NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-08-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by botport View Post
How long does this need to go on?

Most single vintage cards in auctions... collector grade to high grade are slabbed by a TPG... enough of the free advertisement for Candiman Inc.
I see what you're saying, but one positive aspect of a lengthy thread like this is that whenever someone out there gets curious and does a google search for "Candiman Auctions", this thread will pop up as one of the first results. From there they can form their own opinion.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I don't know about that...I just searched their mother on facebook. She works for an accounting firm in Dothan, Alabama. Does anyone really think they're not close with their parents? This is the same wolf with new sheep clothing.
Great find Dan. I was under the impression she had past away from all the posts on this forum saying she did. This was from about a year and a half ago. The rumors being posted on here was that when she past away their ebay account went from battlefield to war eagle. It was also posted that Carols husband and daughter run the new account.

I was basing my give them a chance on the information that the mother had past. Giving me the impression that maybe there was a legit reason the boys ended up with it to sell off. Now not 100% sure what to think.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:44 PM
pete ullman

we should all "friend" her!
Old 03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Peter Spaeth

How does this RH Mantle "appear"?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (42.3 KB, 566 views)

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Chr$stopher Pett$

The raw 1953 Topps Mantle appears as if there is a possible pinhole near the top center - not sure if it was photoshopped out
Old 03-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
His teeth are too white.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:36 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_spaeth View Post
how does this rh mantle "appear"?
psa 5.5
Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Frank Evanov

Default Pinhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zact View Post
The raw 1953 Topps Mantle appears as if there is a possible pinhole near the top center - not sure if it was photoshopped out
Top looks photoshopped:

Old 03-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Dave_Berg

Quote:
It "appears" NM-MT
Old 03-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Dave_Berg

.....but if you want to see one that "is" Mint- here's mine which I can't help showing at every opportunity
Red Heart Mantle sgc 9 big.jpg
Old 03-08-2018, 09:30 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

candimanauctions.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:48 PM
James
James Kin.chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zact View Post
The description says there is a pin hole. I don't see what the issue is with this card

James
Old 03-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Joshua

I think this thread started in the right direction where a case was pleaded and vetted. Some great points were raised on both sides. Enough to come up with a conclusion about the case one way or another. Let's leave it as that. If this was a water cooler post that whose topic was based on opinions, then let it be such for that setting. But in this case, this is plea for one's business, one's livelihood that affect not only that person but for that person's family. We should respect that and not pile on for the sale of piling on.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:34 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanip View Post
I think this thread started in the right direction where a case was pleaded and vetted. Some great points were raised on both sides. Enough to come up with a conclusion about the case one way or another. Let's leave it as that. If this was a water cooler post that whose topic was based on opinions, then let it be such for that setting. But in this case, this is plea for one's business, one's livelihood that affect not only that person but for that person's family. We should respect that and not pile on for the sale of piling on.
This plea is from a family of accountants who earn extra money by screwing over collectors in our hobby. I wouldn't say we're piling on just for the sake of piling on, but rather in hope that the information and opinions shared here might help other collectors from getting screwed over as well. Especially since they will no longer have the eBay and PayPal protections to fall back on.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Jason B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
This plea is from a family of accountants who earn extra money by screwing over collectors in our hobby. I wouldn't say we're piling on just for the sake of piling on, but rather in hope that the information and opinions shared here might help other collectors from getting screwed over as well. Especially since they will no longer have the eBay and PayPal protections to fall back on.
Please correct to "alleged" Accountants -- has anyone verified that Daniel and Justin attended and were granted degrees from Auburn University yet?

No, seriously though, aside from a few wobbles in this thread I think the board is serving its function well -- as the safeguard for folks who really care about the health of the hobby.
Jesse's concerns about reliable recourse for bidders who might be disappointed with their winnings are legitimate, especially in light of an AH with zero track record or existing ties to the community.

The Battles Brothers deserve credit for consistently fighting their corner and not running away, as well as criticism for being evasive regarding their grading and policies regarding raw cards.
Also severe judgment for picking a ridiculous name for their auction house, albeit a very minor transgression in the grand scheme of things
Old 03-09-2018, 04:36 AM
Steve Woe.lfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggerZagger View Post
Please correct to "alleged" Accountants -- has anyone verified that Daniel and Justin attended and were granted degrees from Auburn University yet?

No, seriously though, aside from a few wobbles in this thread I think the board is serving its function well -- as the safeguard for folks who really care about the health of the hobby.
Jesse's concerns about reliable recourse for bidders who might be disappointed with their winnings are legitimate, especially in light of an AH with zero track record or existing ties to the community.

The Battles Brothers deserve credit for consistently fighting their corner and not running away, as well as criticism for being evasive regarding their grading and policies regarding raw cards.
Also severe judgment for picking a ridiculous name for their auction house, albeit a very minor transgression in the grand scheme of things
Great post. +1

They have zero track record in the industry or referenced dealings with anyone in the community on their own, despite referring to themselves as lifelong collectors. Their parents' notorious ebay account was recently shut down, closing their avenue to selling altered/photo shopped/misrepresented cards to the collecting community. Now, in a field that has too many auction houses already, a brand new entity arises. And for the lead auction, they offer the questionable inventory of their parents former ebay store. It does not pass the smell test.

And the names? War Eagle, Battlefield, Candiman? Better suited to racehorses than auction houses...

Just one guy's opinion.
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Adam B

Personally, I prefer ‘Love is a Battlefield Auctions’ in honor of the great Pat Benetar❤️
Old 03-09-2018, 11:38 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:

Ahh yes, alleged accountants is more appropriate considering what we know at this point. My point was more a disagreement with Josh that the initial post was a plea for these guy's livelihood. What they really do is irrelevant. The best fraudsters and con men are great at coming up with excuses and justifications that keep there true intentions hidden. I believe that's what we have seen thus far in this thread.

Their silence the last couple of days, as well as their failure to answer several direct questions from different members here tells me all I need to know to form my opinion.

Sellers like these who prey upon less experienced collectors are a big part of what's wrong with this hobby. Not quite as bad as the guys creating fake autographs or putting reprints into real looking psa holders, but pretty close. My hope is that this site gets shut down before too many lose hundreds or thousands of dollars over paying for cards that are either altered or in worse condition that described.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Ahh yes, alleged accountants is more appropriate considering what we know at this point.
No, I don't think it's alleged. Mom works in an accounting office, and she made a facebook post about Justin graduating in the top 5% of his class at Auburn in accounting. Carol is very religious judging by her facebook posting history, her husband's name is Danny and in not so shocking news his middle name is "Earl" which pretty much cements War Eagle = Battlefield.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Eric Bea.chley

Quote:

Sellers like these who prey upon less experienced collectors are a big part of what's wrong with this hobby. Not quite as bad as the guys creating fake autographs or putting reprints into real looking psa holders, but pretty close. My hope is that this site gets shut down before too many lose hundreds or thousands of dollars over paying for cards that are either altered or in worse condition that described.
Dang, that's a brutal assessment for the crime of being guilty by association. I can't imagine the venom if they actually do something wrong.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbeachley View Post
Dang, that's a brutal assessment for the crime of being guilty by association. I can't imagine the venom if they actually do something wrong.
Is there concrete evidence that the mother was actually running the Battlefield account? These guys are supposedly selling their parents cards which we all know were riddled with trimmed and other "A" cards. IMO these guys don't get the benefit of the doubt. This is a family operation and I'm convinced of that.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:20 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
It's the same entity, moved from eBay to candiman auctions. The same family, same inventory, same descriptions. Had they branched out, formed an auction house on their own, and started by selling their own cards and the consignments of others my opinion would be much different. Had they graded battlefield's inventory before selling, at least the star and HOF cards, my opinion would also be different.

I see why you view my assessment as brutal. I am convinced it is accurate. Even if some of you are not.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
It's the same entity, moved from eBay to candiman auctions. The same family, same inventory, same descriptions. Had they branched out, formed an auction house on their own, and started by selling their own cards and the consignments of others my opinion would be much different. Had they graded battlefield's inventory before selling, at least the star and HOF cards, my opinion would also be different.

I see why you view my assessment as brutal. I am convinced it is accurate. Even if some of you are not.
And just like Battlefield they also don't appear to know that collectors like to see the reverse of a card just as much as they want to see the front.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Peter Spaeth

They may well be sincere and not "guilty" of anything. I certainly would not accuse them of anything at this point. The issue, though, is one of trust vs. risk with one's money in their initial auction. Given the context, in my opinion they had a heavy burden of proof to allay our concerns. And to date, again in my opinion, they have not done so, and indeed to an extent they have fueled those concerns. We'll see how it plays out.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:59 PM
Eric Bea.chley

Quote:
Is there concrete evidence that the mother was actually running the Battlefield account? These guys are supposedly selling their parents cards which we all know were riddled with trimmed and other "A" cards. IMO these guys don't get the benefit of the doubt. This is a family operation and I'm convinced of that.
Yes, it was Carol. I had several emails with her as I was the one who gave Battlefield 17 negatives and 5 neutrals in one shot. Having won about 70 cards, and returning about 40, I know exactly how the cards were photoshopped and the lying write-ups. So I am certainly not a shill for their business plan. Those "faults" I could personally deal with since Carol always accepted returns no matter what. That kept her in business for a long time. We all can name several old-time respected dealers who did the same thing, only they did it through catalogs and calling a card Ex when they were Fair at best. Plus there were many bargains to be found as many stayed away. No risk with returns. But to say her cards were riddled with trimmed was not accurate. If so then you need to take it up with REA and Heritage because Her inventory came from buying large lots from there and breaking them up. Thousands of cards were acquired that way, at least in the non-sports side. It wasn't until later that she got greedy and started buying Authentics, cracking them out, then listing as NM.

Candiman Auctions probably shouldn't have started with the old inventory. They need to add better scans, including the backs for anything decent. And they definitely need to stop giving personal grade opinions that are overly generous. Sure, maybe they don't get the benefit of the doubt, but the most recent posts are doing the exact opposite and not giving them the benefit of their own deeds. Maybe you will end up being right, but i don't like to judge people that way.

I still can't believe the post suggesting we call the Attorney Generals Office. By that logic, if they were a minority we could just call the police.

Last edited by egbeachley; 03-09-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Dan Bretta

I did laugh out loud at the post calling for someone to call the Alabama AG. I would love to give these guys the benefit of the doubt but they haven’t done anything to warrant it. The timing of this auction house is amazing. I mean they start doing business immediately after mom and pop get booted from eBay. I also find it hard to believe they have 25 other consignors besides mom and dad.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Jeff Lar.son

Will anyone here admit to going after a card which has a high likelihood of coming back altered? This thread will be very disappointing if we don't get any first hand accounts after the auction.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:21 PM

I know I'm not the first to propose this idea, but can anyone ever be certain a "Carol" was running Battlefield's eBay sales, and not Daniel or Justin? For all we know they could've been running the whole operation all along using their Mom's email and Paypal accounts.

When you take into consideration everything that has been exposed with their operation: the photshopping of cards, the purposely ambiguous descriptions, the buying of "Authentic" graded cards and selling them raw as simply NM, the creation of a new eBay account (War Eagle) with a fake story behind it, etc., etc. -- how can anyone place any trust in anything these guys say at this point?

Quote:
I also find it hard to believe they have 25 other consignors besides mom and dad.
Same here. It is a bit odd that nobody ever heard about this auction house until they had a full auction up and running.

In order to get multiple consignors, typically an AH would have to advertise a little bit at shows, or on the forums, or on AuctionReport, or with SPAM emails in order to get consignments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batpig View Post
Will anyone here admit to going after a card which has a high likelihood of coming back altered? This thread will be very disappointing if we don't get any first hand accounts after the auction.
And therein lies part of the problem with this auction house now existing. At least with eBay you could depend on the feedback system to some extent. Now the Battles basically have full control. Surely they wouldn't shill their own auctions now that the bidding is completely private.

€hû¢k Wölƒ
Old 03-09-2018, 07:13 PM
pete ullman

There are plenty of other cards to buy fellas! The only way you can win here is if good old PSA lets an A card slip through their "rigid" grading system.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Eric Bea.chley

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
I know I'm not the first to propose this idea, but can anyone ever be certain a "Carol" was running Battlefield's eBay sales, and not Daniel or Justin? For all we know they could've been running the whole operation all along using their Mom's email and Paypal accounts

Same here. It is a bit odd that nobody ever heard about this auction house until they had a full auction up and running

€hû¢k Wölƒ
Jeez-o-flip, what the heck are you guys smoking?

Really, a couple teenagers decide to start a scamming eBay account and use their Moms ID and name and persona? Then when it comes crashing down years later they go ahead and use their own names?

I can guarantee that the person I dealt with at Battlefield, Carol, was an older lady. Complaining about how she couldn't respond to my emails because her Aunt was sick and had to take her to the hospital and that she had to list more items to feed her family so she didn't see my 4?emails before I ended up giving her 17 negatives to get her attention. IT WAS NOT THE COLLEGE STUDENTS BEING BATTLEfIELD!

And give me the name of 5 Auction Houses that you heard of before they had their first auction?

"Oh yeah, me and Robert Edwards go back 10 years. Used to hang out together and stuff. That was before their first auction of course. We are still tight though"
Old 03-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Dan Bretta

Pretty sure that Daniel is in his thirties, he was no teenager when Battlefield was doing all that damage.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:30 PM

Fair enough, Eric. Admittedly, I may be making some assumptions, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that 2 young men were selling on eBay as "Carol" all along. I mean, look at their bio from the new website -- they have a lifetime of knowledge:

Candiman Auctions was formed by brothers Daniel and Justin. From a young age the brothers developed a passion for all things sports. From collecting a vast array of sports collectibles to playing various sports, they have gained a lifetime of knowledge of the sports and sports collectibles industry.

Also, who would be more likely to have the ability to photoshop scans to make cards appear better? The parents or two kids in college? Every manipulated scan they used was a direct intent to deceive.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out. This is nothing personal against you, Eric, and I enjoy your posts on the forums here, however it just seems odd that you would play devil's advocate for a seller that has been deceptive on so many different levels in the past.

This also makes zero sense, from Daniel & Justin's first post:

Quote:
I want to start out by saying that we completely disavow eBay seller "Battlefield". We do not in any way, shape, or form support their actions on eBay over the past several years. We find their actions despicable and we advised them to shut down their business because their reputation in the collecting community has been completely destroyed and no true collector would ever want to deal with them.
So what do they do to completely disassociate from the Battlefield store and reputation?

Take on their inventory and sell it in their first auction.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Last edited by CW; 03-10-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think most of us are just going to wait and see and not take risks.
Peter,

That's all that we're asking for. Wait and see and stop judging us before we have even completed our first auction. Every auction house had to start somewhere. We can't make it happen overnight. For the people who feel skeptical that's perfectly fine. Don't bid in any of our auctions until you feel comfortable in doing so. Time will prove our intentions are good and I'm confident we will end up doing business with a lot of the members of this forum sometime in the future.

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post
Can you at least agree to allow us the chance to prove ourselves?

I think that's a fair request.
Dave,

Thank you very much for saying this. That's all we're asking for.

Thanks,

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps I will check out the next auction and see if it looks any different. But I will be sitting this one out.
Jesse,

That's all we're asking for. If you don't feel comfortable in bidding on our current auction that's perfectly understandable. Please just continue to follow our future auctions. I believe we will have great stuff that will interest many of the people on this forum.

Thanks,

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipk1068 View Post
I am not fooled. I do think these brothers deserve to be judged separate from their parents, but the safest route is to sit this one out and wait to hear the feedback from their 1st auction.
David,

Thank you. As I have said I understand that people are skeptical. That is completely fine. If someone isn't comfortable bidding until we get more established that is no problem. But we have to start somewhere. Every auction house did. All we ask is not to be judged before we have even completed our first auction. Please keep following our future auctions and I believe we will end up doing business with many of you in the future.

Thanks,

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Hi Daniel, you haven't been attacked by everyone on this forum. There seems to be a group of 8 to 10 guys who attack many of the auction houses, they attack many of the larger eBay sellers, and seem to be negative about just about everything.

It seems like every post ends up with an long argument between David and Peter.

Welcome to Net54.
Hi Rick,

I agree we haven't been attacked by everyone on the forum. There have been several nice comments on this thread. Thank you very much for being open minded and not judging us before we have even completed our first auction. And thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by botport View Post
Plenty of people have had their say. Let the auction, and or future auctions sink or swim. Enough information has been disseminated for people to make their own minds up.
Frank,

Thank you for pointing this out. I agree completely.

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonepony View Post
I've been following this thread and likely was the one to direct the auctioneer to this thread. After reading opinions and examining the cards in the auction I have a couple thoughts. 1) Candiman auctions has shown willingess to engage in conversation that is quite heated and inflammatory, yet shown poise and respect. That's not easy to do. I understand they haven't complied with some posters request or answered all questions. I don't expect them to suddenly close an auction scheduled to close in a couple days and ship cards to PSA that is months and months behind on orders.
Dave,

Thank you for saying this. We have tried to be respectful of everyone who has posted in this thread. I understand that people are skeptical. That is completely understandable. If someone doesn't feel comfortable bidding in our auctions yet that is fine. All we ask is for the time to prove ourselves. I am very confident we will do so.

Thanks,

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Is there a single auction house that guarantees that a card will grade exactly the same as their estimate?
Ben,

I have yet to find an auction house out there that guarantees this. It's just not possible and there is no auction house now or ever that will be able to make that guarantee.

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
The description says there is a pin hole. I don't see what the issue is with this card

James
Thank you James. That is clearly in the description.

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanip View Post
Joshua,

Thank you very much. I couldn't have said it any better.

Thanks,

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
Thank you Eric. I agree 100%.

Daniel
Banned

Quote:
And give me the name of 5 Auction Houses that you heard of before they had their first auction?

"Oh yeah, me and Robert Edwards go back 10 years. Used to hang out together and stuff. That was before their first auction of course. We are still tight though"
Thank you again Eric. This is a great point.

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jason,

Severe judgement for picking a ridiculous name? Last time I checked a person has the right to name their business anything they want. I believe the name is unique and not one that you are going to forget. How that is ridiculous I'll never know...

Daniel
Old 03-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

Hey guys,

This will be the last time I am able to post for a while. I will be very busy with the auction ending tomorrow, then packing and shipping, and preparing for our April auction.

I want to thank the many of you who listened to our story. I'm not going to go over everything that has been said. It can all be read from the beginning of the thread up to now. We have done our best to engage with as many people as possible on here and I believe have been respectful to everyone we have engaged with. Despite the harsh criticism, which Leon told me would happen when I spoke with him on the phone, I am glad we got on here and posted our story. We have nothing to hide. We created Candiman Auctions using our names knowing we would be in for an uphill battle. In the end I believe it will all be worth it. We love this hobby and want to be a part of it for years to come. For all of those who are skeptical and not fully comfortable bidding in our auctions yet, I understand. Time will tell the true story and that's something we simply can't attain overnight. We will be running several more auctions this year so please keep a watch out for them. I believe we will have some great items that many will be interested in.

Also, I want to personally thank Leon for speaking with me at length on the phone prior to posting this thread. Leon, I appreciate all of your advice. I hope to speak with you again soon. You are a great ambassador for this hobby and we have great respect for you.

Thanks,

Daniel & Justin
Old 03-10-2018, 04:20 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Get your valuable raw cards graded like every other auction house. Especially because you're associated with and are selling the inventory of people who defrauded hobbyists with altered raw cards. It's as simple as this and any sane and honest seller would do so.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:43 AM
Hal T.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
Old 03-10-2018, 04:50 AM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Get your valuable raw cards graded like every other auction house. Especially because you're associated with and are selling the inventory of people who defrauded hobbyists with altered raw cards. It's as simple as this and any sane and honest seller would do so.
#this

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206