NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-22-2018, 08:50 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
The sad thing is that the original before restoration wasn't so bad.
I think that depends upon your tolerance for beater supremes, Jeff. Along with my PSA 7 R316 Ott rookie, I have one in SGC poor that I bought on a whim some years ago because it was the best centered one I had ever seen. However, it also has a tack hole through Mel's hat brim, and appears to have had the lower right corner chewed off by the original owner's dog! Some days I can tolerate it and some I have difficulty with even keeping it. The former are when I think of what a truly great player Mel Ott was (155 OPS+, tied with Hank Aaron, and just one point behind Mays; 180% plus of league average runs created, placing him in the same category with each of the two above, along with Mize and Foxx; average full season over his career of approximately .304 BA, 30 HR, 100 RBI, 100 walks, and .414 OBP, 12-time all-star, and 6-time HR leader). I am personally not one who suffers beaters easily unless they are ultra rare and significant, and the '29 R316 Ott, while relatively scarce (the '29 Leader Novelty is out and out rare!), is not rare.

Just had to get that out of my system, I guess. To those of you reading this thread, my apologies for the literary outburst!

Larry

Last edited by ls7plus; 11-22-2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:29 PM
James
James Kin.chen

I would be concerned with what the card will look like 10 years from now
Old 11-22-2018, 09:44 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
I would be concerned with what the card will look like 10 years from now
The restoration was 9 1/2 years ago.

Last edited by Pat R; 11-23-2018 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:21 AM
Mike Biggans

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidethewrapper View Post
Restoring the card itself is one thing, but adding "borders" to a borderless card that is just not right.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2018, 12:27 AM
A@ron V@!llan©️our⍑

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidethewrapper View Post
Restoring the card itself is one thing, but adding "borders" to a borderless card that is just not right.
On the plus side, no centering or corner issues! From the lot description:

"Near-perfect centering between the added upper and side borders, even corner wear reflecting VG/EX quality, and a virtually completely enhanced Sweet Caporal 150 Subject, Factory 25 verso...."

Last edited by slightlyrounded; 11-23-2018 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:44 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

I agree that there is a difference between restoration and such a wholesale change with foreign parts that there is a question if the card can be considered original/authentic. As a collector of original items, I wouldn't be interested in the latter. "Some of it is original" isn't enough for me. If someone else doesn't have a problem with owning it, I'm not going to argue with them as it is in part a matter of personal sentiments, taste and philosophy. People collect game used jerseys with added on missing nameplates and numbers.

One instance where major wholesale change with foreign material is justifiable to me is when the central image is majorly damaged. I still wouldn't want to own it, but I understand and appreciate why that would be done.

Last edited by drcy; 11-23-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:18 AM
Jason A. Schwartz

Am not a fan of this at all. Where should one draw the line between restored and counterfeit?

I do wonder, if the owner was willing to do this to his card, why he didn't first cut it into 10 pieces and have the company turn them into 10 restored Wagners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Collecting interests and want lists at https://jasoncards.wordpress.com/201...nd-want-lists/
Old 11-23-2018, 06:21 AM
Mike Biggans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.1969 View Post
Am not a fan of this at all. Where should one draw the line between restored and counterfeit?

I do wonder, if the owner was willing to do this to his card, why he didn't first cut it into 10 pieces and have the company turn them into 10 restored Wagners.

Or to sell it to a manufacturer as a relic card!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2018, 06:59 AM
Mel Quatt.lebaum

PSA refused to grade a 71T because they said color was added, why not a restored "grade."
Old 11-23-2018, 07:05 AM

Default RESTORED Wagner

Jason and Mike- ahh, the voices of reason! Thanks, guys. You gave voice to what I had trouble expressing late last night (too much turkey, I suppose). In the specific Wagner card that is the topic of this thread, the card is no better than a counterfeit. The original couldn't even be classified as a "card" anymore, it was a rag and thus not even "eligible" (in my mind, merely opinion) for slabbing in the first place. In this case the owner was honest enough to have it marked "restored"- although I think "reanimated" may be closer to the truth. What happens when/if someone does this, breaks it out, and passes it off as authentic- which it is NOT, no argument. It's a slippery slope...
As a comic fan who has an extensive collection, I can tell you I have exactly ZERO comics that have been "restored". The reasons are simple- the restorer had nothing to do with the production of the comic, and less ethical folks will try to pass them off as the real deal.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:13 AM
Ethan

Default Wagner

Why wasn't the original card cut into pieces so that several 200k+ restored cards could be made?
Old 11-23-2018, 08:23 AM

Default Jeff....

I am in complete agreement with you
Old 11-23-2018, 09:38 AM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.1969 View Post

That's right, plant the seed.... That's actually a very good point. Either that or have a card company cut up a poor Wagner and then put them in packs like they do with uniforms and bats.

Fixing/filling a pin hole or adding a little color (black on an N300, for example) is one thing, completely reconstructing a card and adding a lot of material is completely different.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:50 AM

Does anyone know the selling price of the card before it was restored?
Old 11-24-2018, 12:14 PM
DR
David R@tliff

Some good comments and observations so far.

i was surfing around the internet this weekend, and saw several PSA cards marked
AUTHENTIC
ALTERED

Including things like markers to corners, color touch ups, etc.

I realize PSA put "RESTORED" on the Wagner, but wondering if most wouldn't agree that the card wasn't also "ALTERED"?

It was certainly recolored, along with the extensive work on the back.

I'd sure like to hear some commentary from PSA on how they ultimately made this flip determination.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:08 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce View Post
Some good comments and observations so far.

i was surfing around the internet this weekend, and saw several PSA cards marked
AUTHENTIC
ALTERED

Including things like markers to corners, color touch ups, etc.

I realize PSA put "RESTORED" on the Wagner, but wondering if most wouldn't agree that the card wasn't also "ALTERED"?

It was certainly recolored, along with the extensive work on the back.

I'd sure like to hear some commentary from PSA on how they ultimately made this flip determination.
You can’t restore the card without altering it. Restored is the only term you need.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:23 PM
M0rrie Mu||ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Yes, I know. I would leave the RESTORED part and remove the AUTHENTIC. I really don't feel that is an authentic card in the strictest sense. Parts of it are, but not all of it. At minimum, a better description is warranted.
This was my reaction as well.

Of course, I'm one of those weirdos who would rather have the totally-jacked original version in his collection.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:40 PM
DR
David R@tliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
You can’t restore the card without altering it. Restored is the only term you need.
"ALTERED" seems to carry a completely different connotation to it than "RESTORED" does, no?

If something is done to a card to make it look better than it did before, why wouldn't RESTORED apply almost every time?

Just wondering how exactly how that determination is made and when it changes from one to another.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Fred

At what point do you call a "restoration" something else? What's a term for a "total rebuild" (or complete overhaul) of the card? Adding borders and most likely taking the back from another card and overlaying seems to be a bit more than a "restoration" job. "Altered" seems a bit mild.

Last edited by Fred; 11-24-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:49 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Frame off restoration

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 11-24-2018, 03:18 PM
Anson

More like putting a Ferrari hood on a Pontiac Fiero.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:34 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Quote:
"ALTERED" seems to carry a completely different connotation to it than "RESTORED" does, no?

If something is done to a card to make it look better than it did before, why wouldn't RESTORED apply almost every time?

Just wondering how exactly how that determination is made and when it changes from one to another.
As I understand it, restoration is bringing the card back towards it’s original state. Trimming, for example, may be done to improve its’ appearance, but it, in and of itself, is not restoration.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:32 PM
A@ron V@!llan©️our⍑

These flips are getting ridiculous....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecce homo.jpg (65.8 KB, 350 views)
Old 11-24-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyrounded View Post
These flips are getting ridiculous....
I think you won the internet for today
Old 11-24-2018, 06:51 PM

You're right on target, Anson!
Old 11-24-2018, 06:58 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
At what point do you call a "restoration" something else? What's a term for a "total rebuild" (or complete overhaul) of the card? Adding borders and most likely taking the back from another card and overlaying seems to be a bit more than a "restoration" job. "Altered" seems a bit mild.

The way I read the restoration invoice was that most of the
back is original and the scrapbook paper was soaked off. You can see
some of the stains on the restored example that match the original.

Last edited by Pat R; 11-24-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

As a bit of a purist I like the ragged one better. But it's not by a longshot nor do I matter as I am not spending that kind of money (I don't have that kind of money) on a card. The market will decide. And at the moment it's about a 200k decision. I suspect it gets some more action but who knows? The restored copy looks pretty darned good from a scan on a monitor.

Quote:
ML auction opened this week, there is some great stuff in there. Got my catalog in the mail yesterday. Was excited to see how the T206 Wagner did. Not a card I can afford, but always like watching the action on these.

The catalog had the regular write-up for a card of this caliber, which in my opinion has gotten so overdone. These cards don't need that level of description and hype, but that's a discussion for another day. What I didn't realize was just how extensive the "restoration" was on this card. The catalog doesn't show the back, but you can see it on the website. The back makes it much easier to see signs of just how much "grafting" of the borders was done. The description almost hypes the $14,000 spent fixing this thing up.

Sure - it looks nice I guess, but as a collector, this thing isn't REALLY a T206 any more.

I've been saying for years now that high end cards act much more like artwork when it comes to pricing, so maybe in some way this kind of thing was to be expected. However, at some level for me, this card has been so altered at this point, it's not really an "original" anymore. Using the artwork analogy, this seems more like a lithograph or a limited edition print than it does an original.

Or maybe think real estate - we can now just invest in some "remodeling" costs to make cards look better? I know there's other things like bleaching, etc. that have been done, not a fan of that either really but this was pretty extensive.

Just wondering how other people view this sort of restoration project.

EDIT: Added pictures of before and after, courtesy of t206resource.com

Old 11-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
The way I read the restoration invoice was that most of the
back is original and the scrapbook paper was soaked off. You can see
some of the stains on the restored example that match the original.
Heck, we can't even trust the restoration invoice.... before/after pictures seem to do a good job.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Arnie

Hard to believe a card could be restored like that. One day nobody will be able to tell a restored card from a real one, then what happens to value and who would want to buy them.

At what point too does an item become NOT the item anymore? If you own an axe used by George Washington and its made up of two pieces, the metal cutting piece and the wood handle, and you first replace the metal cutting piece, then replace the wood handle, is it still George Washingtons axe? I know this is the original card modified, but one day it will be a 99% new, then what is it?
Old 11-25-2018, 04:00 PM
Fred

Leon,

Can you please post a link to the item in the auction.

Thanks!
Old 11-26-2018, 12:50 AM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejharrington View Post
I don't have any issue with the restoration. It is fully disclosed and the card looks 1000% times better now.
Ditto. I'd much rather have the restored version over the original,
Old 11-27-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabe View Post
Ditto. I'd much rather have the restored version over the original,
Agree the restored version is beautiful. And it's fully disclosed that's it's restored so nothing to hide.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:55 AM

Default guys...

This card is a "FRANKEN WAGNER"

restoration should be left to art .....NOT CARDS!

IN MY OPINION, THEY KILLED A BEAUTY !

once something is altered, it changes the integrity of the original card....

trimming, paper loss I can live with.....card is still original in these cases...

this card has been basically "created" and is not original.....

someone ruined a masterpiece and spent 14 k to do it!

this is insanity.....the card is WAY overpriced right now!

card in current state should be a 100 k card or under......

If I had this, I would spend multi k to see if I could get it "unrestored" although I think in this case might be impossible....

heck, while they were at it, they should have made the background pink and changed han's hairstyle
Old 11-28-2018, 06:08 AM
Arnie

I posted earlier in this thread how I hated someone restoring a card then selling it. However, last nite I was watching a Mecum auto auction on tv and I realized that I loved the restored cars they were selling and what is the difference between them and the restored baseball card.

The restored cars I love have a bunch of new parts added that look like the original, they have been re-painted, and so on. It really made me re-thing my attitude towards restoring cards. I dont think I am so negative about them anymore!!
Old 11-28-2018, 06:29 AM

Default in all due respect

these are "cards" ....not "cars"........a huge difference!!!

1)coins are not restored or "recreated" are they(besides cleaning polishing, distorting them)....NO ONE WOULD ADD MORE GOLD , SILVER, RESTRIKE IT???

2) what about stamps???someone going to add paper and recolor the upside airplane???????

these examples would ADD MATERIAL to something that is original thus altering the integrity of the original!!! thus changing the object...

this Wagner is a RE-CREATION" and not a "RESTORATION"

flip should state "FRANKEN WAGNER RE-CREATION" and not "RESTORED"

think about this....you can only "go by the restoration report"

what if the idiot doing the restoration forgot to add something or delete something he/she didn't do or do to the card?????it is tampered with significantly enough to change this card into something other than an original WAGNER!!!

it has foreign material added to it!!!!!!!!!!(card board from another card, foreign ink that they didn't use back then)

it is ok to soak the card and remove the paper from the back and maybe dirt on it, but that would be enough!!!

this card was altered significantly enough to ruin it!!

someone ruined this card , and some poor sap is going to buy something where technically you don't really know what was done to it!! only an invoice

I don't know, I don't like "fake boobs" either....

if your thing is paying out the asshole for something someone basically re created, more power to you!

don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with owning one, if I had this one, it would drive me nuts to the point of where I would want to trim the fake ass border off!!

THIS IS INSANITY!

I would take the die cut wagner or the wagner cut in 2 before I bought a recreation.....shit, get a reproduction and cut and paste heinie wagner on the fucker
Old 11-28-2018, 06:31 AM
pete ullman

I don't like fake boobs either!!!!!! But the fact is with the internet...and globalization...demand has increased for the iconic cards of the hobby...and I believe this is only the beginning of the "restoration" of cards. I don't like it...but I'm a realist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
these are "cards" ....not "cars"........a huge difference!!!

1)coins are not restored or "recreated" are they(besides cleaning polishing, distorting them)....NO ONE WOULD ADD MORE GOLD , SILVER, RESTRIKE IT???

2) what about stamps???someone going to add paper and recolor the upside airplane???????

these examples would ADD MATERIAL to something that is original thus altering the integrity of the original!!! thus changing the object...

this Wagner is a RE-CREATION" and not a "RESTORATION"

flip should state "FRANKEN WAGNER RE-CREATION" and not "RESTORED"

think about this....you can only "go by the restoration report"

what if the idiot doing the restoration forgot to add something or delete something he/she didn't do or do to the card?????it is tampered with significantly enough to change this card into something other than an original WAGNER!!!

it has foreign material added to it!!!!!!!!!!(card board from another card, foreign ink that they didn't use back then)

it is ok to soak the card and remove the paper from the back and maybe dirt on it, but that would be enough!!!

this card was altered significantly enough to ruin it!!

someone ruined this card , and some poor sap is going to buy something where technically you don't really know what was done to it!! only an invoice

I don't know, I don't like "fake boobs" either....

if your thing is paying out the asshole for something someone basically re created, more power to you!

don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with owning one, if I had this one, it would drive me nuts to the point of where I would want to trim the fake ass border off!!

THIS IS INSANITY!

I would take the die cut wagner or the wagner cut in 2 before I bought a recreation.....shit, get a reproduction and cut and paste heinie wagner on the fucker
Old 11-28-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I don't like fake boobs either!!!!!! But the fact is with the internet...and globalization...demand has increased for the iconic cards of the hobby...and I believe this is only the beginning of the "restoration" of cards. I don't like it...but I'm a realist!
So what next? Is someone going to cut a real Wagner in two and make 2 Wagners by "restoring" them? Where does it stop? Restored Wagner 10% real? 5%? 1%?
Old 11-28-2018, 06:52 AM

Default Pete....

you and I and a few other "purists" not trying to label us or anyone, I think Jeff might agree and Barry ect.....

This sort of restoration should never make it into cards.......it opens the flood gates !!! this, to me, would ruin part of our hobby in a way.....

forgers and restorers will become synonamous

there is almost a beauty to cards that may have been well loved and creased and some paper loss, but those are the scars of time.....

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

hate to use the analogy, fake boobs feel "hard" when touched! nice to look at, but they are the doctors creation! that is a whole other discussion I wouldn't play with what God created!

God also created the Wagner card.....

yes, I like restored cars, especially when you are driving it for safety......an old muscle card with new suspension and brakes are a safety issue, but I still love the "herky jerky " steering of the original muscle car!!

these alterations may enhace the look of titties or handling on a car.....but when it comes to cardboard, it is just not right!!

not all change is good, especially some of the political climate now adays....

but I do know one thing, excepting recreations like this may aid in the further pollution of out hobby...

some asshole will "enhance a t206" by autographing it themselves.....soon cards will have "BUILT UP RESTORED CORNERS" OR "BEAUTIFUL NEW COLOR AND GLOSS"

and all we will have to rely on is a "restorer"

Old 11-28-2018, 06:58 AM

Default I was reluctant

and was going to start this thread, so I am glad the original poster did......I did not want to "dog" this card, or the take away the buyers thunder or the seller.......

yes, I have been searching for a Wagner my whole life(since 11 years old) and came close many years ago , but did not get one.....

and full disclosure- I would take a Wagner anyway I could....I , like many, can not afford one.......so if someone offered this too me at a cheap price, I would take it.....but not even at 10% of what it is now!!!!

this needs to be discussed, because RATS you are 100% correct....

who ever buys this.......have it cut into 24 wagners......and restore each one

each one can have a "piece" of the original....

then we can truly call it what it is and where to hobby would be going.....

to shit
Old 11-28-2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
So what next? Is someone going to cut a real Wagner in two and make 2 Wagners by "restoring" them? Where does it stop? Restored Wagner 10% real? 5%? 1%?

I'm sure card grading companies much like comic grading companies require X amount of the original to be present for them to give it an grade with restore notations. In comics you cant just have a page of action #1 and recreate the rest and still get a grade,hell you cant even have the whole interior and fake covers and pull that off...

Last edited by C-mack; 11-28-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:13 AM

Default C-Mack

great point!!

where does it end?????

where do we draw the line????

there is a fine line between restoration and recreation.....where do we draw it in cards????????????

the answer is-

WE DON'T

leave them original! unless a light soaking in plain water of foreign material (scrap book removal, simple dirt, ect)
Old 11-28-2018, 07:14 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

It's disclosed. That the sort of honest dialog we want as collectors. Buy it if you want a restored card.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:16 AM

Default by the way.....

grading companies change the rules all the time.......sometimes just to fit their needs.....

who is to say what percentage the card needs to be to be considered original?>??

i'll say it.....ALL OF IT!!

if it is trimmed, it can get and authentic....

once ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING IS ADDED TO A CARD...the card is no longer an original...it is a recreation

it is a simple as that

THE WAGNER SHOULD READ- "RECREATION"
Old 11-28-2018, 07:20 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
It's disclosed. That the sort of honest dialog we want as collectors. Buy it if you want a restored card.
I agree...as long as it is disclosed...I'm ok with it. BUT...when cards like this are sold/auctioned the before and after should always be shown...we shouldn't have to hunt for it.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:43 AM

Default also....

I wonder what type of ink was used for all the touch up????? the shit from a photo copier??? or did they hit Sherman Williams?????

also, I wonder if they went green and used recycled cardboard ????? or just hacked up another T206???? I wonder if the used a TITUS???

I can go on, and on....
Old 11-28-2018, 07:46 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
I wonder what type of ink was used for all the touch up????? the shit from a photo copier??? or did they hit Sherman Williams?????

also, I wonder if they went green and used recycled cardboard ????? or just hacked up another T206???? I wonder if the used a TITUS???

I can go on, and on....
Hopefully they used a titus Johny...or maybe a scrap!!!!! I'd assume any card restorer worth their weight in cardboard would destroy another t206 for the mulch needed for restoration.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:50 AM

Default Pete

excellent point.....

there should be FULL DISCLOSURE! putting that in the description was purposely left out....jeeze...every ah puts in a whole blown up financial analysis .... why wouldn't they put this in???? it truly shows how extensive this franken - wagner is......full disclosure would have shown the card used to add to the borders....

the invoice and before and after pic should have been in the description....

it really shows how EXTENSIVE THE RECREATION IS!

spend a quarter of a million on a re creation?????
Old 11-28-2018, 07:59 AM
Peter Spaeth

They say, to each his own.

In this case, each can keep his own, as far as I am concerned. Awful.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:32 AM

Default Pete

pete!! hahaha...wouldn't that be great!!!! maybe some particle board is in there??????????? why not some mulch???? hahahaha!!! why not throw a scrap in there???

btw....who was the restorer???? some 17 year old school kid???????? hahahaha

buwhahahaha!!!

Peter....+1

I can go on all day about this......maybe the restorer signed the card somewhere???? I wonder if he hid a hidden meaning in the mosaic litho print in the background when it was recolored(like - sucka)
?????????

hahahaha!!!
Old 11-28-2018, 08:46 AM
Mel Quatt.lebaum

This is like getting the seats of a 65 Mustang and using a "kit car" to rebuild the vehicle. Looks nice but is it really a Classic Car?