NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Michael Frost

Default Autograph News Live - criminals or just cowards?

I was able to produce the two cowards out of hiding this week by using myself as a pawn.
As you can see if you wish to visit the soon to be removed website both Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller are involved with ANL. With nowhere left to hide both Koschal and Mueller have come out fighting. Using there known scare tactics of lies, deceit, twist and turns and misleading propaganda. Their signature embellished personal attacks and attacks on family member are all present and read to me as a fingerprint. The methods are not difficult to authenticate as we have seen it used many times before on Steve Cyrkin, Roger Epperson, JSA, R&R and anyone else that may question their business tactics.
We are dealing with one coward named Todd Mueller , who lives day by day in fear of being exposed and the fear of any attacks and or being reprimanded by Stephen Koschal. Then you have Stephen Koschal whom many call a coward but I know he has no fear and nothing to live for. Koschal will lie, cheat, manipulator, and a use a friend or associates all in an afford to hide his business, his money and his past. He is not a coward and I would consider him vicious and dangerous. He is now a lot older, and has lost almost everything he ones had except Todd Mueller and a older woman that he is using for his daily living. With the closing down of his brain child and his voice Autograph Alert, a website that I had insisted for years he close down he has been left a disparate man. He is now calling me a Rat yet asking that questions be answered.??
For those not familiar with Stephen Koschal her is just a piece of The Past.

Stephen Koschal, has been called "The Creepiest Man in the Memorabilia Industry," He's been accused in trade publications and watchdog websites of forging the signatures of Geronimo, Elvis Presley, the NASA Apollo 11 crew, Walt Disney, and Martin Luther King Jr.
Koschal's enemies in the industry have even published a 2003 New Jersey restraining order his mother filed against him. He acknowledges he was "harassing" Mom, trying to recover a collection of bone fragments from each of the Catholic Church's 365 saints--"worth more than $1 million,"
Stephen Koschal who claims to be an autograph expert –. In particular, the Court found that Koschal was “not qualified to render an opinion on anything having to do with autographs.”
Make your "donations" for Haiti out to Stephen Koschal! Sad but I did.
"We know from all the emails we have received from our readers over the last five years that they have a big heart. Now is the time to open your hearts and donate money to help those in desperate need in Haiti." (Another Koschal business opportunity.)

Koschal takes a piece of a Titanic life boat. He may not have known it then??, but couldn't miss the fact now, that the piece he removed was actually from the 1953 movie prop. The actual life boat from the Titanic is unknown.
It is estimated that Steven Koschal has sold hundreds of these Titanic "relics".
The grave dirt I will discuss later because I am a witness to that process by Koschal.

Autographalert.com- Taken down off the Internet;
The "anonymous" blog site, founded by Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller in 2005, was reportedly established to counteract the successes of the leading third party authenticators, PSA/DNA and then JSA. But Koschal soon started using it to carry out personal vendettas against a hit list of autograph dealers, organizations and publications, including Autograph Magazine. Shut down as part of a lawsuit against Koschal.
Stephen Koschal's new threat of family attacks and revenge using autograph News Live (ANL), is now using a factious business card or mine that he begged me for 15 years ago. He is claiming I lost my home and my family is going behind my back ,it is important from me to share a small taste of what Koschal is up to know and what you the hobby is and has been dealing with.
Here is a Steve Koschal business card and pieces of the World Trade Center that he has in his possession and is now pedaling privately.

koschal1.jpg

Here is Koschal's 2nd side business, not only does he use these Disabled Persons Parking Permits, but being involved with a RN he has told me he has access and is also peddling these.
I have both these pieces of evidence in hand I am prepared to release them to authorizes.
Koschal2.jpg

Tags
autograph news, autographs, koschal, mueller