NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 11-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Christopher Williams

Default 3,000 Hit Club Forgeries Ebay seller Exclusiveuniques

I only discovered the below set of "3,000 Hit Club" forgeries because of a laughable Mickey Mantle forgery on a jersey sold by their other EBay ID Allthosewhowander.

Not only are the forgeries obvious, but the seller uses Private Feedback and Private Listings.

The worthless COA is from Showcase Authentics. I have yet in ten years witnessed an authentic autograph with a COA from Showcase Authentics.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3000-Hit-Cl...vip=true&rt=nc

exclusiveuniques-20.jpg

exclusiveuniques-20A.jpg

exclusiveuniques-20B.jpg

exclusiveuniques-20C.jpg

Here is that other laughable forged Mickey Mantle jersey sold by Ebay seller Allthosewhowander that sold for $667.27.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mant...vip=true&rt=nc

allthosewhowander-mantlejersey.jpg

Below is a screenshot of other forged Mickey Mantle items sold by Ebay seller Exclusiveuniques.

exclusiveuniques-22.jpg

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 11-13-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:58 PM
$teve O.

Hey Chris, thanks for all the work you do outing these guys!!
Old 11-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39special View Post
Hey Chris, thanks for all the work you do outing these guys!!
Thank you, Steve.

I can't believe people pay money for this crap.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:24 PM
+0m J()rd@N

Wow, that 3000 poster is hideous! Pretty obvious that the same person signed all those names - and it wasn't anyone pictured on the poster
1952 Topps - low numbers (-1)
1954 Bowman (-5)
1964 Topps Giants auto'd (-2)
Old 11-13-2017, 06:42 PM
K&v!/\/ R@g$d@/3

It never ceases to amaze me that people buy this obvious crap . It takes no time to educate yourself on these common players' autographs because there are plenty of resources available for reference . My 13 year old looked at it and could tell the signatures are no good.
My question is do you feel sorry for the buyer or not ?
Old 11-13-2017, 06:44 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
It never ceases to amaze me that people buy this obvious crap . It takes no time to educate yourself on these common players' autographs because there are plenty of resources available for reference . My 13 year old looked at it and could tell the signatures are no good.
My question is do you feel sorry for the buyer or not ?
Nope.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:02 AM
octavio ranzola

Thanks Chris terrible forgery
Old 11-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Richard Simon

ebay is part of a criminal enterprise as far as I am concerned.
I can repeat this over and over but they had methods of stopping this crap that had some effect. EMR team and John Gonzalez.
But that was costing them money so their corporate heads decided that to enable criminals was better for ebay than to try to stop the selling of bogus autographs.
The recent SI report clearly stated that ebay and paypal netted over $300K by enabling a large scale seller to continue to sell crap. This despite the fact that one member here tried and tried to stop that bogus seller.
To paraphrase a great, great American Joseph Welch: "ebay Have You No Sense of Decency?"
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 11-14-2017, 10:01 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Thank you, Steve.

I can't believe people pay money for this crap.
It is hard to believe. They are VERY DOPEY

Stay in school kids and don't be a Maroon or a tra lalla goon D A
Old 11-14-2017, 10:05 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
ebay is part of a criminal enterprise as far as I am concerned.
I can repeat this over and over but they had methods of stopping this crap that had some effect. EMR team and John Gonzalez.
But that was costing them money so their corporate heads decided that to enable criminals was better for ebay than to try to stop the selling of bogus autographs.
The recent SI report clearly stated that ebay and paypal netted over $300K by enabling a large scale seller to continue to sell crap. This despite the fact that one member here tried and tried to stop that bogus seller.
To paraphrase a great, great American Joseph Welch: "ebay Have You No Sense of Decency?"
No they do not. They hide behind a bank of phones in the Philippines and as you state a criminal enterprise. They are a disgraceful company and should be avoided at all costs. They are traded on NASDAQ which gives them an appearance of a legitimate company which they are not. really no better than Wells Fargo another corporate C sucker group. Do business with either one of these companies and you should shave your head and start a rock pile cause you ain't to smart! PERIOD
Old 11-14-2017, 12:12 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

ebay seller has a feedback of "2" and now a $12,500 Hendrix 8x10 auto for sale... and a member since September 2017.. ooh lets shop!
Old 11-14-2017, 04:51 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalupacollects View Post
ebay seller has a feedback of "2" and now a $12,500 Hendrix 8x10 auto for sale... and a member since September 2017.. ooh lets shop!
Actually, Ebay seller Exclusiveuniques is the second EBay ID of seller Allthosewhowander.

Gotta love the story behind the forged Mantle jersey..............

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mant...p2047675.l2557

And the story behind the Hendrix (which is a forgery)....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jimi-Hendri...AAAOSwWWpZxV9m
Old 11-15-2017, 09:09 AM
octavio ranzola

Default hi chris

it seems this will never end ,,,I mean look at roaches corner how are they still around ..