NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
The problem is NOT that people raised the possibility it was race related, not at all.

The problem is that they insisted it was about race, said people who waited for or requested evidence were racists and stupid, and one of them even said "Biggest issue this country faces is getting people with antiquated values out of the way and gone,", which 2 more leftists then co-signed and +1'd. How would half the country be made 'out of the way and gone'? Can you imagine what would happen if a person who was not a leftist said this and expressed a wish for the deaths or removal of half the country?

The level of anger, absurd accusations, sheer stupidity without any evidence whatsoever for their claims, and even violent wishes is going to get a response when they turn out, yet again, to be 100% factually wrong. All in all, considering the absurdist and violent claims, the responses in this thread are incredibly mild. Nobody has gone even 1% as far as they did.
+1, and they will do the same exact again the next time one of these situations arise. Zero acceptance of culpability.
Old 02-14-2024, 11:58 AM
Joh.n Spen.cer

In this country, racism is the 800 pound gorilla in the living room. Still surprised that Niki Haley denied this truth on one of her campaign stops.
Old 02-14-2024, 12:06 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
+1, and they will do the same exact again the next time one of these situations arise. Zero acceptance of culpability.
I guarantee they won't learn a thing . Once one is so deep into an ideology that they believe that stating or co-signing, as 3 members did, that people with different political views need to die is acceptable, one is so far removed form logic and even the most basic kind of human decency that nothing will get through. It's just absolutely incredible how many people these days are willing to endorse massive scale violence over things they have made up and factually did not even happen.
Old 02-14-2024, 12:56 PM
C0le Hibb@rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
The popcorn has been replaced with Kool aid. The purpose of this entire thread can be summed up with,

"See? I told you antiblack racism no longer exists! And this one news item proves it!"

Most Americans reading about the theft and desecration of a statue of a civil rights icon will consider the possibility that hate and racism were a motive. Only those sequestering themselves in the far-right echo chamber will see that as odd, or as one poster suggested, deserving of an apology. (Lol!)
Someone: Basically says racism has no place in this country
This board: You want to remove all the Republicans?!

Successful BST deals with: Smanzari, Edwolf1963, Sean1125, scmavl, Runscott, jthorst75, EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
Old 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
The demand for racism far outweighs the supply.
Shhhhhh! The media doesn't want people to realize this.
Old 02-14-2024, 01:33 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Or maybe the takeaway here is not to prejudge?

This thread and the last one are shocking. We all agree that the theft of the statue is a bad thing, right? So what the hell are we doing? The fact that the theft was just a theft should be a relief, not an excuse to go at each other again. A big reason why this country is tearing itself apart is that on social media everyone is a tough guy and no one can turn the other cheek, be a good winner, or a gracious loser anymore. Instead, we go after each other over and over again as viciously as possible over everything and anything, in ways that we never would do in person, and in the process create permanent visceral enemies, for no good reason, just having the last word. It's childish and destructive and I wish it was not a part of this board.
Couldn't agree more.

The only thing I would add is that we're all very willing to extend grace, forgiveness, and understanding to people we agree with, yet when it comes to people we disagree with, that all goes out the window.

My personal goal is to extend that same level grace, forgiveness, and understanding to people (and politicians) that I disagree with.

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 02-14-2024, 02:06 PM
Al Stein

We've jumped the shark here. We all know politics doesn't belong on the main board.
Move it to the Watercooler, please.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2024, 02:16 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
I guarantee they won't learn a thing . Once one is so deep into an ideology that they believe that stating or co-signing, as 3 members did, that people with different political views need to die is acceptable, one is so far removed form logic and even the most basic kind of human decency that nothing will get through. It's just absolutely incredible how many people these days are willing to endorse massive scale violence over things they have made up and factually did not even happen.
It will never cease to amaze me what a so called "tolerant" party can get some people to not only believe, but to endorse as well.
And this same political party also convinces them it's the other party that is the bad, intolerant ones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg demmss96.jpg (77.7 KB, 267 views)
Old 02-14-2024, 02:20 PM

Now we're communicating using edgelord right wing memes while clutching pearls.

This dumpster fire is turning into a landfill fire.
Old 02-14-2024, 02:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCRN View Post
Now we're communicating using edgelord right wing memes while clutching pearls.

This dumpster fire is turning into a landfill fire.
You denying they said those things?
Old 02-14-2024, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
You denying they said those things?
No, I'm saying grown adults are having un-authentic pearl clutching arguments and the discourse and quality of discussion is getting worse every new thread.

I'm not here to stop it, or plead for understanding. I'm pretty sure this whole discussion on this board has been poisoned by default at this point.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:11 PM
Ben North

Since it is Tuesday, someplace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg complaining.jpg (11.6 KB, 259 views)
Old 02-14-2024, 03:12 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

I want to ask but I don't want to ask (but I want to ask...)

I'm curious how this community of collectors generally lean politically - Leon would kill me if I actually posted a poll with 2 choices.

Seems like there is lots of voltage on both sides - just curious... (but I probably shouldn't ask)
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Since it is Tuesday, someplace.
Solid!
Old 02-14-2024, 03:16 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfast1933 View Post

I'm curious how this community of collectors generally lean politically - Leon would kill me if I actually posted a poll with 2 choices.

Seems like there is lots of voltage on both sides - just curious... (but I probably shouldn't ask)
I get the feeling you have a lot of fiscal conservative/social liberal middle of the road folks here with a lot of life experience that are fed up with the progressive left and extreme right.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 02-14-2024, 03:21 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciobar1980 View Post
Why do people seem so angry at the people who thought this might be race-related? Is it really that far fetched? And why are you treating this as such a victory? Kinda pathetic if you ask me.
Pretty amazing really.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:25 PM
Tony Baldwin

On a positive note, we can all agree that we like collecting baseball cards!
Old 02-14-2024, 03:37 PM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

You are the absolute king, or queen, of creating straw men to yell at. NOBODY even came close to saying what you are claiming. You need some help.

Quote:
The popcorn has been replaced with Kool aid. The purpose of this entire thread can be summed up with,

"See? I told you antiblack racism no longer exists! And this one news item proves it!"
Old 02-14-2024, 03:49 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfast1933 View Post

It's hard to tell these days. The Overton window has shifted so far left that left positions a few years ago are now considered extreme right-wing and everything is muddled.

A belief in unrestricted speech and the right of a fellow to think and do as he pleases used to be a classic hallmark of liberal philosophy; now it is right wing for me to still think this. Advocating 'let's wait for evidence before blaming X or Y group' used to be apolitical; now it is apparently right-wing to do so. Notice that nobody in these threads had a reaction equivalent to the left reaction of this incident, nobody said something like 'let's assume it was illegals and use this incident to attack everyone else and advocate death or some other method of removal from the population we can't specify to our enemies', it was merely 'well what's the evidence to claim this cause? We don't even know who did it'. It is amazing that an evidentiary basis is now itself political and evidently conservative. I was liberal for having no issue with the gays and supporting their battle for equality under the law. Now I am right-wing for being cognizant that men simply and factually can not get pregnant and that if somebody says they are X that does not mean they are in reality X. Questioning government claims for wars and supporting non-intervention except in clear case of self-defense used to be pretty far left; now it is right-wing to do so or to question the proclamations of the state.

10 years ago the same exact views I have today made me a lefty Dem, except that I liked all 10 of the bill of rights instead of only 9 of them. That was my only conservative opinion. My opinions have not changed. I guess am in favor of whichever side at the moment is in support of using actual evidence instead of just screeching about made-up things that are demonstrably false.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:01 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
I guess am in favor of whichever side at the moment is in support of using actual evidence instead of just screeching about made-up things that are demonstrably false.
If this is the litmus test, then I believe the current answer is "none of the above".

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 02-14-2024, 04:06 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by campyfan39 View Post
You are the absolute king, or queen, of creating straw men to yell at. NOBODY even came close to saying what you are claiming. You need some help.
Instead of saying to him, I know there is plenty of racism going around but this might not be a case of it, you called him a race-bating asshole. Try the former approach maybe?
Old 02-14-2024, 04:06 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
If this is the litmus test, then I believe the current answer is "none of the above".
That's why I'm a registered independent and hate every ballot I get
Old 02-14-2024, 04:30 PM
Jorge Pelayo

This is what i read on the main page

''Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports."

What catches my eye and sticks with me are 2 words " devoted to "

Dont feel this thread fits the bill. I wouldn't mind if an admin removed this thread in fact i'd like to request it to be deleted or moved to the trash.

happy collecting all !

1910-11 T212 Obaks
1910-11 M116's
1912 T207
1912 C46 Imperial Tobbaco
Frank Arellanes Zeenuts
Old 02-14-2024, 04:33 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Instead of saying to him, I know there is plenty of racism going around but this might not be a case of it, you called him a race-bating asshole. Try the former approach maybe?
I know you're not very bright but if you accuse someone of saying something, you just might want to make sure you have the correct person you are trying to call out.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:39 PM
Tony Baldwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
this is what i read on the main page

''welcome to net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both pre- and post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports."

what catches my eye and sticks with me are 2 words " devoted to "

dont feel this thread fits the bill. I wouldn't mind if an admin removed this thread in fact i'd like to request it to be deleted or moved to the trash.

Happy collecting all !
+ 1,000
Old 02-14-2024, 05:05 PM

It’s peculiar that none of you wanted to shut down the first thread on the main page where the majority of posters were convinced that it was the same guys who beat up Jussie Smollett that desecrated the Jackie Robinson statue and if you doubted them you needed to be sent to an indoctrination re-education camp.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:15 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
I know you're not very bright but if you accuse someone of saying something, you just might want to make sure you have the correct person you are trying to call out.
Sorry eh, will try to be as smart as you, eh.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
Glenn
Glen.n Sch.ey-d

Deleted

Last edited by darwinbulldog; 02-14-2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:58 PM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

Uhhh.... I'll give you my entire collection if you find me saying that on this thread or anywhere.
Maybe you got me mixed up with someone else?

btw I agree with both of your sentiments. There is racism going around (in many directions) and he is a race-baiting asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post

Last edited by campyfan39; 02-14-2024 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:57 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Uhhh.... I'll give you my entire collection if you find me saying that on this thread or anywhere.

btw I agree with both of your sentiments. There is racism going around (in many directions) and he is a race-baiting asshole.
Fair enough and yes, it was someone else. My fault.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:07 PM
Brendan Mullen

It’s peculiar that none of you wanted to shut down the first thread on the main page where the majority of posters were convinced that it was the same guys who beat up Jussie Smollett that desecrated the Jackie Robinson statue and if you doubted them you needed to be sent to an indoctrination re-education camp.

Bingo. Exactly.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:21 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:

What a miserable, hateful piece of gärbage you are.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-14-2024, 09:33 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Most Americans reading about the theft and desecration of a statue of a civil rights icon will consider the possibility that hate and racism were a motive. Only those sequestering themselves in the far-right echo chamber will see that as odd, or as one poster suggested, deserving of an apology. (Lol!)
I'm not sure that's true. There was a Rasmussen poll a few years back which showed that ~60% of Americans viewed Jackie Robinson favorably, 4% didn't like him, and 36% didn't know who he was. That's a 9 to 1 ratio of the population that doesn't know who he is vs those who don't like him. If statues are stolen at random by people who either have no clue who he was or who despise him, and never stolen by those who look up to him, then the odds were pretty heavily in favor of the theft having nothing to do with race.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:55 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
I get the feeling you have a lot of fiscal conservative/social liberal middle of the road folks here with a lot of life experience that are fed up with the progressive left and extreme right.
A group essentially disenfranchised these days.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-15-2024, 04:55 AM
Andy Wa.lko

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciobar1980 View Post
Why do people seem so angry at the people who thought this might be race-related? Is it really that far fetched? And why are you treating this as such a victory? Kinda pathetic if you ask me.
If a person chooses to jump to conclusions without a shred of evidence, and then turns out to be wrong, they should be prepared to be called out for it IMHO. No one is being forced to speculate.

The problem, as I see it, is as a society we've shifted our focus from getting to the bottom of a situation, and figuring out the truth, to setting the narrative right out of the gate. And then often the truth comes along much later, and much quieter.
Old 02-15-2024, 05:31 AM
Albert Bee

Default statue

I dont want to keep seeing/ reading these posts.....yet I keep seeing/ reading these posts
Old 02-15-2024, 05:35 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post

You running? I'll cast my vote now!

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 02-15-2024, 06:33 AM

I cannot comprehend it but I have come to the conclusion that many of those on the other side feed off of and get a high similar to meth or crack from what they perceive as racist incidents that fit their criteria and use them to lash out against those that they hate. When they almost always turn out to be false flags they then pretend like it never happened and just wait patiently for the next opportunity.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 02-15-2024 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Slight correction
Old 02-15-2024, 06:43 AM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

I am quite a content, blessed and joyous man. I don't hate a single person on this earth; even those who dislike or actively work against me. Enjoy your day Bobby, I will certainly enjoy mine.

Quote:
As I type I am looking at one of the 4 copies I am blessed to own of my favorite card of my favorite player. And as Roy said "It's Good to Be Alive"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5483.jpg (191.9 KB, 219 views)

Last edited by campyfan39; 02-15-2024 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-15-2024, 07:19 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
That's deep coming from you, the guy who lied to join the site, the guy who is the race baiting asshole, they guy who lashes out if ones opinion does not jive with his own, the guy who laughs and ridicules those who don't bow to the behest of their govt daddy, the guy who watches and believes what MSM spews to him and laughs at all other sources of info, the guy who believes in the climate crisis, Ukraine, Jan 6th, Russian collusion, maga bad, the vaccines are safe and effective, blm, antifa, the riots were mainly peaceful, or anything else his favorite party tells him to believe but thinks the rest of us, or those that don't toe the line like him are the brainwashed fools, not him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clown .jpg (127.8 KB, 205 views)
Old 02-15-2024, 07:50 AM
Ben North

Quote:
That's deep coming from you, the guy who lied to join the site, the guy who is the race baiting asshole, they guy who lashes out if ones opinion does not jive with his own, the guy who laughs and ridicules those who don't bow to the behest of their govt daddy, the guy who watches and believes what MSM spews to him and laughs at all other sources of info, the guy who believes in the climate crisis, Ukraine, Jan 6th, Russian collusion, maga bad, the vaccines are safe and effective, blm, antifa, the riots were mainly peaceful, or anything else his favorite party tells him to believe but thinks the rest of us, or those that don't toe the line like him are the brainwashed fools, not him.
Just to the bolded word. I recently started taking a supplement with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid. It is amazing for joint pain and I highly recommend it. The brand I take is Undefined Nutrition Recovery.

Last edited by bnorth; 02-15-2024 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-15-2024, 08:11 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Just to the bolded word. I recently started taking a supplement with MSM and Hyaluronic Acid. It is amazing for joint pain and I highly recommend it. The brand I take is Undefined Nutrition Recovery.
Yes, Shrek. You're just like Bobby too. My apologies for not including you as well.
Old 02-15-2024, 08:24 AM
Bru.ce Wil.s0n

Shoot, I never knew anyone thought this was about race or political. What? I knew from the start this was about the metal. Here in Los Angeles there are so many street lights out because people steal the copper. They just busted some thieves stealing metal from cemeteries last night. Catalytic converter thieves have been rampant here for years. It’s all about the metal period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2024, 08:29 AM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
The problem, as I see it, is as a society 'The Mainstream Media has' shifted our focus from getting to the bottom of a situation, and figuring out the truth, to setting the narrative right out of the gate. And then often the truth comes along much later, and much quieter.
Andy...........Just a slight correction to your post as I'm removing the 'we've' and inserting the true instigator to many issues we face today. They're not true journalists or reporters, they're 'actors' reading a prepared script.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:40 AM
Paul
P@ul F0wler

Quote:
If a person chooses to jump to conclusions without a shred of evidence, and then turns out to be wrong, they should be prepared to be called out for it IMHO. No one is being forced to speculate.

The problem, as I see it, is as a society we've shifted our focus from getting to the bottom of a situation, and figuring out the truth, to setting the narrative right out of the gate. And then often the truth comes along much later, and much quieter.
100% Its called information suppression if its not in favor of the narrative being pushed.

AF15
Old 02-15-2024, 09:54 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Yes, Shrek. You're just like Bobby too. My apologies for not including you as well.
No problem, thanks for including me. I really enjoy reading your posts. They are amazing like Beavis and Butthead but without the intelligence and sophistication they bring.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:57 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Andy...........Just a slight correction to your post as I'm removing the 'we've' and inserting the true instigator to many issues we face today. They're not true journalists or reporters, they're 'actors' reading a prepared script.
The media is definitely the enemy of the people but one must not forget what party funds them too.

I'm glad to see, at least up here anyways, many are waking up, opening their eyes and realizing just how much our MSM is nothing but propaganda anymore.
The CBC/Bell Media, The Toronto Star, CTV News, Global News are all hurting with massive layoffs happening and more coming because viewership is way down.
I also believe CNN is now 3rd among the big 3 stateside?
Despite this, some still can't see nor understand why our evil Liberal govt's want censorship so bad and are trying to pass bills as we speak.
They can't see the govt doesn't want the truth getting out, for people to be informed, no, they can't see that the govt just wants their version of the truth and nothing else.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this how communist countries like China inform their citizens and control what they can and cannot read, see or hear?
Many, sadly, can't even see the similarities here nor the connection despite it staring them right in their faces.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meddiia2.jpg (107.4 KB, 160 views)
Old 02-15-2024, 10:02 AM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
No problem, thanks for including me. I really enjoy reading your posts. They are amazing like Beavis and Butthead but without the intelligence and sophistication they bring.
delete (forgot it's Lent and I'm trying to be nice)
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 02-15-2024 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:19 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
delete (forgot it's Lent and I'm trying to be nice)
Very Christian of you!

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 02-15-2024, 10:49 AM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:

Proudly asserting from the beginning that there's no way this could be related to racial hate, as many in the troll brigade here did–also without a shred of evidence–is also jumping to a conclusion.

Why do you think law enforcement, without even being asked, felt the need to tell the press that "it doesn't appear at this time to be related to race"? The reason they did that is because most people following the story will naturally wonder if the crime was motivated by bigotry. Why some refuse to acknowledge that is obvious, but like they do, I'll refrain from saying the quiet part out loud. Ah, to live in a post-racism world, basking in the glow of Fox News on the idiot box...!
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Closed Thread