NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Joe Drelich

Default CSA Shows Chantilly VA October 12-14 300 dealer tables Net54 member specials !

Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,October 12th-14th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 300 tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

CSA Shows has a special offer for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday October 12th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

www.phillyshow.com

www.csashows.com

www.ecsmsports.com
Old 10-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Scott Russell

Come visit Tom Botticelli and myself at tables 115 and 117! Tom will have his awe inspiring assortment of T206's and I'll have my somewhat less impressive selection of, well, a little of everything. Some T205's, T206's w/ Matty White Cap, T207's with some tough backs, Caramels, a Cracker Jack or two and the best bargain bins anywhere. You'll find tobacco cards in $5, $10 and $20 bins with volume purchase discounts! If nothing else stop by and say hi, and see the Phil Rizzuto picture I mentioned in another thread!

I'll also have previews of my slate of upcoming auctions both Sport and Non-Sport, both live and online!

Have Fun!

Scott Russell
Birmingham Auctioneers
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 10-10-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Chris

I appreciate the discount and look forward to attending. Planning on dropping by around lunch time on Saturday and will be wearing a Net54 shirt. Looking forward to looking through some cards.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Jason Wells

I wont be able to do the usual Friday trip, but im looking forward to Saturday for once. I always seem to find a little gem in Chantilly. Very rarely leave empty handed. Thanks for the Net54 discount Joe!
Old 10-13-2018, 02:29 PM
Chris

Went today and really enjoyed the show. The dealers were friendly, I picked up a couple of Mantle postcards I haven’t seen before, and saw some rarities in person for the first time. I’ll be back next year.
Old 10-13-2018, 02:45 PM
T0dd M@rcum

Went yesterday. Had a good time. Didn't find as much as I often do, but it's one of the better shows in the region for sure.
Old 10-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Scott Russell

hopefully some guys come out tomorrow! I know I'll be ready to deal!
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Old 10-14-2018, 08:18 AM

Scott, great cards in the upcoming online auction (your first I believe). I am going to register as soon as your site goes live because those are some pretty T227s!
Old 10-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Scott Russell

Thanks! Technically my second online auction. But my first big one. Thanks to all who stopped by to see them!

Also a HUGE shout out to a buyer named Avi Heligman. I was telling him a story about how I accidentally had a T207 Napoleon back in my $20 bargain bin, and it was in there for almost 2 days before I saw it, somehow the dozens of people who rooted through there missed it.

I get home and I have an email from Avi (thank Ott he took my business card!) he had bought some tobacco from my bargain bins and in the sleeve with a very beat up T207 Recruit back that he got in my $10 bin there was another card. Yup, another Napoleon back. He wanted to know how much I wanted for it because he decided to keep it!!!

How many of us would've done that???

So Hopefully you're a member here Avi, if not I did encourage him to join in my response to his email. the world needs more guys like him!!!

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 10-14-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:30 PM
Val Kehl

Scott, please remind me at the next Chantilly Show to have a very thorough look through your bargain bin!
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:48 AM
Scott Russell

lol, not getting enough sleep lately.