NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 02-25-2022, 07:51 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Not sure if this is violating the 'No Politics' rule, so correct me if I'm wrong Leon...

Call me crazy, but the curtain is slowly being pulled open everyday to reveal who's been hiding in the shadows.

The Criminal Cabal consists of, among others, the Central Bankers, the WEF and Klaus Schwab, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and the Windsors (some would include the Vatican on this list, to my initial surprise as I'm Catholic).

The Buffett, Soros, Gates, Bloomberg, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and the 'political leader' type folks in our world are simply their foot soldiers carrying out and pushing their agenda towards a One World Government/Global Reset, a cashless Digital Currency, population control, etc.
Don't worry that post is not political. You did leave the reptilian and grey alien overlords off your list. Also needed a random reference to bigfoot being real.
Old 02-25-2022, 08:21 AM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Don't worry that post is not political. You did leave the reptilian and grey alien overlords off your list. Also needed a random reference to bigfoot being real.
Ben.......I knew I was forgetting some folks. Dang it! I'll try harder next time.

Last edited by Kzoo; 02-25-2022 at 08:26 AM. Reason: added more sarcasm...
Old 03-01-2022, 05:24 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Dammit Ben.... you beat me to it.
Of course THEY don't want anyone to know about the reptilians.

Say, is that a black Cadillac pulling into the driveway? Gotta go!
Old 03-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Sco.tt Mar.cus

I don't understand what this thread is getting at; Putin doesn't take direction from a baseball card forum. At any rate, with his invasion spinning its wheels, Kamila Valieva's fall at the Olympics was not the worst flop from the Russians. The roughly 1,000 Russian paratroopers who landed at Hostomel airport lasted less than a day before they were wiped out by reservists and a handful of foreign volunteers. By comparison, at the Battle of Arnhem, 750 British paratroopers held out for nine days against elements of two Waffen-SS Panzer divisions.
Old 03-02-2022, 08:04 AM
Steve Birmingham

Who knows, maybe he collects?

It's possible this is all about the illuminati and their stash of Wagners rescued from ALC which are right next to the 52High numbers that were NOT actually dumped in the Hudson or ocean or wherever.

And all stored in Ukraine....
Old 03-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Let's try not to make it too political and continue. Personally I think we should be doing more to help. Aren't there some long range missiles, somewhere, that can be lobbed into Russian military...and maybe Putin? Not from the US, but some of our allies?
And I understand why Russia isn't kicked out of all SWIFT but there has to be other ways than continuing to buy 500k barrels of oil from Russia, currently? At least that is what I read. This is complicated but it's very clear Putin has committed crimes against humanity. Hopefully he will be help accountable some day.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Sco.tt Mar.cus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Not from the US, but some of our allies?
I'm very surprised that the Poles, Romanians, and the Baltic states aren't getting involved more. Once Putin gets done gobbling up Ukraine, they are next on the menu. And if the Finns want Karelia back, now's the time to get it.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:57 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by egri View Post
I'm very surprised that the Poles, Romanians, and the Baltic states aren't getting involved more. Once Putin gets done gobbling up Ukraine, they are next on the menu. And if the Finns want Karelia back, now's the time to get it.
He's not touching Poland or Romania.

He just wants what the Soviet Union lost.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Matt

Quote:
And I understand why Russia isn't kicked out of all SWIFT
I really hope they're banished from the SWIFT system, then other forms of payment will be required for the oil, but I don't think the Central Banks will go this route unfortunately.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:52 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Well, it highlights, yet again, why we should produce as much energy here as we can, for our own use as well as our allies. Being dependent on the Middle East and Russia for energy is a miserable strategy.

The economic pain being inflicted on Russia will bring Putin to his knees long before the Ukranians stop fighting. Not to mention, the military isn't backing this invasion, the soldiers have very low morale, protests in Russia continue, supplies and mercenaries are flooding into Ukraine from many (highly motivated) countries, and so on.

Europe has seen this kind of land grab by a megalomaniac before and this time they are confronting it early, with a tightly unified effort.

Frankly, NATO is much stronger now than ever before, and it will soon be adding more members, like Finland for sure.

Putin loses this military quagmire, is humiliated, and will not survive in power. Meanwhile, I'm watching with interest how Bitcoin fares in all this.
Old 03-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Let's try not to make it too political and continue. Personally I think we should be doing more to help. Aren't there some long range missiles, somewhere, that can be lobbed into Russian military...and maybe Putin? Not from the US, but some of our allies?
And I understand why Russia isn't kicked out of all SWIFT but there has to be other ways than continuing to buy 500k barrels of oil from Russia, currently? At least that is what I read. This is complicated but it's very clear Putin has committed crimes against humanity. Hopefully he will be help accountable some day.
500K barrels a day. And that's just about 7% of all oil imports.
Our domestic production is about 11.28 million a day.

But we export more than we import.

The stuff we get from Russia is used to serve some more remote areas and to balance off supply at refineries to keep them at capacity.
Old 03-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Our domestic production is about 11.28 million a day.
Hi Steve.......is this still true, or is it a number from a couple years ago when gas was sub $2 a gallon? I thought a large amount of domestic oil production has pretty much been stalled in the past year. No?
Old 03-02-2022, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I don't understand what this thread is getting at.
I took it as the OP wants the US, Israel, the UK, France, and India to dismantle all of their nuclear weapons, those other three never will.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Tyler Smith
Tyler Sm.ith

Quote:
I don't understand what this thread is getting at; Putin doesn't take direction from a baseball card forum. At any rate, with his invasion spinning its wheels, Kamila Valieva's fall at the Olympics was not the worst flop from the Russians. The roughly 1,000 Russian paratroopers who landed at Hostomel airport lasted less than a day before they were wiped out by reservists and a handful of foreign volunteers. By comparison, at the Battle of Arnhem, 750 British paratroopers held out for nine days against elements of two Waffen-SS Panzer divisions.
If Putin did take advice on net54 the world would be a far saner place though, that is for sure. OTOH, if somehow the comrades on here took to arms and overtook Moscow, what puppet would we install to rule over the East? Maybe Joe Orlando? I think his schedule is fairly open. Also, who cares about oil prices, what do you think could be done about TPA costs?

Last edited by ronniehatesjazz; 03-08-2022 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Steven Finley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniehatesjazz View Post
If he Putin did take advice on net54 the world would be a far saner place though, that is for sure. OTOH, if somehow the comrades on here took to arms and overtook Moscow, what puppet would we install to rule over the East? Maybe Joe Orlando? I think his schedule is fairly open. Also, who cares about oil prices, what do you think could be done about TPA costs?
Who is comrade Archive and why is he trying to subvert the state with false propaganda. Bring the noize comrades.

Daily Post count 3 - Kremlin
Old 03-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Al Richter

Old 03-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Steven Finley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
We help out where we can.
Old 03-09-2022, 06:59 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
So Al, when are you going to enlighten us with the translation?

It's getting close to 50 years since I studied Russian, and what I get is:

I often obrashchaois to NET54 for sovetom, iskrenne Vladimir.

OK, I just did a quick Google translation on the words I'm missing.

Hey, if he did, maybe things would have gone differently.

Спасибо