NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 08-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Default Hauls of Shame - Who is Peter Nash?

Peter Nash is Prime Minister Pete Nice of 3rd Bass. Here he is preforming on stage July 2013 in Brooklyn, first show in 13 years, see link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aijf-nq1Zgk

Hope you do well Peter because you owe a lot of people money. Maybe you should write a new song about pleading the fifth since you have firsthand experience. You can give some words of wisdom about how you got the gas face by pleading the fifth dozens of times in a civil lawsuit. I have a suggestion for you write something about your life experiences on your Hauls of Shame website such as your “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum” in Cooperstown, NY that you used to own in 1995 & 1996. Your “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum” had a large collection of old trophy balls and very interesting artifacts and memorabilia on display such as that 1853 Knickerbockers Trophy Ball that was given to Henry Chadwick, now subject to the lawsuit between Corey Shanus and Robert Lifson. Where did you get all those items on display at the wax museum? It’s time to tell all Peter Nash! After all you own the Hauls of Shame website. We want to know the truth! What about the 1854 Trophy Ball you had on display at the wax museum and then you sold it for $72,050 back in 1996 which was a record selling price at the time and now that same 1854 Trophy Ball is on permanent display at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. MastroNet wrote in there description that the 1854 Trophy ball is similar in color and lettering to the 1853 Trophy Ball that Corey Shanus bought for $161,992 in 2003. Mr. Nash, where did you get these items from? Corey Shanus should depose you and put you in the hot seat! What about the 1903 World Series baseball once owned by Cy Young and donated to the Brooklyn Elks Lodge #22 that you sold in 1994 and was recently sold by Legendary Auctions for $65,000. Where did you get that 1903 World Series baseball that was owned by the Brooklyn Elks #22? See Link:

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...y-Winning-Pitc

I noticed some of the items that you sold have BPOE No. 22 stamped on it meaning (Brooklyn Elks Lodge 22 of the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks). For example the Henry Chadwick cabinet card you sold in 2007 on the back of the cabinet photo it is stamped with BPOE No. 22, see link:

http://www.robertedwardauctions.com/.../2004/470.html

It’s interesting to note that Henry Chadwick belonged to Brooklyn Elks No. 22 and so did Abe Yager the sports writer that took over Henry Chadwick position at the Brooklyn Daily Eagle. Henry Chadwick’s cabinet card you sold has Yager’s name written on it and Brooklyn daily Eagle. Where did you get these items from? Why did Cy Young donate his 1903 World Series Baseball to the Brooklyn Elks No. 22 in 1953? Is it because this Elks club had a baseball collection and you bought it? Mr. Nash you go into extreme details about the items you write about on Your Hauls of Shame website so please write about the items mentioned here that you once owned. Intriguing minds would love to know the history of these items. If anybody else would like to know more about Peter Nash here’s a couple of links:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ite...tax-returns-ov

Peter Nash will be preforming with 3rd Bass at Warm Fest 2013 on Sept 2, Broad Ripple Park between 3:15 - 4:00pm Indianapolis, Indiana.

http://lineup.warmfest.org/events/2013/09/02/
Old 08-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Peter Nash is Prime Minister Pete Nice of 3rd Bass. Here he is preforming on stage July 2013 in Brooklyn, first show in 13 years, see link:

Hope you do well Peter because you owe a lot of people money. Maybe you should write a new song about pleading the fifth since you have firsthand experience. You can give some words of wisdom about how you got the gas face by pleading the fifth dozens of times in a civil lawsuit. I have a suggestion for you write something about your life experiences on your Hauls of Shame website such as your “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum” in Cooperstown, NY that you used to own in 1995 & 1996. Your “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum” had a large collection of old trophy balls and very interesting artifacts and memorabilia on display such as that 1853 Knickerbockers Trophy Ball that was given to Henry Chadwick, now subject to the lawsuit between Corey Shanus and Robert Lifson. Where did you get all those items on display at the wax museum? It’s time to tell all Peter Nash! After all you own the Hauls of Shame website. We want to know the truth! What about the 1854 Trophy Ball you had on display at the wax museum and then you sold it for $72,050 back in 1996 which was a record selling price at the time and now that same 1854 Trophy Ball is on permanent display at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. MastroNet wrote in there description that the 1854 Trophy ball is similar in color and lettering to the 1853 Trophy Ball that Corey Shanus bought for $161,992 in 2003. Mr. Nash, where did you get these items from? Corey Shanus should depose you and put you in the hot seat! What about the 1903 World Series baseball once owned by Cy Young and donated to the Brooklyn Elks Lodge #22 that you sold in 1994 and was recently sold by Legendary Auctions for $65,000. Where did you get that 1903 World Series baseball that was owned by the Brooklyn Elks #22? See Link:

I noticed some of the items that you sold have BPOE No. 22 stamped on it meaning (Brooklyn Elks Lodge 22 of the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks). For example the Henry Chadwick cabinet card you sold in 2007 on the back of the cabinet photo it is stamped with BPOE No. 22, see link:

It’s interesting to note that Henry Chadwick belonged to Brooklyn Elks No. 22 and so did Abe Yager the sports writer that took over Henry Chadwick position at the Brooklyn Daily Eagle. Henry Chadwick’s cabinet card you sold has Yager’s name written on it and Brooklyn daily Eagle. Where did you get these items from? Why did Cy Young donate his 1903 World Series Baseball to the Brooklyn Elks No. 22 in 1953? Is it because this Elks club had a baseball collection and you bought it? Mr. Nash you go into extreme details about the items you write about on Your Hauls of Shame website so please write about the items mentioned here that you once owned. Intriguing minds would love to know the history of these items. If anybody else would like to know more about Peter Nash here’s a couple of links:

Peter Nash will be preforming with 3rd Bass at Warm Fest 2013 on Sept 2, Broad Ripple Park between 3:15 - 4:00pm Indianapolis, Indiana.

Beautiful.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post

hasn't this been posted already??

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 08-30-2013, 08:37 AM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Yes it has, but I assume since it is posted here too, the first post didn't get the notice Mr. Fraser wanted. Mr. Fraser, please explain your fallout with Mr. Nash, since you use to do business with him.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

I think it has something to do with the fact that the other thread evolved into a discussion of 1990s hip hop, which I admit, I cannot appreciate. Nevertheless, I think that there has been plenty of discussion about Mr. Nash's character in the past. If Mr. Fraser would check the archives, he would see that most of us know where he is coming from. As I once posted, my family has a summer home in the Cooperstown area. Mention Nash's name to anyone who has been around Cooperstown for a few years and eyes start rolling.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Richard Simon

if everyone on Net54 was allowed to start over a thread just because their first one drifted away from the main topic, just imagine what this board would look like.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 08-30-2013, 07:30 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

I thought he was just scattering the same post in several different categories to be sure everyone saw it?
Old 08-31-2013, 02:48 AM
Rich Klein

Default My comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvMBxlu62c0
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
I thought he was just scattering the same post in several different categories to be sure everyone saw it?
Lance - what would the board look like then? Logic would seem to indicate that would not be a wise thing to do.
I don't think Leon would be happy.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 09-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Lance - what would the board look like then? Logic would seem to indicate that would not be a wise thing to do.
When it becomes a problem (copying threads in different places) then it will be addressed. We are light years away from that, imo. There are certain principles that I and the other mods try to adhere to. Even though it might not seem like it, my overriding principle is the least involvement of moderators (in moderating, not participating...as I love to participate) is the best involvement. I always think of a boxing referee. The less you see him the better.

Last edited by Leon; 09-01-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:15 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
I'm not saying I think that it's okay to do that. I just thought that was what was happening. Guess I'd have to go back and look at the time stamps to confirm, but I'm really not trying to make an argument for or against the practice.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
I think it has something to do with the fact that the other thread evolved into a discussion of 1990s hip hop, which I admit, I cannot appreciate. Nevertheless, I think that there has been plenty of discussion about Mr. Nash's character in the past. If Mr. Fraser would check the archives, he would see that most of us know where he is coming from. As I once posted, my family has a summer home in the Cooperstown area. Mention Nash's name to anyone who has been around Cooperstown for a few years and eyes start rolling.
Tom, did you ever visit Peter Nash's “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum” in Cooperstown, NY? He owned the museum in 1995 and 1996 and then Nash had some type of fall out with his partners in the museum and ended up in a lawsuit with his partners. In 1996 when Nash put the 1854 Trophy Ball that he had on display at the wax museum up for auction his partners in the museum tried to stop the sale by suing Nash but the judge allowed the sale go thru. In 1996 I took a ride with Nash to Hoboken, NJ where the sale took place. The 1854 Trophy Ball sold for $72,050 which was a record selling price at the time. That same 1854 Trophy Ball is on display at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. Where did Peter Nash get this 1854 Trophy Ball from in the first place? Nash writes about so many other artifacts on his Hauls of Shame website but why not about this item?

Tom do you know anyone that may have a brochure of Nash's “American Baseball Archives and Wax Museum”? On the brochure it had a picture of the 1853 Knickerbockers Trophy Ball that was given to Henry Chadwick, the "Father of Baseball" which was advertised as one of the museum's main attractions. Ironically that same 1853 Knickerbockers Trophy Ball is part of a lawsuit between Corey Shanus and Robert Lifson. If you can find a copy of the brochure please post a copy of it. I think a lot of people would like to see the brochure to see some of the items Nash had in the museum. Thank you.

Last edited by Sunny; 09-02-2013 at 02:40 PM.