NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-11-2016, 08:02 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default HOF weekend Cooperstown BB card Show......July 22 - 23rd

Mark Macrae and I are setting up at the Cooperstown Show during the HOF weekend. The Show is at the VFW hall on Main St.
The VFW hall is diagonally opposite the Hall of Fame. This event marks 37 consecutive years of this Show.

Mark & I will have our usual eclectic assortment of vintage BB cards (graded & ungraded) from 1887 - 1970. Including 100's
of T206's. Some with rare backs (UZIT, HINDU, AMERICAN BEAUTY 460, PIEDMONT 460/42, etc., etc.)

Free Admission......Show times are............

Friday July 22nd........ 10 AM - 7 PM

Saturday July 23rd..... 9 AM - 7 PM (Evening Auction may follow)

Looking forward to seeing some of you....and, "Talking Baseball", and BB cards

I have been setting up at this Show since 1984; therefore, if you have any questions regarding Cooperstown and/or this Show,
I will try to answer them.

Note
With Ken Griffey, Jr. and Mike Piazza being inducted, Cooperstown is anticipating huge crowds. Lodging will be at a premium.
If anyone is interested, the Motor Lodge we stay at has a ROOM available as of TODAY. Only 4 miles away from Cooperstown.
Email me if you need a place to stay......
tedzan11@comcast.net

MARK M and TED Z
Old 07-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Joe Drouillard

Hi Ted,

I look forward to seeing you at the Cooperstown show. Always fun to listen to your stories and learn from your experience.

Best regards,

Joe D
Old 07-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

I was there last week but didn't get a chance to visit with Don in Colliersville as I usually do. Sorry something has come up and I can't make it for induction. Hope you have a great show.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Brent

I will see you there
Old 07-13-2016, 07:10 AM
Brent

Actually, i have a quick question....is there a site that has all of the autpgraph signings that are happening that weekend?

I know of mab and in front of cvs. Dont know if there are other auto listings
Old 07-13-2016, 11:48 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker85 View Post
Actually, i have a quick question....is there a site that has all of the autpgraph signings that are happening that weekend?

I know of mab and in front of cvs. Dont know if there are other auto listings

Hi Brent

Wherever ballplayers are signing (throughout storefronts and in buildings on Main St.), you will find posters displaying times and costs.

TED Z
Old 07-13-2016, 12:32 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Cooperstown

Hey guys

There are still a lot of BB card shops in town. Fair warning, though, enter them wearing sunglasses because there is a lot of "shiny stuff" in them-there-shops

Don Flewelling's HOF weekend Sportscard show has increasingly enjoyed greater success these past 37 years partially due to the vanishing vintage card shops in
Cooperstown in recent years.

In any event, we look forward to seeing you next Friday and/or Saturday.

TED Z
Old 07-13-2016, 09:05 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northviewcats View Post
Hi Ted,

I look forward to seeing you at the Cooperstown show. Always fun to listen to your stories and learn from your experience.

Best regards,

Joe D

Hi Joe

For many years we've had some great conversations at this Cooperstown show "Talkin Baseball" and T206 cards.

See you next week.

TED Z
Old 07-14-2016, 09:11 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
I was there last week but didn't get a chance to visit with Don in Colliersville as I usually do. Sorry something has come up and I can't make it for induction. Hope you have a great show.

Thanks Tom,

But, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be attending the Show next week.

TED Z
Old 07-14-2016, 09:08 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Mark Macrae and I are setting up at the Cooperstown Show during the HOF weekend. The Show is at the VFW hall on Main St.
The VFW hall is diagonally opposite the Hall of Fame. This event marks 37 consecutive years of this Show.

Mark & I will have our usual eclectic assortment of vintage BB cards (graded & ungraded) from 1887 - 1970. Including 100's
of T206's. Some with rare backs (UZIT, HINDU, AMERICAN BEAUTY 460, PIEDMONT 460/42, etc., etc.)

Looking forward to seeing some of you....and, "Talking Baseball", and BB cards

I have been setting up at this Show since 1984; therefore, if you have any questions regarding Cooperstown and/or this Show,
I will try to answer them.

Note
With Ken Griffey, Jr. and Mike Piazza being inducted, Cooperstown is anticipating huge crowds. Lodging will be at a premium.

If anyone is interested, the Motor Lodge we stay at has a ROOM available as of TODAY. Only 4 miles away from Cooperstown.
Email me if you need a place to stay......

tedzan11@comcast.net

MARK M and TED Z

Hey guys,
The extra room at the Lodge we stay at is no longer available.

TED Z
Old 07-18-2016, 12:11 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Cooperstown Show reminder

Mark and I will have our usual eclectic assortment of vintage BB cards (graded & ungraded) from 1887 - 1970. Including 100's

Looking forward to seeing some of you this Friday....and "Talking Baseball", and BB cards

I will try to answer them...... tedzan11@comcast.net

MARK M and TED Z
Old 07-19-2016, 08:20 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post

Thanks Tom

Tom alluded to Don's (Flewelling) Antique Shop in Colliersville. When in the Cooperstown area, it's worth your time to visit Don's Shop. Don has a very large inventory of
vintage Sports and Non-Sports cards.

TED Z
Old 07-20-2016, 07:03 AM
Bob Donaldson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Thanks Tom

Tom alluded to Don's (Flewelling) Antique Shop in Colliersville. When in the Cooperstown area, it's worth your time to visit Don's Shop. Don has a very large inventory of
vintage Sports and Non-Sports cards.

TED Z
Ted, do you know that name of that antique shop. There seem to be a few in Colliersville?

thanks

Bob
Old 07-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by obcbobd View Post
Ted, do you know that name of that antique shop. There seem to be a few in Colliersville?

thanks

Bob

Hi Bob

I don't recall the name of Don's Flewelling Antique Shop in Colliersville.

When I drive up there, I exit I-88 onto NY Rte. 28 to Cooperstown. Then a short distance on the left is a sign for Colliersville.
Turn left and that gets you to this village. Hang a right and just a short distance on your right is an old Victorian house. And,
you are at the Antique Shop.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 07-20-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:54 PM
D@vid Cr@ig

I will be attending the show also this weekend
Old 07-21-2016, 05:58 AM
Ted Zanidakis

We are on the road to Cooperstown.

Mark and I will have our usual eclectic assortment of vintage BB cards (graded and ungraded) from 1887 - 1970.
Including 100's of T206's. Some with rare backs (UZIT, HINDU, AMERICAN BEAUTY 460, PIEDMONT 460/42, etc.).

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow and Saturday....and "Talking Baseball", and BB cards

MARK M and TED Z
Old 07-21-2016, 06:03 AM
John

Teddy Z.,

Make sure you say hi to Bob Thing from the Guzze's.

thanks,
John
Old 07-23-2016, 02:33 PM
Craig Diamond

Default Cooperstown on Sunday

Hi Ted & Everyone else,

I'm thinking of driving over to Cooperstown on Sunday morning. Aside from the induction ceremonies, any other events or specific things to do that day - tomorrow. Any and all tips are welcome!!!! Thank you!!!

Craig