NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Default Tejada didn't do nothin' cause the As are off.

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Going to watch "Iris," "Pin(i)ero", and a thriller with
Morgan Freeman.

...After i call terry Knouse...

Old 09-04-2002, 06:52 PM
Administrator

Posted By: John(z28jd)

I was sitting at home eating cookies like usual,then it hit me! I had no clue what Julie was doing today,i started hyperventilating,i got scared,i hid under my chair,then a voice said maybe you should check the vintage board. I said but what does Julies plans for the night have to do with vintage baseball cards? When i got no answer and realized the voice i heard before was just me thinking out loud, i checked the board and problem solved,tragedy averted.
Just so everyone knows,im watching my beloved Pirates play the hated Braves and they are talking about the 92 playoff series where Sid " I cant get out of my own way"Bream scored the series winning run .......I also got my first Smokey Joe Wood card,e120, and got a letter written by a 19th century baseball player by the name of Ralph D Miller so it was a good day. I would love to hear how everyone elses day is going?

Old 09-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jeff s

... more like John ...

then I would've been able to stay away from the SCP catalog all day...

...i'll try hyperventilating under a desk tomorrow and see if it saves me any money.

Old 09-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

and have something reserved, for later. Yip, yip, yip yip.

And if you don't like reading about the movies I watch,
bother your huge brain with what I'm getting from Terry.