NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-12-2019, 06:46 AM

Default eBay 15% Coupon today

I have a 15% coupon showing in the app today. Looks like it is for in-app purchases only.

————

How to redeem your Coupon:
Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVETODAY
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019 until 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 12, 2019. No minimum purchase required. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

Successful sales transactions with jamorton215, gorditadogg, myerburg311, TAFKADixie, jimq16415, Thromdog, CardPadre
Old 03-12-2019, 07:44 AM
Gobucsmagic74

Just saved $60 on a $400 in-app pickup. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2019, 09:50 AM
B0b Żwξn9

Hello, I'm a new poster but long-time member. This is a great deal. How would you use it on a Best Offer deal? Is that even possible? Thanks very much for the help.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Glenn
Glen.n Sch.ey-d

Once it's in your shopping cart you can enter the code and checkout. The problem is getting someone to accept your offer before the time of the promotion runs out.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Peter Spaeth

With two IDs, I am once again proof positive of PT Barnum's great observation.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

of course I paid for a 200 dollar item yesterday, but I did clear some of the watch list and saved 57 today. Bummed that I couldn't of had added another 30 to that though for yesterday.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I tried it for three BIN cards and it did not work...I'm not as fluent in the world of apps as is needed.

I signed onto Ebay via my I-phone, then followed the directions, but when I clicked on 'get it', I was taken to a different ebay app.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to try it again before it's too late.

FYI: you can pick up another 2% ebucks for cards via ebates.

=

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 03-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
I tried it for three BIN cards and it did not work...I'm not as fluent in the world of apps as is needed.

I signed onto Ebay via my I-phone, then followed the directions, but when I clicked on 'get it', I was taken to a different ebay app.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to try it again before it's too late.

FYI: you can pick up another 2% ebucks for cards via ebates.

=
Go to the app store, download the app, then log in through the app. Don't log in through Safari.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-12-2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I got it finally...saved $100!

Thanks for all assistance.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 03-12-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Pete S.

Snagged a 1954 Rizzuto PSA 7 I had been eyeballing. Discount worked perfectly and made it a nice buy. Woot!
Old 03-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Derek Granger

wow, on the same day that a PWCC auction is ending...dangerous!

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)
Old 03-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Gobucsmagic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
Its only good until 7:00 pacific
Old 03-12-2019, 12:19 PM
Derek Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
Its only good until 7:00 pacific
aha! Tricky!

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)
Old 03-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
PWCC is more or less a permanent auction these days, it seems.

Old 03-12-2019, 01:58 PM

Worked for me and saved $95.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Bruce Fairchild

Are we still able to put several items in our cart and use the 15% on all?
Old 03-12-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceinGa View Post
Are we still able to put several items in our cart and use the 15% on all?
Yes, I bought three items from three different sellers.

Successful sales transactions with jamorton215, gorditadogg, myerburg311, TAFKADixie, jimq16415, Thromdog, CardPadre
Old 03-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Garth Guibord

It's about time! Too bad I worked through a lot of my watchlist in February. Still got an offer accepted on a 52T high number, so I'm pretty stoked.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Rob

I had a seller surprisingly accept an offer last night. I didn't see it and thus hadn't paid until this morning. Wasn't sure if the coupon would work in that case but it did. Usually, the Ebay bucks bonus arrives a few hours after I drop decent money on something and I'm out of luck. Not this time.

I was shocked the seller accepted. Thought for sure he was going to counter. So to get an additional 15% off just made this a really nice deal.

Now if I can just remember to put everything I want to use the coupon on in my cart prior to paying...instead of just using the coupon on a single item...I'll be all set.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:52 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Thanks for the heads up!! I used the discount to grab up two cards with (to me) low-level-on-the-problematic-scale qualifiers:

1962 Topps #50 Stan Musial PSA 9 OC, which doesn't look too bad to me at all, and I got it for roughly about a 15th of the price of a straight 9...
s-l1600.jpg

And a wickedly tough 1969 Topps #500 White Letter Variation Mickey Mantle that is slightly miscut on back...
s-l1600-2.jpgs-l1600-3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Robert Williams

Dont know where you are finding these good cards....all the stuff Im looking at is overpriced.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Adam Yastrzemski

Thanks for posting the coupon. I used it earlier tonight. When I used the coupon it said I had $100 off of the purchase. I paid. Then when I went back later to check the payment it showed a discount of $6.00. I just spent an hour on the phone with them after which they told me it was a "glitch" and will get me back the other $94 and had to open a case.
If you used the coupon you may want to go back and double check your transactions to make sure you really got the discount.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:21 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
Thanks for posting the coupon. I used it earlier tonight. When I used the coupon it said I had $100 off of the purchase. I paid. Then when I went back later to check the payment it showed a discount of $6.00. I just spent an hour on the phone with them after which they told me it was a "glitch" and will get me back the other $94 and had to open a case.
If you used the coupon you may want to go back and double check your transactions to make sure you really got the discount.
When I check the "Order Details" on my ebay page, it shows the $100 was discounted. Is there another place to check, too, to make sure everything is on the up and up? The transaction hasn't shown up on my CC or paypal pages yet.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.

Last edited by JollyElm; 03-12-2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:45 AM
Adam Yastrzemski

You should be fine. When I went to checkout it showed a discount of $100. When I checked the order details after the transaction it showed $6.15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
When I check the "Order Details" on my ebay page, it shows the $100 was discounted. Is there another place to check, too, to make sure everything is on the up and up? The transaction hasn't shown up on my CC or paypal pages yet.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:25 AM
Bruce Fairchild

I was bidding on 15 or or so auctions ending about 7:00 edt and was excited about my possible savings. I was outbid on all but two , a savings of $3.
I did win two pwcc auctions but they ended an hour after the deadline. Oh well
Old 03-13-2019, 11:46 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Dont know where you are finding these good cards....all the stuff Im looking at is overpriced.
Same here, Bobby. I tried making a couple offers that got auto-rejected, and other buy it now stuff seemed high (for what I was looking), even with the discount. I finally gave up about 9:45. Maybe we are just 'too cheap'???
Old 03-13-2019, 03:00 PM
Jason Wells

85% well spent. Thanks eBay
Old 03-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default Yes!!!!

After the coupon I became the underbidder yet won it for less then the true underbidders bid. A rare win for the underbidder. Now that's a good coupon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ebay.jpg (8.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg ebay2.jpg (19.1 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-13-2019 at 04:26 PM.