NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 07-22-2009, 09:37 PM

Default Late July Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Hey guys, I thought there was already a July BST thread but I searched and could not find it, so started a new one here. I have a bunch of stuff for sale, and hope to free up some cash for my National trip.
Email me at kjjavic@aol.com if interested in any of the following.

The first item is an 1893 Indiana University baseball team photo. The board has nice gold gilded edges and the board measures about 11 x 14 inches. An Indiana University Library Curator dated this photo for me to 1893 with the help of other photos in the archives, and they also told me that one of the non-uniformed guys in the back row is Charles Jacob Sembower, who was a shortstop in the early 1890's, then a long term faculty member, and who IU's current baseball field is named after.

I am looking for $400 for this photo shipped insured priority.

2 1890s Ring Bat shaped pencil boxes - The one acutally contains a chalk holder and ruler, so I guess it is actually a chalk box and not a pencil box.
Looking for $125 a piece or $225 for the pair. The chalk box has a split/crack in the lid, but still displays beautifully.

1880s CHYP Intercollegiate Mixture Tobacco tin with several sports motif decorations. As you can see the tin is missing some of the color in some areas. Looking for $130.

Circa 1910 Cornell Football Pennant - measures 32 inches long without the tassles. Asking for $250 shipped.

1913 Washington Senators Pennant - has a cloth label on the back that that reads The Decorative Poster Co. Station H Cincinatti, O. The pennant is oversized measuring 33.5 inches long without the tassles and 16 inches tall at the left margin. I am looking for $300 shipped for this pennant.

1913 Football pennant made for Harvard's 1913 Championship season. I have see the identical pennant with Harvard written out instead of the 1913. The pennant has a few large mothholes, and measures 34 inches long without the tassles Asking $250

1915 Cornell Champions Plate - marked Royal China International on back - Looking for $125

Last edited by vintagesportflips; 08-02-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Ricky Anderson

I'll take the st. louis univ pennant.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:52 PM

Default St Louis Pennant

Its all yours Ricky. I sent you an email.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Greg T.

Hey guys,

Just bought a ton of great beer stuff (pre-1920) this week so have to make the wife happy and try to unload some stuff.

If anyone is interested in these items, let me know.

1. Ted Williams Hartland Statue. Nice paint. Originally paid over $200 for it. Would like to get $135.

2. 1913 Sox/Braves schedule. Originally overpaid $100 to plant the seed for future purchases. Will sell for $40. SOLD

(don't tell my wife what the original purchase prices were please )

Hartland Ted Williams

1913 Schedule

Thanks

Greg

Last edited by HiNeighbor; 07-25-2009 at 08:30 AM.