NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM

Default Andy Sandler's AllSportsAuctions.com

Subject: AllSportsAuctions.com

Hi Everyone!

We have corresponded with each other on this net54baseball.com, Vintage Baseball Glove Forum, ebay, Game Used Universe, Collectors Universe, other sportscard and memorabilia websites, through the mail, or at sports memorabilia shows many times. I just wanted to let everyone know that once again, I am starting another Sports Memorabilia Auction Company. Since running Teletrade Sports Auctions (we auctioned 5000 lots of sports memorabilia each week) until its sale, I have continued to collect, as well as buy and sell on ebay, to grow my collection. My new sports memorabilia auction company

AllSportsAuctions.com

is up and running. The first auction in April has a little over 200 lots of all kinds of sports memorabilia, almost all of which is vintage---PSA cards, Game used Equipment, Store Model Equipment, Programs, tickets, publications, pennants, wire photos, schedules, sports advertising, autographs, empty display boxes, art, media guides, etc. from not only baseball, football, basketball, and hockey, but ALLSPORTSAUCTIONS.COM

Some highlights in Auction #1 include: Scottie Pippen Game used and autographed jersey, Pre-1940 Pro basketball items, numerous pieces of turn of century sports collectibles and equipment (1880-1920), PSA 9 baseball cards, 1918 and 1920 World Series scorecards, the first New York Mets program EVER, the first Milwaukee Braves program EVER, Roberto Clemente's FIRST program, early championship boxing programs, numerous items from the 1951 baseball pennant chase, original art, black bats, vintage basketball All Star programs signed by HOFers, trophies, early scroll pennants, 1962 post cereal baseball mini uncut sheet, etc.

TO REGISTER for the auction, please go to my website
AllSportsAuctions.com
and click "register" at the top of the page.

I hope that you will want to participate by consigning, bidding, or both. For consignments, I ask that each item have a value of at least $100 each. I charge the consignor a 10% commission. Please contact me for consignment information. I am already taking consignments for Auction #2. Please call me at (845) 331-8610 with questions.

I welcome all your questions or comments. You can go to the website and sign up NOW to participate. I know you will find something you like in the auctions.

If you have any questions or comments:
Please email me at alwysyakn@aol.com OR andy@allsportsauctions.com

Sincerely, Andy Sandler (845) 331-8610

AllSportsAuctions.com
Andy Sandler's All Sports Collectibles Auctions, LLC
dba Andy Sandler's All Sports Auctions
P.O. Box 3941
Kingston, NY 12402