NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-21-2018, 03:11 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Good luck Scott. Bid with confidence, Scott is one of the hobby’s good guys.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Jason Wells

Nice surprise this one slipped past me. One of my favorite AH's to bid in. Best of luck Scott.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:07 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Nice selection of cards! Good luck, Scott!
Old 05-22-2018, 02:40 PM
John

Scott,

Good Luck,

John & Family
Old 06-01-2018, 04:33 AM

Default The auction ends tomorrow night

Our Spring 2018 Auction has two days of bidding left! The initial bidding will end Saturday June 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm EST, with each lot then closing on a lot by lot basis when the lot has not received a bid for a 30 minute period. You MUST have bid on the lot prior to initial bidding closing in order to participate in the extended bidding on each lot. Please take a moment now to insure that you have placed at least one bid on each lot that you would like to pursue in the extended bidding session. All lots with only one bid or no bids, will close at the end of initial bidding, placing a bid on them now will allow you to pursue them as well. This format will allow the auction to end in a fair and quick manner, most of the lots will close prior to 12:00 pm EST with the last few usually going only an hour or so past the midnight hour, you will not have to stay up until the early morning of the following day.
This auction is one of our larger ones with over 750 lots, all offered at no reserve. Most are started well below wholesale pricing in order to provide all bidders a chance to obtain material at fair prices. There are over 100 lots of HOFers such as Cobb, Lajoie, Mathewson, Johnson, Ruth, Mantle, Aaron, Kaline, Mays, and all of the other greats from the turn of one century to the next, from all sports.
Tough type cards are are also well represented with over a dozen E107's, W600, Plow Boy Tobacco, Holsum Bread, Mello-Mint, Blue Crofts E92, T216 Kotton and many more. As always there are Football, Basketball, Hockey and Non-sports offerings as well, including unopened material from all of these genre's.
Please take a moment to review the offerings and get your bids in prior to the initial bidding ending.
Scott
Brockelman Auctions
www.brockelmanauctions.com
info@brockelmanauctions.com
817-688-9499
Old 06-02-2018, 10:45 AM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Bump for one of the hobby's good guys
Old 06-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Barry Sloate

Scott is so diligent that in a twenty minute period this morning I got six email reminders that the auction is closing tonight. Computer go a little haywire?
Old 06-02-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Scott is so diligent that in a twenty minute period this morning I got six email reminders that the auction is closing tonight. Computer go a little haywire?
And I got none. Stop hogging all the Brockelman Auction reminders Barry.

Brian
Old 06-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Barry Sloate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianp-beme View Post
And I got none. Stop hogging all the Brockelman Auction reminders Barry.

Brian
I can send you three of mine. That's fair.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Pete Sycks

Great auction as usual.

http://syckscards.weebly.com

Always looking for 1938 Goudey's
Old 06-02-2018, 01:33 PM

Yes, a few of the bidders got their bidding summary a few times. for some reason the system hung up and would not send them, but.....when it did, it sent them every five minutes until it could be stopped, sorry for the extra emails.

Scott
Old 06-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Barry Sloate

I just thought you really really liked me.