NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Posted By: Mark Steinberg

Aaron-

Just discovered your website, and am very impressed! If you see this, can you please drop me an email? I am not aware of any other way to reach you, and have something that may be of interest...

Hope you get this... many thanks! Mark

imstroft@yahoo.com

Old 11-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Posted By: CarltonHendricks

What's the link to the Aaron room? I've been to it before, and was quite impressed, the guy is a good writer, quality, smooth writing, and intersting. I recall he's from L.A. But I lost track of him a couple computers ago. Another "must" site is www.SportsCollectorsDaily.com , Greatest, and only daily report on the hobby I know of...again qualtiy. I saw a link here on net54 for SportsCollectorsDaily.com that said "sports news"...clearly a misnomer...should say "Latest Breaking Sports Collectibles News"

Old 11-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Comment N/A

Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Once you have responded to a post you will see that there will be a link at the bottom of your post that says 'edit post'. You must be signed in to see it though. Just click on the link and you can edit the post.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Thanks Dan, I wasn't logged in, that was the prob

Old 11-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Hi Carlton...

Just go to the very top of this page, and click on "Vintage Links". That will take you to a page with a long list of links. Scroll down and you will eventually see the name Aaron Michiel. To the right of his name is the link for The Aaron Room.

Carlton... ironically, I was trying to reach you as well. I did write to you via your website, but am not sure whether it got to you. I had a question about the Walter Johnson Trophy/Statue pictured on your site.

If you can email me at imstroft@yahoo.com or give me a call, that would be great. I included my phone # in the email from your website. Thanks so much! Mark

Old 11-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Posted By: Aaron M.

Hey, guys, thanks for the kind words! Especially considering I basically started my blog just to catalog and organize my collecting. (It feels like I'm just talking to myself when I write an entry.)

I'm going to try and update the site in December with a couple entries about my fall and early winter purchases and the conversion of my non-sports card collection to PSA. Also want to update the photos of the room. Quite a few changes in there. As always, it's just a matter of finding the time.

Anyway, you can e-mail me at aaron1050@aol.com and the blog can be located at http://aaronsroom.blogspot.com/

Look forward to hearing from you!

Old 11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Thanks Aaron... Looking forward to seeing those December updates!

Old 11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Hey Aaron, Nice to meet you so to speak

Mark, I did get your email, thanks, and replied...check again for an email with the subject: "Walter Johnson Trophy et al" . Let me knolw if you can't find it and I'll send it again latter. I can't email out presently.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Thanks Carlton... But I cannot see your email in my In-Box. When you are back up-and-running, please be sure to re-send. I am eager to converse, and have a fun story as well.... Thx, Mark

Old 11-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Mark, I just forwarded the email to you again...hope it goes thru this time -Carlton

Old 11-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Default The Aaron Room

Posted By: Mark

Hi Carlton... For some reason, still no email

I even checked the "bulk" section, and nothing there. Just to verify my address... imstroft@yahoo.com

Please try it one more time... sorry this is so **** hard!

Thanks, Mark