NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Banned

Default Fair shake; calling out Kirk Keith

Hi everyone this is Joey farino. After a long talk with Leon he has agreed to let me come on here one last time to clear my name of all of ithese false accusations by Mrmint. Im starting this thread to call him out for all of the rumors he has associated me with. Kirk if i have done all the things you say I have done please respond with REAL proof to the following claims you have made. Time to put up or shut up. Dont avoid the questions like youve been doing. These are serious accusations and I want everyone to see how full of it you are. If Ive supposedly done all these things then youll have no problem answering these questions. And included I want to see names of people Ive done all this to.

You said I threatened 4-5 people with negative feedback in order for a better deal. if I have done this please list the sellers I have done this to and what items I bought from these sellers that I supposedly threatened.

You said Im Sam1952 please show me proof that I am Sam. I have already told Leon I will provide a picture of my ID to show who I am. I live in washington state and this Sam guy is from california. You have repeatedly said I was him so lets see some proof.

You said I was involved in some MJ RC psa 10 scam. I want to see some REAL proof that I ever had any part of that. I want to see proof that my name or email was in any way associated with whatever was involved in that transaction or that I was ever in possession of a MJ RC Psa 10

You have accused me of "money laundering" or committing fraud with the cards I have bought or sold. I want to see proof that I ever committed any criminal activity. I have all my billmelater statements if it comes down to it. I have a clean record and have never in my life had a felony or been involved in such a cowardly act. Im thousands of dollars in debt because I made bad decisions when I first started out collecting. Buying and selling low. I know alot of you dont understand this and honestly i didnt either. I started out somewhat compulsive and made alot of mistakes buying cards that I wanted and then had remorse the next day and sold for a loss. I did this many times and am now paying for it, literally. I have really started enjoying this hobby as it should be and have learned from my mistakes. its just too bad it took cost me thousands of dollars to learn.

You said I had something to do with the seattle card shop being robbed. You even posted a picture of the guy who did it. If I really robbed a store please show me proof that I ever did such a stupid thing.

You said I cracked out my avengers #1 cgc 3.5 comic and listed it as raw and 5.0 or higher. I have posted the paypal transaction of when I sold the comic, look at the details of the transaction. If youd like you can email the buyer and ask if they received the comic.

Im calling you out Kirk in front of everyone. So once and for all lets see real concrete proof that I did any of these things

Dan Mckee- I apologize for lying to you a couple years ago when I bought that babe ruth from you and lied about the reason why I needed to return it. It was a great card and you are very nice guy. It was childish and stupid and Im sorry for being a idiot at that time.

Last edited by JoeyF1981; 05-25-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added more information
Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Sean Costello

Leon, I thought we had some drama a couple days ago, but this could be even better.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hi Joey
I think this forum will give you a fair shake. I am neutral on everything between you and anyone else... We have all made some mistakes, me more than most. Most times, unless they were heinous in nature, people can forgive quite a bit. It's usually more about what you do after you make a mistake, which makes the difference. And everyone in this thread is going to need your first and last name in your post. It seems appropriate....thanks....

Last edited by Leon; 05-25-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Banned

Sean- no drama. Ive just been accused and stalked by Kirk for over 2 years. He's accused me of everything and anything. Whenever I ask him for proof he has none and avoids the question. I have made mistakes in the past, but havent done any of these things. Im tired of him and thats why im calling him out
Old 05-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hi Joey
I think this forum will give you a fair shake. I am neutral on everything between you and anyone else... We have all made some mistakes, me more than most. Most times, unless they were heinous in nature, people can forgive quite a bit. It's usually more about what you do after you make a mistake, which makes the difference. And everyone in this thread is going to need your first and last name in your post. It seems appropriate....thanks....

No problem. Joey Farino
Old 05-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Leon, I thought we had some drama a couple days ago, but this could be even better.
My thought is that if someone wants a fair shake, what better place than an open and equal forum? ....now, please pass the popcorn.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Alright, where's my checklist:

Coffee - check
Lots of snacks - somewhat a check
Battery pack - check
Bottle of anything - check

Leon, extra butter and popcorn cheese?

Ok, I'm good to go

Last edited by HOF Auto Rookies; 05-25-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Banned

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty Item Options Price
1 AVENGERS #1 CGC 3.5 VERY NICE!
Item # 200827225434 $1,015.00 USD
Amount $1,015.00 USD

Item Total:
$1,015.00 USD
Sales Tax:

Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Seller discount or charges:
$0.00 USD

Total amount:
$1,015.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$29.74 USD
Net amount:
$985.26 USD
Date:
Oct 4, 2012
Time:
09:30:41 PDT
Completed

Insurance:
$0.00 USD

Payment From:

Buyer's ID:
mandym282
Buyer's Email:
mandy_marie7517@hotmail.com
Payment Sent to:

blackitalian81@gmail.com
Old 05-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Banned

Leon- I posted the paypal transaction of the avengers #1 cgc 3.5 that Kirk accused me of cracking out and selling as a 5.0 or higher. This transaction shows when I sold it and as you can see in the details it states avengers #1 cgc 3.5, not 5.0 or higher
Old 05-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
Leon- I posted the paypal transaction of the avengers #1 cgc 3.5 that Kirk accused me of cracking out and selling as a 5.0 or higher. This transaction shows when I sold it and as you can see in the details it states avengers #1 cgc 3.5, not 5.0 or higher
That's fine. I am not going to interfere in the thread too much, except to express my own thoughts...just like anyone else can do. I will caution everyone from posting too much personal (especially contact) info which isn't allowed. So, take out personal info from communications, and most things can be posted. I reserve the right, as usual, to take out very personal info that is posted. Members can get their point across without posting things not permitted.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Banned

leon- no problem. i just wanted to show the transaction to prove that I did indeed sell it and his accusation was false
Old 05-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Bruce Babcock

Default bummed

I thought this thread was going to be about Alan Rosen . . .
Old 05-25-2013, 02:25 PM

Yay! More grown men fighting about baseball cards!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
Yay! More grown men fighting about baseball cards!
lol..I wish that was all it was about. This guy has literally been following my every move for the past 2 years and accused me of everything and anything. Im calling BS on all of his lies and made up stories about me and demand proof. never seen a grown man like Kirk go to such lengths to try and rub someones name in the mud
Old 05-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Al

Default Alan I play the ponies Rosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffda51 View Post
I thought this thread was going to be about Alan Rosen . . .
So did I! Very upset. This is all kids stuff compared to a good Mr Mint rippin!!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..
Old 05-25-2013, 02:44 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Gotta admit I looked up mrmint in our member names...couldn't find it..searched old threads....I guess the talk is about somebody named kirk keith? So why the references to mrmint?
btw Joey.....did you buy an ex+ raw 54 Topps Kaline rookie from me a couple of years ago.....then claim it had a crease....and I "kickbacked" a few bucks to avoid a return and neg feedback? Maybe it wasn't you but it seemed like the modus operandi described in the other thread.
Peace, Dave.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
Gotta admit I looked up mrmint in our member names...couldn't find it..searched old threads....I guess the talk is about somebody named kirk keith? So why the references to mrmint?
btw Joey.....did you buy an ex+ raw 54 Topps Kaline rookie from me a couple of years ago.....then claim it had a crease....and I "kickbacked" a few bucks to avoid a return and neg feedback? Maybe it wasn't you but it seemed like the modus operandi described in the other thread.
Peace, Dave.
Sorry I shouldve referenced kirk keith. His name on the psa boards is mrmint. And no I have never bought any Al Kaline card. never collected any of his cards and dont really know anything about him. The only 54 topps cards ive bought are Hank aaron Rc's and a Ted williams #1 and #250 which was awhile ago.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:51 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Quote:
Sorry I shouldve referenced kirk keith. His name on the psa boards is mrmint. And no I have never bought any Al Kaline card. never collected any of his cards and dont really know anything about him. The only 54 topps cards ive bought are Hank aaron Rc's and a Ted williams #1 and #250 which was awhile ago.
Cool.......ok now let's get to the Kirk Keith Kunundrum. Kalling Kaptain Kirk!!

Last edited by Cardboard Junkie; 05-25-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: sp
Old 05-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Al Richter

Default Cu/psa

Someone now has posted, or tried to post, a link to this thread in the earlier CU/PSA tread of the same ilk. A 2nd front counterattack ?

Last edited by ALR-bishop; 05-25-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:28 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Joey, Wait a moment. You post a transaction about a comic book. And worse, you've never bought a Kaline. Bah!

ps. Yeah, I too thought this thread was going to be about Mr. Mint. What a drag.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:30 PM
David Pierson
Banned

The plot tickins!
Old 05-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Michael..Adams

After reading through this drama over at CU last week, my summary is as follows:

1) Joey agreed to sell MrMint a '54 Ted Williams, but then tried to back out of the sale because Joey changed his mind about selling it.
2) MrMint became upset about Joey backing out.
3) Joey eventually sells MrMint the 54 Williams anyway.
4) MrMint not fully satisfied.
5) Bickering continues unabated at CU on variety of other topics.
6) Joey has admitted to also backing out of some purchases he's made (including the admission on the front end of this thread).

I think admitting one's mistakes is a good reason for everyone to bury the hatchet and move on (both sides). Its become personal now. Let's remember, these are baseball cards we're talking about.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Chris

Last edited by Bestdj777; 05-25-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
Probably shouldn't be giving out a buyer's contact information. I know if I were purchasing anything from you, particularly at this price, I would not want you giving out my email on a public forum.

That said, welcome to the forum. Although comics are not my thing, I look forward to discussing vintage baseball cards with you.
Thanks man, I got out of comics and quickly learned it wasnt my thing. Hope to get to know all of you and talk cards with you. And youre right about the contact info. I will delete it but Kirk has been accusing me of this for so long finally had to show him some proof
Old 05-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcadams View Post
After reading through this drama over at CU last week, my summary is as follows:

1) Joey agreed to sell MrMint a '54 Ted Williams, but then tried to back out of the sale because Joey changed his mind about selling it.
2) MrMint became upset about Joey backing out.
3) Joey eventually sells MrMint the 54 Williams anyway.
4) MrMint not fully satisfied.
5) Bickering continues unabated at CU on variety of other topics.
6) Joey has admitted to also backing out of some purchases he's made (including the admission on the front end of this thread).

I think admitting one's mistakes is a good reason for everyone to bury the hatchet and move on (both sides). Its become personal now. Let's remember, these are baseball cards we're talking about.

I really think youre right because I cant think of anything else Ive personally done to this guy to be so obsessive over me. I know me and him got into it when I sold him the 54 williams. But he got the card and all was done..so i thought
Old 05-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Mike Navarro

Is Kirk a member here? If not, why call him out here and start "drama" here? To me, that would be like calling out someone that works at Home Depot by going into Lowe's and announcing you are calling them out

Mike Navarro
Old 05-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
Is Kirk a member here? If not, why call him out here and start "drama" here? To me, that would be like calling out someone that works at Home Depot by going into Lowe's and announcing you are calling them out

Mike Navarro
lol..of course hes a member here. His name on here is taxman. Im surprised youve never heard of him
Old 05-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Ethan Bou.sk.i.la

I am unaware of any prior history between joey farino and his accuser alluded to in this post. However i must mention a recent transaction between a Joseph Farino and myself on ebay dated 4/13/13. I purchased a t206 cobb red portrait for $625. Never received and messaged the seller numerous times inquiring about the card to no avail. Seller never responded and i receive an email from paypal that my money was refunded. The seller -- Joseph Farino -- no communication and refused to send the card. I checked the sellers history and he sold the same exact card to another ebay member a few days prior to my purchase and refunded his money as well! I do know if this is the same Joseph Farino but his ebay id i believe was ital**nz (the item has been deleted so i cant retrieve the member history off ebay) and his email which was linked to his paypal account was celtic*****91@gmail.com. If this is the correct Joseph Farino, I feel obligated to let the forum members know. Do not deal with! Absolute horrific seller. If it is not, i apologize and will remove this post should i receive proper evidence.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb548 View Post
I am unaware of any prior history between joey farino and his accuser alluded to in this post. However i must mention a recent transaction between a Joseph Farino and myself on ebay dated 4/13/13. I purchased a t206 cobb red portrait for $625. Never received and messaged the seller numerous times inquiring about the card to no avail. Seller never responded and i receive an email from paypal that my money was refunded. The seller -- Joseph Farino -- no communication and refused to send the card. I checked the sellers history and he sold the same exact card to another ebay member a few days prior to my purchase and refunded his money as well! I do know if this is the same Joseph Farino but his ebay id i believe was ital**nz (the item has been deleted so i cant retrieve the member history off ebay) and his email which was linked to his paypal account was celtic*****91@gmail.com. If this is the correct Joseph Farino, I feel obligated to let the forum members know. Do not deal with! Absolute horrific seller. If it is not, i apologize and will remove this post should i receive proper evidence.
yes that is me. I did in fact refund your money because I decided to hold onto the card. I refunded your money with no questions asked. If I recall you left me negative feedback accusing me of being a scammer when I refunded your money. If i was a scammer I wouldve taken your money and kept the card. I instead refunded your money asap. Ive sold many many cards with no problems at all. I thought I was ready to sell that card, but I was wrong. That was my fault.

Last edited by JoeyF1981; 05-25-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add more information
Old 05-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Mike Navarro

Quote:
lol..of course hes a member here. His name on here is taxman. Im surprised youve never heard of him
Got it. Hadn't paid much attention to Taxman.

mike
Old 05-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
Got it. Hadn't paid much attention to Taxman.

mike
no problem, i dont think alot of people do..lol
Old 05-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Adam Goldenberg

Default Really

I don't have a dog in this fight but come on, refund money on the same card twice ?? You must be waiting for more money. Sellers remorse twice...to hokey for me...thanks for the warning !!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Al

Default Boy oh boy Joey boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hi Joey
Leon,
looks to me that joey boys mistakes (if they really are mistakes) continue to be made with new names and accounts. One of the last postings about the cobb card will tell you that. seems to me he is either very stupid or a con artist playing a game that only a few understand. More popcorn!!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Old 05-25-2013, 04:14 PM
David Pierson
Banned

[QUOTE=JoeyF1981;1136429]yes that is me. I did in fact refund your money because I decided to hold onto the card. I refunded your money with no questions asked. If I recall you left me negative feedback accusing me of being a scammer when I refunded your money. If i was a scammer I wouldve taken your money and kept the card. I instead refunded your money asap. Ive sold many many cards with no problems at all. I thought I was ready to sell that card, but I was wrong. That was my fault.[/QU

oh boy!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
I thought I was ready to sell that card, but I was wrong. That was my fault.
How many more of these scumbags do we have to suffer on this board? Is it so difficult to complete an ebay transaction without this kind of garbage?
Old 05-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradedcardman View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but come on, refund money on the same card twice ?? You must be waiting for more money. Sellers remorse twice...to hokey for me...thanks for the warning !!
To hokey for you? I didnt rip anyone off, didnt scam anyone. I first sold it because I was going to jump on a hank aaron rc i had been watching. sold the cobb but was too late on the hank aaron rc. refunded the money right away. Second time I sold it I thought I was ready but came to the conclusion that I knew id regret it if i did. Refunded his money asap. Kept the card
Old 05-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Rhett Yeakley

Quote:
yes that is me. I did in fact refund your money because I decided to hold onto the card. I refunded your money with no questions asked. If I recall you left me negative feedback accusing me of being a scammer when I refunded your money. If i was a scammer I wouldve taken your money and kept the card. I instead refunded your money asap. Ive sold many many cards with no problems at all. I thought I was ready to sell that card, but I was wrong. That was my fault.
I'm calling BS. You don't have that luxury on eBay. If you put something up for sale via auction, guess what if someone bids you don't get to say "I changed my mind." I have no idea about the accusations that have been thrown out there about you but kinda don't care once you stated the above, that is all I need to know before making the decision you aren't someone I care to do any kind of business with.
-Rhett

I seem to remember your name associated with a problem with Dan McKee, I could be wrong.

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
I'm calling BS. You don't have that luxury on eBay. If you put something up for sale via auction, guess what if someone bids you don't get to say "I changed my mind." I have no idea about the accusations that have been thrown out there about you but kinda don't care once you stated the above, that is all I need to know before making the decision you aren't someone I care to do any kind of business with.
-Rhett

I seem to remember your name associated with a problem with Dan McKee, I could be wrong.

First of all the issue with dan mckee was 2 yrs ago and I have already spoken to him and apologized which he accepted.

And you can change your mind but your obviously subject to negative feedback and comments. I deserve it theres no doubt. Im not asking any of you to buy anything from me. Im here to confront kirk about his false accusations. thats all
Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
I first sold it because I was going to jump on a hank aaron rc i had been watching. sold the cobb but was too late on the hank aaron rc.
Seriously, do you think anyone gives a damn that you were 'going to jump on a hank aaron rc' as your reason for not honoring a legally binding contract? You're a scumbag, plain and simple.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
-Rhett

I agree with Rhett here! Sounds like you pulled it back twice because you didn't like the price you got. Sounds like BS.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Al

Default scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
How many more of these scumbags do we have to suffer on this board? Is it so difficult to complete an ebay transaction without this kind of garbage?
Jeff,
I believe at least a bakers dozen of scumbags might be the correct number!

Steven

Quote:
Sounds scammish to me. You auctioned a card, a bidder won and paid and you said "naaaah"....I wish I could have done that when my beautiful 34G Foxx sold for 60% what I paid for it. What about Ethan, maybe he passed on another card to be able to afford yours and follow thru with his actions. Go make some deals with Adrian...

Last edited by rainier2004; 05-25-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Seriously, do you think anyone gives a damn that you were 'going to jump on a hank aaron rc' as your reason for not honoring a legally binding contract? You're a scumbag, plain and simple.
No and im not asking anyone to care. This is about kirk keith! I am a scumbag for backing out twice. I deserve it and Ive accepted that. I couldve easily lied about it, but I did in fact do that and im admitting it. Ive made alot of mistakes in the past couple years one of them being very indecisive. You can call me what you want, but im here to confront kirk
Old 05-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Steven

Other than back outta deals, what else have you done? Just asking, sometimes one thing leads to another.

Steve Suckow

Last edited by rainier2004; 05-25-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: add name
Old 05-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
I don't know ethan, but that sounds scammish to me. You auctioned a card, a bidder won and paid and you said "naaaah"....I wish I could have done that when my beautiful 34G Foxx sold for 60% what I paid for it. What about Ethan, maybe he passed on another card to be able to afford yours and follow thru with his actions. Go make some deals with Adrian...
Youre right and he might have. I f*cked up and I know that. I returned his money right away. I wasnt holding out for more money. It was a buy it now auction
Old 05-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Ethan Bou.sk.i.la

Joseph- No response to my ebay messages and selling the same card twice! I am not going to start anything with you. Its just cardboard and i will move on. Just wanted to make the forum members aware. I will let them make their own judgments. This forum is made up of many collectors who just want to go about their hobby in the most honest and enjoyable of ways. I will leave you all with this:

The second ebay purchaser of the exact card you sold me a week or so later contacted me as well. Here is the email he sent me (copy and paste without full id names):

"Hi. I see you also had a bad experience buying from it****z31. I too "bought" the T206 Cobb Red from him. I bought on Friday, April 5. The seller requested I send the funds the same day. I agreed.

On Monday, April 8, I saw that a refund had been initiated. There was no explanation. The seller told me he was called out of town on business for 3 weeks and could not sell me the card. However, the PayPal payment said "pending." This means that the seller did not have the funds in his account necessary to issue the refund. The following day, he attempted to get me to cancel the order. I did not cancel until the PayPal refund went from "pending" to completed.

Today, I checked his feedback to see if he scammed anyone else and I saw that you left negative feedback. I then looked into a little more and found this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-T206-Ty...item35c6123bf4

It's the same card that we "bought"!!

- s*p*r*a*49"
Old 05-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Other than back outta deals, what else have you done? Just asking, sometimes one thing leads to another.
Ive admitted to what ive done. I lied to dan mckee, backed out of some deals, and lied in the past to purchase a card. sh*t is bad but theres nothing I can do about what I did then. Im here to call out kirk because his accusations are very serious. Im not looking for anyones sympathy. Im simply here to prove what kirk said is BS, thats all
Old 05-25-2013, 04:30 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Quote:
Joseph- No response to my ebay messages and selling the same card twice! I am not going to start anything with you. Its just cardboard and i will move on. Just wanted to make the forum members aware. I will let them make their own judgments. This forum is made up of many collectors who just want to go about their hobby in the most honest and enjoyable of ways. I will leave you all with this:

The second ebay purchaser of the exact card you sold me a week or so later contacted me as well. Here is the email he sent me (copy and paste without full id names):

"Hi. I see you also had a bad experience buying from it****z31. I too "bought" the T206 Cobb Red from him. I bought on Friday, April 5. The seller requested I send the funds the same day. I agreed.

On Monday, April 8, I saw that a refund had been initiated. There was no explanation. The seller told me he was called out of town on business for 3 weeks and could not sell me the card. However, the PayPal payment said "pending." This means that the seller did not have the funds in his account necessary to issue the refund. The following day, he attempted to get me to cancel the order. I did not cancel until the PayPal refund went from "pending" to completed.

Today, I checked his feedback to see if he scammed anyone else and I saw that you left negative feedback. I then looked into a little more and found this:

- s*p*r*a*49"
Joey, hung by your own petard!

Last edited by Cardboard Junkie; 05-25-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

- s*p*r*a*49"
Yes I was out of town for longer than 3 days and I had the money in my account. In the paypal transaction it asks if you want to refund the money and I hit yes. Paypal pays the fees they charged me for withdrawing the money he sent me and I pay the rest. It takes 2-3 days to fully process. I had more than enough in my account. I left negative feedback because his feedback was ridiculous
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Al

Quote:
First of all the issue with dan mckee was 2 yrs ago and I have already spoken to him and apologized which he accepted.

And you can change your mind but your obviously subject to negative feedback and comments. I deserve it theres no doubt. Im not asking any of you to buy anything from me. Im here to confront kirk about his false accusations. thats all
Joey,
very hard to come on a public forum and only confront one person that you had a bad dealing with. Where I sit it looks like you opened up a pandora's box of other people that you did something to that wasnt up to par so to speak with "DOING THE RIGHT THING" on a transaction. Maybe you can explain to me why you dont deliver the cards or items that people win. Sellers remorse gets a little old after 10 or 20 times. Yah Know.

Closed Thread