NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-28-2002, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default amazing how these awesome grades...

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

...always show up in CRAP-PRO holders. Exacto knife, please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1864098899

What a joke...

Old 09-28-2002, 10:39 AM
Administrator

...what else is annoying about this CRAP-auction is that they use PSA in the title to draw people in and (of course) eBay allows the misrepresentation.

Old 09-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Posted By: runscott

...an affordable $12.95

Old 09-28-2002, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

I could swear that eBay has yanked a few of those auction for using PSA in the title and the card not being PSA. It should fall under misrepresentation since the card is not PSA graded and they don't use anything other tahn whole integers for their grading. But alas, it's the scumbag psa-card and he's a power seller, so ebay will do nothing to him.

Jay

Old 09-29-2002, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: T206 Monsta

for these dirt balls. They claim the PSA in the title refers to the P.O.S. Griffey card they're including in the auction. But of course, it is deception through and through as PSA has nothing to do with the Mathewson card.

PSA-Card, (www.neverpayfullprice), Kardz-r-us, I-buy-watches, and PSAPRO10 are all the same people. Not only do they sell cut cards, they shill bid each other's items to no end. It's sickening. And for desert, Coachdools shill bids (www.neverpayfullprice.com) auctions every day. If you're in dire need of a laugh, look at the feedback they leave each other. "You can trust this guy," "these cards are all real" etc. LOL!!! I'm waiting for them to start referencing the Exacto cuts. "You can't even see the cuts on this one!!!"

Old 09-30-2002, 09:22 AM
Administrator

...drinking some of my grapes. At least through the enjoyable haze, I can laugh at the ridiculous eBay rubbish thrown at us thanks to AAA and PRO, et al. The CRAP card (and not-card) slabbers. I guess I should try to get to Cooperstown on the way home, but I have too much work waiting for me in Seattle.

When will eBay stop all the AAA and PRO fraud ??? eBay should, at the very least, have a disclaimer on their Home Page that says:

If your collectible card/item has been slabbed by PRO or AAA, we guarantee that it is a worthless piece of shat.

Now...THAT would be a good eBay Fraud Protection Program.

Cheers All!

Old 09-30-2002, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Sadly, until ebay gets hammered by a law suit, they are not about to do anything to anyone that is generating revenue for them, especially under the power seller lable. Sure gives you a lot of confindence when you see that tag on an auction. Just means the buyer gets screwed and the seller can do anything they want to.

Jay