NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Rich Klein

Default Plano TX Card Show 6.11.16

Long read. Thank you in advance

Come join us on June 11th for our next show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. As always, our show will run from 10 AM to 4 PM.

We have two players currently scheduled to appear between 11 AM and 1 PM. First, we're happy to bring back Wally Moon, the 1954 National League Rookie of the Year, Gold Glove Winner and member of 3 World Championship teams. He also has a great book called Moon Shots and we're happy to have those books available at $20 with NO EXTRA charge for the autograph.

We are also honored to have Pat Combs, best known in the DFW area for his great collegiate career at Baylor and then pitched for the Philadelphia Phillies for several years.

Each player's autographs are $8 each with a combo ticket for $15. Inscriptions are $6 each and if you purchase a combo autograph ticket we will waive the admission fee

In addition, we will have our usual sparking lineup of dealers including Leon Luckey, and if you know this board you might have heard of him.. Leon loves meeting board members so please introduce yourself to him. Another vendor Roland Belcher currently has more than 250 different 1952 Topps including 25 of the legendary high number series including Jackie Robinson and Bobby Thomson.

We will also have a few more hobby boxes of the Decision 2016 product and anyone who buys those boxes will also receive a free promo card with a Beckett BV of $8 or more.

And, as always we will have our full line of Beckett magazines and books.

There is one more exciting aspect to this show. Somehow,. Rich scheduled the show for his birthday and since he likes to give back we will have several special things for this show. First, as always, we are always accepting donations for our next show at Adat Chavewrim. We received so many donations at the last show we actually had to get some of our valued customers to drive them to my home.

Also, my beloved wife has begun dialysis and we are on the kidney transplant list. If you are interested in being a donor or helping her put money away for that happy time when we no longer have 5:30 AM trips to dialysis, please PM or email me and I'll be happy to send you details on how you can assist.

Thanks!
Rich
Old 06-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Rich Klein

Bump back to the top. We're using the whole ballroom for this show so it will be the biggest DFW show of the early summer.

Rich
Old 06-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Rich Klein

And if I could really afford it, I'd buy Leon's gorgeous PSA7 Billy Williams RC

Last edited by Rich Klein; 06-09-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
And if I could really afford it, I'd buy Leon's gorgeous PSA7 Billy Williams RC
It will be in the cases Rich, along with a bit lower price and a lot of new acquisitions. Just sell some more of your .50 to 1.00 box stuff and you can get it.
Unfortunately my Clemente and Gibson rookies (and quite a few others) are at BVG being graded, but they said they will attend the next time if they don't find a new home before then. See ya'tomorrow morning.