NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Freakin Awesome

'Nuff Said.

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL
Old 07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Graig Kreindler

Aww, thank you so much, everyone. VERY much appreciated.

David, thanks for noticing the uniforms. My father said the same thing, but had some negative vibrations about the painting as a whole. 1960 still looms rather ominously for him, but '55 is a close second. He'll get it over it soon though, it's only been almost 58 years. Right?

Graig
Old 07-10-2013, 09:48 PM
qualitycards

Graig, the Berra/Robinson looks 3D'ish, fantastic.
Will say hello in Chicago. I enjoyed our chat in Baltimore last year
Old 07-11-2013, 06:49 AM
pete ullman

wow...love the look on jackies face! awesome work!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:52 AM
George

Amazing quality work as always Graig...well done!!
Old 07-11-2013, 09:19 AM

Graig,

That guy looks JUST LIKE Carl Hubbell! Love the great shadows across his face and arm!

I am looking forward to seeing you and your gems in person in Chicago.

Curt
Old 07-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks a lot, guys!

Curt, I'll be there, but I won't be exhibiting, unfortunately. If I wasn't flying there, I probably could have brought a few pieces with me, but as it stands, I'll be empty-handed.

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 07-12-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Jerry

Graig ... your paintings are incredible. The Jackie Robinson is absolutely beautiful! How long does it typically take you to paint a player/scene? Just curious. Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thank you so much, Jerry!

Each piece really varies in time-spent. For the most part, the smaller portraits (9" x 12"s to 16" x 20"s) take the least amount of time - about 2-3 weeks. It's the larger paintings that require a lot of planning out and research that really do me in. Those can take anywhere from a month to two or three.

I guess it just all depends on the size, the research required for the painting, and the complexity of the image itself.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Thank you so much, Jerry!

Each piece really varies in time-spent. For the most part, the smaller portraits (9" x 12"s to 16" x 20"s) take the least amount of time - about 2-3 weeks. It's the larger paintings that require a lot of planning out and research that really do me in. Those can take anywhere from a month to two or three.

I guess it just all depends on the size, the research required for the painting, and the complexity of the image itself.
Thanks for sharing Graig. I would think the research would be fun ... although as an artist I can see where you would want to finally get to the easel :-) I was curious about the time it takes to render a complete painting because my daughter has shown some skill in many of the arts, although oil and water color painting is not one she has spent much time with. She does sketch a good bit. She sketched a Chipper Jones and Audrey Hepburn for me for Fathers day a couple years ago :-) She also has a great photography eye. Anyway ... I was going to show her some of your excellent paintings (and the original photo's) so she could see some of your fine work. Again ...thanks for sharing!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Graig Kreindler

My pleasure, Gerry! I'd love to see her work.

It really does all start with sketching. It took forever for me to try painting. I mean, I had absolutely no confidence. When I picked up a brush, it was odd to me, like it didn't feel the same way as a pencil. It took months and months just to get over THAT. Both oil and watercolors are VERY tough mediums, so they take a lot of practice. I'd say that if she's interested in trying either one, she should just buy some colors and play. It's important to figure out how the medium handles, what you can do with it, and how it reacts to whatever surface you're working on. It's not even remotely important to make a beautiful, finished piece. That will come! I've definitely made a ton of crappy stuff in my lifetime, but the fun of it was found in the whole journey.

Graig
Old 07-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Jerry

Quote:
My pleasure, Gerry! I'd love to see her work.

It really does all start with sketching. It took forever for me to try painting. I mean, I had absolutely no confidence. When I picked up a brush, it was odd to me, like it didn't feel the same way as a pencil. It took months and months just to get over THAT. Both oil and watercolors are VERY tough mediums, so they take a lot of practice. I'd say that if she's interested in trying either one, she should just buy some colors and play. It's important to figure out how the medium handles, what you can do with it, and how it reacts to whatever surface you're working on. It's not even remotely important to make a beautiful, finished piece. That will come! I've definitely made a ton of crappy stuff in my lifetime, but the fun of it was found in the whole journey.

Graig
Thanks for the tips Graig. I'll definitely pass them on. I'll scan a couple of her sketches as soon as I can. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey guys,

So, the time has come. I've wanted to show this for some time now, and really only decided to do so now because it's officially done. I haven't had it professionally photographed yet, but will do so next week. But for whatever reason, I just felt like I had to share the finished image with you guys first.

It was commissioned by a fellow Net54er and I must say, it was perhaps the most challenging image I've ever had to deal with. That notion didn't necessarily have much to do with the technical aspects of doing the actual painting, but mainly because it's just a friggin' RAW image.

So, I give you an iPhone shot of Kankol:

My client is a big fan of Negro League baseball, and always had a fascination with the Zulu Cannibals - this image in particular. I really was (and still am a little) hesitant to post the image to the Internet and onto my social media pages, as I know it's not necessarily something easy to digest. I would imagine that on a place like Facebook, I'll probably even get accused of being a racist and perhaps lose some fans. But in the end, I feel like it's something that needs to be out there. When I took the commission on, I knew that it was gonna be something special. Whether it was being special in a good or bad way, I didn't know, but I had to paint it.

Thankfully, he seems to really like it, and pretty much summed up his reasoning for choosing the image in a previous email. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing some of his words:

"That look in his eyes sums up so much of what the reality was in the pre-integration era. It wasn't all Bingo Long's Traveling All-Stars and shadowball and clowning. There was also this.

You are helping to bring that reality into focus. It's ugly and shameful and largely unknown, even to baseball historians, in it's raw and true starkness. But it happened. And it's part of baseball history."

I hope he's right. Tough subject matter or not, my goal was to make it as beautiful of a painting as possible. And in the end, I have to remember that I've always wanted to be the type of 'visual historian' who just reports the news, rather than comments on it. My client's definitely right, it happened, and it is part of baseball history.

Anywho, I would really love any of your comments on this, be it good or bad. Maybe I just need a pep talk to convince me that I really have to post it on Facebook and the like. So in that regard, advice is also most welcome.

Either way, as per usual, thanks for looking and listening.

Graig
Old 08-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Paul Lehr

Wow! That is very cool Graig! Definitely one of a kind!
Old 08-14-2013, 12:54 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Dude,
That is awesome!!!!!!!
Show it off everywhere is my opinion.
I think you need to worry less about what "people" will say. There will always be people who will find fault. Will someone see it as racist? Probably, but that doesn't make it so. You are documenting a historical fact with as much realism as possible, not commenting on it. You didn't keep them out of MLB for all those years. You didn't pay them to dress up like this. By painting this you are not saying..."Hey. Let's go back to slavery and oppression." It would be like blaming Walter Cronkite for describing and reporting the Vietnam War.
For the greater understanding, I do think wherever you post it, a story and link, describing the background of the Zulu Cannibal Giants, is needed to educate those who are not familiar with them. This should also help minimize any misunderstandings about it's intent.

Keep up the good work.

How about an update on the 27 Yanks? Pretty Please!

Mark

Last edited by Lordstan; 08-14-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:22 AM

Last edited by howard38; 09-10-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:02 PM

An older black gentleman, perhaps 75 year old or so, was in my store ( antique mall) last week. He was wearing a Negro League t-shirt and we got to talking about old time baseball. I made a comment about it being shameful that it's only fairly recently that the Negro Leagues have been given their due. He stopped me mid sentence and told me it shouldn't be seen as 'shameful' as "we weren't looking for acceptance and don't need it now. These were our communities and the teams were just a part of it. It was a big family gathering and with all the clowns and zulus, I'd say we had a way better time than the white folk at their ballparks". I knew nothing of the Zulus before that conversation.

To the painting. Fabulous. What a great visual introduction to a part of baseball many know nothing about.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks a lot for the support, guys.

Mark, you're right - and I know it! It's just weird because whenever I post a painting somewhere, be it on my website, here, or on Facebook, I always do it with the idea that I'm building this body of work that I'm proud of, and here's a part of it. With this Zulu Cannibal painting, that's definitely there too, but there's more - there's actually a need for me to post it. It's not something I've ever really felt before. I guess no matter how I look at it, this piece is gonna be really important.

I don't even know what that means, but I still believe it.

And with the '27 Yanks...I'll post an update soon - I promise!

Thanks again, y'all.

Graig
Old 08-14-2013, 07:47 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

I don't know what the general reaction to it will be, but I can tell you right now that seeing that painting makes me want to learn more about the circumstances surrounding it, not just reject it out of hand. I must admit that, other than knowing that there was such a thing as the Negro Leagues, and that just about everything originally associated with them is now out of my price range, my knowledge of the Negro Leagues is very limited. I think, as Mark suggested, as long as wherever you post it, a story and link describing the background of the Zulu Cannibal Giants accompanies the post, any rational adult should be able to see it as documenting history rather than stirring up hate.

I say "thumbs up" on a job well done (as usual), and I would love to see the original photo this one was based on.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:34 PM
J@son M1ller

Incredible piece that needs to be shared. The questions that come from it and the outrage should be welcomed. That's part of the reason that I collect Negro League stuff as well. I want to have those hard discussions. When my son asks me why that man has his face painted and is on his knees posing with a bat and a grass skirt, it's going to be a tremendous learning lesson. Hopefully by asking and answering these questions we can become a more tolerant and enlightened society.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:39 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

It makes me want to learn more as well. I have to plead complete ignorance on this subject matter, so will briefly asked here...

Why is he on his knees?
Why is his face painted (like a reverse of Al Jolson?)
Why does it look like he's just posing (as opposed to actually preparing to swing?)
What is the significance of the child in the background (if any?)

Since I didn't see any of these answers above, I am hoping someone here can address. I can feel the sadness and futility, but my curiosity of the actual content is getting the better of me

Last edited by perezfan; 08-15-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:49 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Yeah, Graig, I think plenty of us need an explanation of what exactly this painting shows. I can't be the only one who has no idea what is being portrayed here.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of an explanation.

From what I've learned in my own research or by what my client has told me, the Zulu Cannibals were a Negro League team that wasn't an official member of any formal league. Being a creature of Charlie Henry in the mid-1930s, they would done African tribal paint while they played, as well as going shirtless, barefoot, and wore little more than grass skirts. I've read that they were the same kind of attraction that the Harlem Globetrotters would later become, but were quite capable of playing some serious ball.

From what I can gather, this particular shot of "Kankol" must have been for promotional purposes, as similar ones can be seen in the broadsides depicting the team from the era. Speaking of which, those were pretty...um...telling themselves.

Check out this one:

And another:

And here's a photo of "Wahoo", which was used in the above:

And finally, the original shot of "Kankol":

Who the little girl is in the back is anybody's best guess.

So, yeah, this stuff is kinda tough to approach, but so important to not forget.

Hope this helps.

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 08-15-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Mikeknapp

Graig, I love that picture almost as much as your paining of Jackie Robinson stepping into the light. Although I find your work nostalgic and visually stunning, this painting is unfiltered and highly evocative.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of an explanation.

From what I've learned in my own research or by what my client has told me, the Zulu Cannibals were a Negro League team that wasn't an official member of any formal league. Being a creature of Charlie Henry in the mid-1930s, they would done African tribal paint while they played, as well as going shirtless, barefoot, and wore little more than grass skirts. I've read that they were the same kind of attraction that the Harlem Globetrotters would later become, but were quite capable of playing some serious ball.

From what I can gather, this particular shot of "Kankol" must have been for promotional purposes, as similar ones can be seen in the broadsides depicting the team from the era. Speaking of which, those were pretty...um...telling themselves.

Check out this one:

And another:

And here's a photo of "Wahoo", which was used in the above:

And finally, the original shot of "Kankol":

Who the little girl is in the back is anybody's best guess.

So, yeah, this stuff is kinda tough to approach, but so important to not forget.

Hope this helps.

Graig
Graig,
Thanks for the background info. Very interesting!

I must say that you did a terrific job of bringing that B/W image to life!
That being said, it's no surprise because you continue to amaze me with your talent.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:01 AM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Graig,
Thanks for the background info. Very interesting!

I must say that you did a terrific job of bringing that B/W image to life!
That being said, it's no surprise because you continue to amaze me with your talent.
Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey guys,

Hope everyone's keeping cool as summer winds down.

So, I got these three back from the photographer today. Actually, there were five in total, but the other two I can't show just yet.

Babe Ruth, 1928, 16" x 20"

Ed Walsh, 1913, 14" x 20"

Kankol, 30" x 34"

I wish I had more of an idea when the Kankol image was from, but the information on the man is scarce. I do know that he was with the team between 1934 and 1949 or so, and that's a pretty large window. There doesn't seem to be anything in the photograph to give away when it was from.

Anywho, as per usual, any comments/critiques/problems/whatever are always welcome.

Thanks for checking 'em out!

Graig
Old 08-23-2013, 12:53 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

As usual, great stuff Graig.
I love the Walsh. and Kankol. And Ruth. OK, all of them.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:12 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Beautiful stuff as always, and congrats as well on the glowing article in SCD.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
beautiful stuff as always, and congrats as well on the glowing article in scd.
link? Please.

Last edited by Lordstan; 08-23-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:11 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
link? Please.
Oops

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...golden-ghosts/
Old 08-23-2013, 10:55 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
Thanks for the link. I like this quote from the article:

"I want the viewer to have as real of an experience with the painting as possible. Yankee Stadium needs to look like Yankee Stadium, and Babe Ruth needs to look like Babe Ruth."

I think you have achieved this Graig!!

I do have a question.....who are some of the players you would like to paint that are not "sexier" names of sports history. I am just curious as to who you would paint for yourself to hang on your wall if you had the time and opportunity.

Keep up the great work!!
Old 08-24-2013, 05:04 AM
Barry Sloate

A little anecdote about the Zulu Cannibals- and a sensational painting, by the way- is that since all the players wore face paint and were nearly impossible to distinguish, the team would send their best hitter up like every inning and the opposition couldn't even figure it out. Barry Halper had some ZC posters, and I heard that story back in 1999 when I was working on the collection. Thought it was pretty funny.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Bill Boyd

Craig,
I love your work.
With Conlon being your favorite photographer, the "Ruth's eyes" photo, I know you could not do because of photographic rights, but if given the chance, would that be one you would be interested in doing, or would that be more of the so-so photos of one of the greats. In your opinion. The only reason I say so-so is only because of the content of the entire photo, just a portrait style.

Last edited by billyb; 08-24-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:15 AM
Graig Kreindler

Hey everyone!

Thank you so very much for the kind words. I' really glad that you guys like the work, especially the Kankol piece.

Lance, I actually had no idea about that article - thanks for sending the link! Dean had sent me those questions via email and just told me to answer them 'as if they were going to be published.' I had no idea that it was for SCD. Either way, it was a really nice piece, and I'm so grateful for all of the nice thinks that David and Brian said about my work. That was just beyond wonderful of them.

Andrew, they're a ton of players I'd love to paint for myself. For one, I think I've mentioned before that I have a love of the '36 Yankees and Giants, so I had intended to do portraits of each player from both teams. One day, I hope. But they're still so many others. Off of the top of my head (though certainly not limited to), I would kill to do paintings of Deacon White, JM Ward, Mike Kelly, 'Three Finger' Brown, Bill Dahlen, Red Ames, Johnny Kling, Russ Ford, and a crap ton more. Even then, that's just from the 19th century and the Deadball era. The list would never really end, I tell ya.

Billy, I actually would LOVE to do the Conlon Ruth eyes, or any of the '27 team from that set. The only thing is, I would want to do it larger than life-sized, so that it's something that has REAL presence. We're talking something that's around 30" x 40" or something. Or heck, maybe even larger. No one has ever expressed any interest in commissioning it, so I guess it's just up to me to actually take the time and get it done.

Thanks again, everybody. You all rule.

Graig
Old 08-24-2013, 12:03 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
The only thing is, I would want to do it larger than life-sized, so that it's something that has REAL presence. We're talking something that's around 30" x 40" or something. Or heck, maybe even larger.
Yeesh, can you imagine a monster version of this looming down at you from over the fireplace? Talk about a painting that seems to follow your every move...

Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Bill Boyd

Wow, it sure would be a center of attraction, wherever you put it. How about a ceiling mural....LOL

Some of the pitchers probably thought they were that size from the mound.......Good one Lance

but I love the thought of a large "eyes" Graig creation.

Last edited by billyb; 08-24-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:42 PM

You can see the camera in Babe's right eye.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:40 PM
R@nda!! H@hn

I copied a mosiac of that Ruth picture. it is made up of those Topps micro cards they put out in 1991,92 & 93. the farther away you get the better it looks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruthmosaic.jpg (70.8 KB, 475 views)

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears
Old 09-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey everyone,

While I am on a little vacation, Dean might castrate me if I stay completely idle. So, here are two shots I got back from the photographers this week:

Louis Sockalexis, 1895, 11" x 14"

Ty Cobb, 1913, 24" x 30"

I'm glad that the Sockalexis found a great home, as it wouldn't have gone to a bigger fan of the man. I hope the client enjoys it for years to come.

The Cobb was a lot of fun to paint too, especially since it's such a classic image of the man. I just wish that I could have locked down more information about the date - we know that it was fom Navin Field, and probably 1913, but nothing else. I actually have a time lapse video of me in action with this one, which I'll have edited and out on YouTube soonish. Hopefully it doesn't make me look too silly.

Anywho, as per usual, all of your comments, be they good or bad, are greatly appreciated.

Hope ya dig 'em!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 09-19-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Beautiful! Always an admirer. There is a huge billboard of that Cobb piece up the road from where I live advertising the Ty Cobb museum ion Royston GA. Can't help but look at it every time I pass.

Nice work.
Drew
Old 09-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks so much, Drew!

I think I remember seeing photos of that sign, but never in person. The image is indeed iconic!

Graig
Old 09-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Ben H*ds@n

The Cobb painting is incredible!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, Big Ben!
Old 09-20-2013, 04:45 AM

Awesome, Graig!

Cobber looks like he could literally jump off the canvas. Your attention to detail of his spikes is an amazing study in of itself.

I've got to think that Rhys is the proud owner of the other beauty.

Keep 'em coming. I hope you're having a good vacation!
Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Hey everyone,
I just wish that I could have locked down more information about the date - we know that it was fom Navin Field, and probably 1913, but nothing else.
Nice, Graig. The trees have a full set of leaves and Cobb has a full set of sleeves. That could help narrow it down.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks a lot, Scott and Scott!

Rhys may or may not have been the lucky/unlucky owner of the Sockalexis. I'll never tell.

Scott, I wish we could narrow it down even more. The only thing that's coming to mind is sometime after April, as it would probably be around mid-May that the trees there would be so full. And with the sleeves, it's tough to tell, especially since so many layers kept them long throughout the season, no matter how hot it got.

I'm pretty sure that the shot was taken before game action, as the third baseman would probably be in some serious motion otherwise. In this case, he doesn't even have his cap on. But I guess that doesn't really help much anyway.

I'm stumped.

Graig
Old 09-25-2013, 09:05 AM
James C
Dennis Choraz.yczewski

To say that the Cobb painting is awesome is an understatement. You really breathed life into a classic baseball photo. The colors and fine detail are just amazing.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Chris Wassmuth

Incredible, as usual, Graig. I still need to hit the lottery so I can get a Campy done. I keep trying to spin the investment angle to my wife but so far I just get a menacing glare in return. LOL
Old 09-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks a lot for kind words, guys. This shot really is a classic, so I was thrilled to paint it. I hope the client is just as pleased when he receives the thing.

Chris, the investment angle is a good one, but I'm sorry it didn't work. Either way, you know I'm ready when you are!

Graig