NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Administrator

Default This is a big one-T205 PSA graded set breakup

Posted By: Jerry

Hi. I wanted to let the board members know about a rare opportunity in the Masro April auction. I am listing my EWH Memorial T205 Collection, which is the #2 all-time set on the PSA Registry.

It will be broken up into around 23 lots and has every card and variation, with the exception of the Young and Hobby no stats. There are many remarkable cards, collected over the last 12 years, including 39 different cards that are the highest graded examples of that card.

There will be 70 PSA 7 T205s, including Mathewson, Johnson, Rowan, and Adkins, among others. There will be a Wallace, no cap 2 lines of stats in PSA 4. HOFers in PSA 7 include Baker, both Breshnahans, Brown, Chance, Clarke, Jimmy Collins, Duffy, Marquard, McGraw and Tinker. Suggs is a PSA 7, Wagner and Vaughn are PSA 6.

This is a rare opportunity to obtain some of the finest T205s in existance. My second son starts college in the fall, so we are selling this set to finance both of our sons' education. Good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to email me at hench1@aol.com The set is also open on the PSA Registry with scans for most cards. Thanks and enjoy!

Old 03-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Posted By: TBob

Jerry is one of the hobby's good guys and I wish him the best with the auction. I know I will be bidding as I try to upgrade my own set.

Old 03-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Halleygator

From one Gator to another...

I know how tough it is to break up a set like this, and I hope you get three times as much as you expect to get!!

Hopefully you will use the money to buy a house in Gainesville and see more Gator games?

- Hal

Old 03-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jerry

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I hope you win what you want.

BTW, Hal, I am moving back to the west coast of Florida this summer and MOST DEFINITELY will be visiting Hogtown frequently in the fall.

Old 03-25-2004, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

The Mastro catalogue is supposed to go out next week. The auction is April 23.