NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 02-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Yi
Banned

Default I will sell the following 24 augographed photos.

Hi guys, till now I only sold out two photos-I think both took by my uncle, because both have stamp of my uncle's name & address. I sold for totally $500. I paid for post fee & a gift photo of Gil Hodge. One is Jackie Robinson, one is Henry Aaron. I am a little regret. Because They are unique. But I need some money to built my auction website. Some people have kept going ask for that Gehrig, Mantle, Koufax, and some else. I am so sorry, I can not sell right now. I want to save them for my auction website. I will set that website to memory my uncle. Some of these photos can represent my uncle's excellency on photography. Some were my uncle's favorite collections. Behind the photos, there are some storys. I want to show on the website the whole history of my uncle. So I apologize here to those who want to buy right now. It's not the money thing. Hope your guys can understand and support me. Thank you for everyone left messages or comments on my threads. I appriciate.

The following 24 augographed photos I will sell in two weeks. I scaned in 6 pages. The autographed photos are postcard size, well kept. Some have my uncle's stamps, some have nothing on the back. I don't know the ages of them. But my uncle died 17 years ago. This is the first time I opened the pack and sell them. You can bid by page or pages(from 1 to 6). One page begins with $100. Contact me and give me your offer in whatever way you think convinient for you. I will tell you the result after two weeks. This is the first try here. Hope your guys help me.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Sorry for my English. I am a Chinese. Actually E. F. Collins was my husband's uncle.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Yi
Banned

Default I will sell the following autographed photos in two weeks.

Page 1 to 6
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auto1 B.jpg (58.3 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg auto2 B.jpg (57.3 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg auto3 B.jpg (58.0 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg auto4 B.jpg (57.6 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg auto5 B.jpg (58.3 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg auto6 B.jpg (57.5 KB, 206 views)

Last edited by Yi; 04-27-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Tags
augographed photos, e. f. collins