NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-11-2010, 06:08 PM

Default Binder pages fitting card savers?

Are there any binder pocket pages that fit card saver 1's really snuggly?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:35 PM

Default 4-pocket 3-1/2" x 5" sheets - perfect for cardsaver IIs

Someone on the board showed how they use the 4-pocket 3-1/2" x 5" sheets and put their cards in Cardsaver IIs (bigger than the cardsaver Is). I've taken to doing this and really like it. I've even taken cards out of 9pocket pages and put them in cardsaver IIs and then in 4-pocket sheets because I like it that much more. Best of all the cardsaver IIs cover a huge amount of actual card sizes, and the 4 pocket sheets themselves cover all the way up to postcard size. The combination is great. Almost every card I own can now be warehoused in the same binders, regardless of size.

If you still prefere cardsaver Is after my glowing endorsement, I would still recommend that you use the 4 pocket sheets. Better for display and access, IMO.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:49 PM

Jason

The card saver 1's are actually slightly bigger than the 2s.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Default Oops - I meant cardsaver Is

I was all mixed up. I did mean the cardsaver Is, that is what I use. The IIs are smaller as you note.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Robert Klevens

Default VARIO Plastic Pockets, 2-way division, vertically divided, black film

I use these.

http://www.lighthouse.us/epages/ligh...ducts/VARIO2ST
Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I use the 4 pocket PC sheets. The Card Saver I's fit quite nicely and you can double them up to get 8 to a page if you don't need to see the backs. If you are really, really bored you can even put colored index cards between the back to back cards to create a contrasting backdrop for each card.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 02-15-2010, 11:40 AM

What sorts of albums do you all use? I assume they are D-Ring style, but do you use the albums with slip case for stacking? Just curious.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Daryl

What about pages to store PSA cards? I envision something that would allow you to "snap" them in. Does anything like that exist?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:49 PM

There are pages that are made for PSA cards, however they hold 4 per page and are about 1/2 thick. so just 6 pages requires at least a 3" binder. Thats a big binder for just 24 cards.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM

Default Standard Card album

I use standard card albums. A standard baseball card album holds 50-60 of the 4-pocket pages with 4 cardsaver Is in each page, or roughly 200-240 cards per album. These would be 'full' albums then, suitable for slip covering and stacking as appropriate (not too high though!)