NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-04-2016, 06:34 AM
Larry P.

RIP

Despite the controversy, a case can be made that he was the greatest athlete in his sport of all time, beyond the wins and losses.

Certainly the most recognizable sports figure world-wide.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:49 AM
{K.e.v.i.n_C.u.m.m.i.n.g.s}

Ali was one of the best entertainers inside or outside the ring I've ever seen.

Back in the early 70s my college roommate was visiting and he was catching a ride home in NYC. We went in early and we were just walking around the city when we happened on Ali walking to an engagement. It was amazing. Cabbies were stopping in the street yelling to him. Ali was smiling, talking to everyone. The people parted on the crowded sidewalk like he was Moses walking through the Red Sea. One kid jokingly challenged him to a fight. Ali stopped, dropped his bag, put on that mean "fight face" he did biting his lower lip, and whipped off a flurry of shadow box punches. Everybody laughed including him. My roommate and I both got his autograph. One of the best bits of New York theater I've ever seen.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Mark Rios

Nighty nite, Cassius.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Ben North

As someone who spent a lot of time in the old squared circle he will be missed. He was one of my heroes. The things that man could do in the ring was beyond belief.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:16 AM

RIP. A great fighter and a greater man.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Peter Spaeth

Even if you didn't like him, he was great and unique theater. And from my perspective he evolved greatly from the brash youth who doubtless made mistakes into a genuinely spiritual humanitarian.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Al Richter

The Louisville Lip
Old 06-04-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkandp View Post
Ali was one of the best entertainers inside or outside the ring I've ever seen.

Back in the early 70s my college roommate was visiting and he was catching a ride home in NYC. We went in early and we were just walking around the city when we happened on Ali walking to an engagement. It was amazing. Cabbies were stopping in the street yelling to him. Ali was smiling, talking to everyone. The people parted on the crowded sidewalk like he was Moses walking through the Red Sea. One kid jokingly challenged him to a fight. Ali stopped, dropped his bag, put on that mean "fight face" he did biting his lower lip, and whipped off a flurry of shadow box punches. Everybody laughed including him. My roommate and I both got his autograph. One of the best bits of New York theater I've ever seen.
I got the chance to meet him, with a group of others, in what was a complete surprise circumstance a little less than 30 years ago. Quite a thrill. I stayed up late last night and got up early, listening to the discussion about Ali on NY's WFAN (via the Internet). Some great reflections from reporters who covered and knew Ali, but it was striking how many callers detailed their encounters with the man. He was simply great and gracious meeting with normal, regular folks in public. It's amazing to consider how many people he must've touched in this way. RIP
Old 06-04-2016, 09:21 AM
octavio ranzola

him and cosell were the best omg what a show ,,rip champ
Old 06-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Jeff R

Default RIP Champ

“I ain’t draft dodging. I ain’t burning no flag. I ain’t running to Canada. I’m staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but I ain’t going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If I want to die, I’ll die right here, right now, fightin’ you, if I want to die. You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won’t even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won’t even stand up for my rights here at home.”

- if he's a draft dodger, then put me in jail also.

Jeff Rogoff
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...
Old 06-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I choose to judge people on their present actions, not their past. We age, we learn and hopefully grow as a person.

As Ali stated in that infamous Playboy interview referenced; "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

I will mourn the loss of a legend who lived and learned like us all. The world will miss him.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:02 AM

Well quoted and well said, Jeff.

Last edited by Dewey; 06-04-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:10 AM
NewEnglandBaseBallist

FYI, (especially for newbies), if a member posts stuff that makes you upset or that you find offensive, it is possible to ignore/block them so that you no longer have to see anything they post.

Last edited by NewEnglandBaseBallist; 06-04-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Adam

When I was 8 I was lucky enough to meet Ali at Riley Childrens Hospital where I went for checkups on my heart as a kid. By then he already had Parkinson's disease and I remember asking my mom why he was shaking so bad because at the time I didn't understand. Even though he was struggling even then he signed I'm sure hundreds of autographs and lifted every child up that he was able to take a picture with him. He was smiling and laughing the whole time. At the time I only knew him as a boxer, not as the civil rights leader and cultural icon he had become. But even in that short time at that age I could tell he was someone who cared more about the well being of others than himself.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Joe M.

R.I.P. Ali,

I was lucky enough to Meet Ali at a Dearborn Michigan show in 1985. Had him sign this poster and had Leon Spinks sign at another show. The funny thing about Ali, someone had a magazine and he signed every photo of him in the magazine. all for one price of the one Autograph.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN5929.jpg (72.6 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5930.jpg (76.4 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN5931.jpg (75.5 KB, 329 views)

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 06-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Ben H*ds@n

I remember watching the Ali fights and Cossell interviews when I was a kid. I didn't understand what was going on with him as I was very young at the time. When I got older, I understood and appreciated the man. RIP CHAMP
Old 06-04-2016, 12:40 PM

RIP Ali.

One thing that I have to say to anyone who would call into question the kind of person Ali was its this: I'm sure some of the people you admire and love, including family, are not as great as you see them.

Everyone has flaws and we shouldn't be judged as a person for something we did at some point in our lives. We have all done bad things that we are not proud of. Get over it.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:53 PM
pariah1107

Polarizing in life. Unifying in his very public struggle with Parkinson's and subsequent passing. If you can watch his Olympic torch lighting ceremony without shedding a tear, you have a heart three sizes too small. RIP Champ.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Muslims and Christians both worship the same God.
Walk around Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, or the United Arab Emirates for a few days espousing that and see what happens.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Default Rip

Of all my collection, these are two of my favorites.
1) type 1 original iconic photo over Liston
2) spectacular quote signed and dated by Ali.

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 06-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Dave_Berg

Fantastic pieces, Ben
Old 06-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonepony View Post
Fantastic pieces, Ben
Thank you. Sad day in my book.

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 06-04-2016, 01:56 PM

RIP Champ!

Rumble in the Jungle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ali, muhammad543 INV.jpg (71.0 KB, 314 views)
Old 06-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_cvc View Post
“i ain’t draft dodging. I ain’t burning no flag. I ain’t running to canada. I’m staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but i ain’t going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If i want to die, i’ll die right here, right now, fightin’ you, if i want to die. You my enemy, not no chinese, no vietcong, no japanese. You my opposer when i want freedom. You my opposer when i want justice. You my opposer when i want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won’t even stand up for me right here in america, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won’t even stand up for my rights here at home.”

Jeff rogoff
+1000
Old 06-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Bill O

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
+1000
++++1000 more
Old 06-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Bill O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_cvc View Post
“I ain’t draft dodging. I ain’t burning no flag. I ain’t running to Canada. I’m staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but I ain’t going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If I want to die, I’ll die right here, right now, fightin’ you, if I want to die. You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won’t even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won’t even stand up for my rights here at home.”

Jeff Rogoff
I meant ++++10000 to this post
Old 06-04-2016, 05:41 PM
NewEnglandBaseBallist

Media is now reporting that the cause of death was septic shock according to Ali's family.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:00 PM
John Wondowski

I was a sports loving teen in the 70s and had an uncle who tuned into Saturday Night Fights religiously. Every now and then, I had the really cool opportunity to watch with him. He appreciated talent, skill and sportsmanship. I remember watching the heavyweight battle in the early to mid 70s with Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Norton and a couple of other dudes - that period of boxing cannot be equaled. Holmes came along, Tyson was freakin devastating, Lewis and Holyfield were deserving world champs, but the 70s were the epitome of heavyweight boxing and I was lucky to witness it.

The superstar was Muhammed Ali - love him or hate him; he was glorious. The story was always whether he won or lost. I was mesmerized. I met him once at our local movie theater, which was close to his Deer Lake training camp. "Met" is a bit exaggerated - I yelled and he waved. Anyway, that was a highlight for me. I knew nothing of his politics or religion - I only learned later of his gold medal. He was a god.

Ali transcended sports, transcended most everything. His life in and out of the ring was stuff of controversy and legend. I spent a few hours today watching his old fights (good and painful), reviewing eulogies and biogs, and unfortunately, reading some venomous attacks on his character (a lot here). Everyone is entitled to his opinion, but class rises above all and I believe Ali had class to go along with his God given talent. RIP champ.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:38 PM
pariah1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandBaseBallist View Post
Media is now reporting that the cause of death was septic shock according to Ali's family.
As a CNA I can attest to "septic shock" being the most common cause of death in ICU's. Clinically speaking cause of death is probably septic shock due to complications from Parkinson's. When doctors say septic, it typically means tiny blood clots have formed which block oxygen and nutrients from reaching vital organs. I am sure he had the very best quality of care available.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:49 PM

Rip ali.......
Old 06-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCox3 View Post
RIP Champ!

Rumble in the Jungle
Epic. The knockout punch in the 8th, a complete shock out of nowhere at the end of yet another dull rope a dope round, is in the all time highlight reel. Ali bomaye!!

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-04-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Dave_Berg

I remember that fight well and remember the next morning riding my bike around shouting " Ali" . However " The Thrilla in Manilla" was IMO his most epic fight. Simply brutal. Neither man was the same after that fight, how could you be? Life draining.
Rest in Peace
Old 06-04-2016, 07:52 PM
D@rek H.ogue

Not the best quality, but my family and I were fortunate enough to meet Ali at a book signing when I was very young. I was about 4 years old if I recall. He was always one of my Dad's greatest sports heroes and was a legend in our household. It is comforting to know that he is at peace.

The Greatest!

Derek
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ali 3.jpg (58.9 KB, 325 views)
Old 06-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Je.rry Spillm@n

Ali signing autographs at the 2003 NSCC. RIP.

image22.jpg
Old 06-04-2016, 09:30 PM

Default Another Perspective

If I had to guess, I would think that no one who reponded to my post is a veteran. If you have any interest in the perspective of veterans like me, you may wish to read this..........

https://joebrunoonboxing.wordpress.c...is-not-a-hero/

If not, that's fine.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:44 PM
NewEnglandBaseBallist

Last edited by NewEnglandBaseBallist; 06-05-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:48 PM
NewEnglandBaseBallist

Last edited by NewEnglandBaseBallist; 06-05-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Bill O

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandBaseBallist View Post
George you are a colossal POS.
+1 I'm on this site because I love
baseball cards not to read some
BS hate piece. Go to Facebook and
post that crap
Old 06-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
If I had to guess, I would think that no one who reponded to my post is a veteran. If you have any interest in the perspective of veterans like me, you may wish to read this..........

If not, that's fine.

It takes as much if not more of a hero to stand up for what you believe in when virtually all oppose you and face the consequences than it does to play follow the leader without even considering the bigger picture.

Heroes can stand out FROM a crowd as well as IN a crowd.

I know a lot of veterans and live next to one of the largest military installations in the world, but it does not keep me from being an independent thinker.

I consider myself a conservative and revere what many veterans have sacrificed, but not all of them are heroes...or even good people (and that's before and after their service) ...so, again...independent thinking is the way to see things in proper perspective.

Radical views in either camp (conservative and liberal) are neither valid nor healthy in either the short or the long run.

...and Heroes come in all shapes, sizes, races, and religons...so take the blinders off and see things as they should be.

Raymond Culpepper
in Columbus, GA next to Fort Benning

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 06-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Bill O

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
It takes as much if not more of a hero to stand up for what you believe in when virtually all oppose you and face the consequences than it does to play follow the leader without even considering the bigger picture.

I know a lot of veterans and live next to one of the largest military installations in the world, but it does not keep me from being an independent thinker.

I consider myself a conservative and revere what many veterans have sacrificed, but not all of them are heroes...or even good people (and that's before and after their service) ...so, again...independent thinking is the way to see things in proper perspective.

Radical views in either camp (conservative and liberal) are neither valid nor healthy in either the short or the long run.

...and Heroes come in all shapes, sizes, races, and religons...so take the blinders off and see things as they should be.

Raymond Culpepper

Thanks...... Very even minded thoughtful
and intelligent response. Wish I had just
a little bit of your wisdom sir. I would be a
much better person
Old 06-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

It's a bit of a stretch to say I knew Ali, but I knew him when I saw him.

In the early eighties during the "fitness" phase of my life, while jogging on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles not far from where Ali lived at the time, a convertible with the top down passed, a man in the back seat stood up and pointed in my direction and shouted "I want you", as if I was a fighter training to fight him. I waved and kept running. The man was definitely Ali.

Even in the best shape of my life, I was never able to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 06-04-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Ok forget all the bs stuff. The pre 1967 Ali was the most graceful, beautiful heavyweight I have ever seen. He was as light on his feet as a welterweight and had hand speed like a lightweight but hit with decent heavyweight power. Maybe the best ever (personally I'd go with Louis at his best) but you could toss a coin between him and Louis and I'd not seriously quarrel with any result.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 06-04-2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
It's a bit of a stretch to say I knew Ali, but I knew him when I saw him.

In the early eighties during the "fitness" phase of my life, while jogging on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles not far from where Ali lived at the time, a convertible with the top down passed, a man in the back seat stood up and pointed in my direction and shouted "I want you", as if I was a fighter training to fight him. I waved and kept running. The man was definitely Ali.

Even in the best shape of my life, I was never able to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

I think most of us can say that we are now jealous of Mr. Burkett. What a great story!

In a similar vein, I once was in a crowd (not on the golf course) that Arnold Palmer waved to...does that count?
How about spotting John Wayne's silhouette while he was filming 'The Green Berets' here in Columbus and at Fort Benning?

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 06-04-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Since autographs are often a major discussion point on this site, I thought I would post a couple articles dealing with acquiring the autographs of all 50 of Ali's professional opponents. The first 40 or so of Ali's opponents are easy autographs to acquire. Alejandro Lavorante is tough; he died in 1964 of injuries sustained in the ring. Fellow Ali opponent Sonny Banks was also killed in the ring in 1965.

Alfredo Evangelista is a notoriously reluctant autograph signer. Tony Esperti (Ali's third pro opponent) went to prison following a 1967 mob hit.

The list grows completely cold, though, at 49 of 50 autographs. "Slim" Jim Robinson fought Ali in Ali's fourth pro bout. A Robinson autograph is like chasing a unicorn. No one is even really sure what happened to Robinson.

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe...e_mr_robinson/

http://espn.go.com/espn/eticket/stor.../jimmyrobinson

Last edited by Bored5000; 06-04-2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
What a shame........we're running out of low-life draft dodgers.
I've got to jump in on this. Complete ignorance here. He did not dodge the draft. He refused to be inducted due to his religious convictions. He was arrested and convicted of violating the Selective Service Laws. He appealed and the U.S. Supreme Court agreed by an 8-0 vote (Thurgood Marshall recused himself). That is called courage of your convictions. He was willing to stay in this country and face the consequences of his actions unlike the cowards who hid in Canada. You should educate yourself before you brush your teeth with gunpowder and start shooting off your mouth.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”
Old 06-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post

Raymond Culpepper
Well said! Independent thought is tough for the weak minded.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Sc0tt A1paugh

George, thank you for your service. Sorry that your feelings are so bitter about another American passing. Luckily, we all have the opportunity to make our own decisions and to hold our own beliefs, whether we fought for them or not.

Ali, whether you agree with his stance or not, made people think. He made people take notice. He made the world a different place. As much as some want to point a scolding finger at him, there is no denying that he had equally as much positive impact.

Ali was one that was polarizing and as well as immediately identifiable. I'm pretty sure that there may never be another as affable and as loquacious while being simultaneously as dominant.

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com
Old 06-05-2016, 10:16 PM

Default to George

Quote:

If not, that's fine.
Your posts make me wish I could do to you what Ali did to Terrell
Old 06-05-2016, 10:20 PM

Default Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100backstroke View Post
Years back, when he lit the Olympic flame - one of the most choked up moments of my life. I remember i couldn't hold back the tears.
I was there and the roar when he appeared was one of the most amazing moments I have ever experienced. I screamed as loud as I probably ever have and cried at the realization that he was finally vindicated and that so many loved him! Rumble, young man, rumble!!
Old 06-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

If not, that's fine.
Read the whole thing just now, Didn't change my mind one bit. I think what he did with the draft was a mistake. Whichever man hasn't made mistakes should take 2 steps forward. I prefer to put his whole life in perspective, and from that vantage point, he is still a hero to many. He had his own reasons for not wanting to go into the service. I can't say I blame him on some level due to the race situation back then. But he should have gone in like everyone else and he paid a price for not going.

Last edited by Leon; 06-06-2016 at 06:34 AM.