NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-18-2019, 09:57 AM
Chuck Tapia

Default Are TheRealDeal and Fudd the same?

"Fudd seemed to go after Leon too and was eventual Banned."

NO CORNBALL, I am not The real deal. I am Fudd. I am allowed to speak my mind here without interference of the moderator, Leon.

Personally, I think you dick wads should stick to outing cards, because the rest of that site is a JOKE.

Unlike the jerkmehoff moderators at BO banning me for life for replying to some stupid comment a member making about my opinions. He said they had no value in a stupid BGS leaf thread frankly I could give a shit about.

My comment was that "I disagree, I think I add great value"

AND I WAS BANNED FOR LIFE. F#ck You BO moderators. Houdini c#ck in throat.

I appreciate the work of superdan, cornball and 312. but BO's moderators are bunch of c#ck sucking assholes, IMHO.

You should ALL USE YOUR NAMES PERIOD you chicken shits.

Last edited by Leon; 07-18-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:18 AM
Luke Lyon

That's a lot of negativity and hostility man. You really needed to post that on a baseball card forum?
Old 07-18-2019, 10:25 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
That's a lot of negativity and hostility man. You really needed to post that on a baseball card forum?
Thanks Luke, Love Negative Nelly
Old 07-18-2019, 10:30 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
"Fudd seemed to go after Leon too and was eventual Banned."

NO CORNBALL, I am not The real deal. I am Fudd. I am allowed to speak my mind here without interference of the moderator, Leon.

Personally, I think you dick wads should stick to outing cards, because the rest of that site is a JOKE.

Unlike the jerkmehoff moderators at BO banning me for life for replying to some stupid comment a member making about my opinions. He said they had no value in a stupid BGS leaf thread frankly I could give a shit about.

My comment was that "I disagree, I think I add great value"

AND I WAS BANNED FOR LIFE. F#ck You BO moderators. Houdini c#ck in throat.

I appreciate the work of superdan, cornball and 312. but BO's moderators are bunch of c#ck sucking assholes, IMHO.

You should ALL USE YOUR NAMES PERIOD you chicken shits.
WHAT Would love to know what this post is saying or even implying.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:35 AM
Robert Williams

I'm in the dark as well. Sounds like Blowout Cards banned him. While I admire their board and the work they have done, Leon has a valid point. Too many people hide behind "anonymity". That is what made the PSA board so crappy....that is what makes Blowout so crappy. If you have to be accountable for the crap you spew, then maybe you would think twice before posting. Lord knows, I don't mind a good debate. However, some of that stuff is downright vile.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:56 AM
Rich.ard Dwy.er

Don't be a Dick Ginnings!!!

Last edited by rdwyer; 07-18-2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:56 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

I strongly agree with Fudd's takes for the most part. He wants what is best for the hobby and is quite vocal/unique in the way he expresses himself. But I do think the name-calling and cursing often detracts from the excellent points he makes.

It can be a distraction, and the points could be better articulated without all of the drama. I think the views would hold more water (and would be taken more seriously) if he'd just take it down just a notch. I personally enjoy most of the posts, and am always entertained... But these public forums only possess a certain degree of tolerance

As for the anonymity.... I see both sides. The people who are uncovering the massive fraud/criminal activity do not want their names out there, due to numerous potential ramifications. But full transparency is otherwise a very good policy.
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I strongly agree with Fudd's takes for the most part. He wants what is best for the hobby and is quite vocal/unique in the way he expresses himself. But I do think the name-calling and cursing often detracts from the excellent points he makes.

It can be a distraction, and the points could be better articulated without all of the drama. I think the views would hold more water (and would be taken more seriously) if he'd just take it down just a notch. I personally enjoy most of the posts, and am always entertained... But these public forums only possess a certain degree of tolerance

As for the anonymity.... I see both sides. The people who are uncovering the massive fraud/criminal activity do not want their names out there, due to numerous potential ramifications. But full transparency is otherwise a very good policy.
yeah I'm sorry, I should tone it down a jusssssttttttta notch.

It is just stupid in the middle of the Mickey Mantle thread over there where all the great work those 3 are doing, they are discussing Leon.

Why the hell are they discussing Leon for? and then dragging me into it trying to associate me with another poster. Like who cares? (post #4290)

Discuss the 1.5 million dollars of fraudulent fake cards they've uncovered. I'm much more interested in that than their BS s**show. Seriously respect & appreciate the work this core group has done but the administrators are childish pussies & I need them and their overall stupidity like I need another hole for my head.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-18-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-18-2019, 04:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

So much for toning it down.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-18-2019, 04:42 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
So much for toning it down.
Well, his post did get off to a promising start.

Yeah.... maybe Fudd should just keep doing what he does best!
Old 07-18-2019, 04:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:

Yup, he's the real deal. Oh wait. Never mind.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:39 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Houdini c#ck in throat.
Well that's a new one.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:09 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
Well that's a new one.
Chuck was one of my biggest supporters when I first started doing my YouTube videos a decade or so ago and I wouldn't want him to change.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:

you're right. I'm a flaming dick and will remain as such!
Old 07-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Chuck was one of my biggest supporters when I first started doing my YouTube videos a decade or so ago and I wouldn't want him to change.
I appreciate what you and others have tried to do to fight fake autographs over the past 15 years or so. NO ONE has put themselves right in the middle of the s*** storm like you have. Your tireless effort has ALL my respect and I have to think it's done quite a bit of good helping people who can't help themselves and exposing thieves who take advantage of hard working good people.

However, this PWCC fake card scandal takes the cake. There are probably 100 million dollars in fake cards that have passed through Mr Brent Mastro, the ring leader of this circus. If you just run simple math problems over 15 years, I think this may be a low estimate.

Thanks again my handsome friend for appreciating my distinct humor and my outrage towards scammers, scumbags and losers alike.
Old 07-19-2019, 05:08 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
I appreciate what you and others have tried to do to fight fake autographs over the past 15 years or so. NO ONE has put themselves right in the middle of the s*** storm like you have. Your tireless effort has ALL my respect and I have to think it's done quite a bit of good helping people who can't help themselves and exposing thieves who take advantage of hard working good people.

However, this PWCC fake card scandal takes the cake. There are probably 100 million dollars in fake cards that have passed through Mr Brent Mastro, the ring leader of this circus. If you just run simple math problems over 15 years, I think this may be a low estimate.

Thanks again my handsome friend for appreciating my distinct humor and my outrage towards scammers, scumbags and losers alike.
Thank you, Chuck, and keep up your ranting!!!
Old 07-24-2019, 09:45 AM
Chuck Tapia

I see they did it again at BO trying to associate me with this jerkoff "The Real Deal"

I'm not sure why they would think it was m=e or my name would come up in the only thread that has any importance over there.

TO BE CLEAR. MY NAME ON BO IS FUDD.

I was suspended for telling someone they need "to try and do simple math problems."

Then banned for life for telling another guy railing on me that "I think I add great value."

I find it fascinating that 312 would take the time to go quote every statement The real deal made in the middle of the most important thread of ALL TIME.

I would NEVER say those things about Leon, because they are simply not my opinions. AND WHY IN THE F would the administrators over there ban me for nothing and let that guy go on on saying the most vile things about Leon?

I'm not sure what else they are trying to prove other than exposing trimmed cards which I appreciate immensely.

Other than that, the BO card form is for mental midgets. PERIOD

For the sake of being repetitive, THE REAL DEAL IS NOT FUDD you dummies.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-24-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-24-2019, 05:36 PM
Chuck Tapia

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showpo...postcount=4539

No Superdan, superslueth. Stick to the trimmed baseball cards. It ain't me SKIPPY
Old 07-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

I doubt anyone here cares about this drama.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:57 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
they don't but I DO, when my name is besmirched. If I have any issues with Leon, I would address him directly, not in that fashion on the best thread there has ever been about the underbelly of the card business.

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...90614&page=185

Thanks 312, much appreciate you disassociating me from any of that nonsense.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:01 PM
Albert Bee

Default Fudd

-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fudd.jpg (9.9 KB, 118 views)
Old 07-24-2019, 07:27 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBB View Post
-
That's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7dCTwlAI8Y
Old 07-24-2019, 08:13 PM
R0b Sm!th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
Too funny.