NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 02-27-2020, 01:43 PM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Default Sandy Koufax May 11 1963 No Hitter and Sept. 9 1965 Perfect game Tickets PSA Graded

Prices are net to me via paypal. Includes delivery via USPS Priority.
I have several references for successful transactions on the vintage card BST sections.

I will provide a price break if you buy both tickets.

Very tough May 11, 1963 Koufax no hitter ticket PSA A - $620

May 11 no no

May 11 no no back

September 9, 1965 Koufax perfect game PSA 4 (MK) - $560

Perfect game

Perfect game back
Old 02-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Doug Goodman

I have no idea how the people who get paid for their opinions decide on their grades, nor do I care, but the 'mk' on the perfect game stub is amazing, making a far better stub, in my humble opinion.

Good luck with the sale,
Doug
Old 03-02-2020, 01:25 AM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Appreciate the comment Doug. It’s cool to see the memo written from the person who I assume watched this game from that seat.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:23 PM
Mikeknapp

Cool ticket! Last spring I met Byron Browne. His first game was Koufax's perfecto. We spoke at length. He described how hard it was to pick up the ball because of the haze lingering from the Watts riots. He also described the sound of the ball's seams biting the air as it approached the plate. He said he lined out to center that day and was quite proud of that. The look of awe on his face as he recalled the day was awesome. He talked about Koufax the way a jazz musician might describe Miles Davis. It was a very cool experience. Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the funds.

If you have any 1971 Pirate regular season game stubs (home or away games) please let me know what have!

1971 Pirates Game used bats Collection 18/18 (100%)

Last edited by 71buc; 03-06-2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
I have no idea how the people who get paid for their opinions decide on their grades, nor do I care, but the 'mk' on the perfect game stub is amazing, making a far better stub, in my humble opinion.

Good luck with the sale,
Doug
Doug, I agree, I think the writing is pretty cool, documenting the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
Cool ticket! Last spring I met Byron Browne. His first game was Koufax's perfecto. We spoke at length. He described how hard it was to pick up the ball because of the haze lingering from the Watts riots. He also described the sound of the ball's seams biting the air as it approached the plate. He said he lined out to center that day and was quite proud of that. The look of awe on his face as he recalled the day was awesome. He talked about Koufax the way a jazz musician might describe Miles Davis. It was a very cool experience. Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the funds.
Browne and Don Young both made their MLB debut that day. Browne was so new that his name was misspelled on the Cubs dugout line-up card that I have from that game (spelled as Brown). It should be noted that while there were 2 rookies making their debut that day, there were also 3 future HOFers in the line-up (Wlliams, Santo, and Banks).

Rick
Old 03-08-2020, 03:54 AM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlevy View Post
Doug, I agree, I think the writing is pretty cool, documenting the day.
I don't know if my stub has writing on it, but I like to think that it does...
Old 03-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
I don't know if my stub has writing on it, but I like to think that it does...
Great piece, the game was obviously enjoyed by the attendee.

Rick
Old 03-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Wow! Very cool stub and scorecard Doug!
I don’t think there are enough scorecards from that game to fulfill collections. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Mike that’s a great story. I couldn’t imagine that being my first MLB game. I would too be in awe as if I saw the greatest of all time pitching. Seems most folks who have seen Koufax pitch in person have similar stories.