NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 09-28-2011, 08:47 PM

Default What player, team, or sport do you collect and why?

What player, team, and sport do you collect and why? For me, teams are the San Francisco Giants for baseball, and the Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia Sphas, Kingston Colonials, New York Celtics, and Troy Trojans for basketball. Individual players would be Willie McCovey, Sandy Koufax, Christy Mathewson, Carl Husta, and any other pre-1940 Pro basketball players.
How about you?
Thanks, Andy Sandler alwysyakn@aol.com
Old 09-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Murr the Blurr

I collect vintage boxing, with a distinct focus on cards and memorabilia of the heavyweight champions from 1880-1980. My sub collections are built around Luther McCarty and the so-called 'White Hope Era' and Canadian fighters who gained international acclaim, including George Dixon, Tommy Burns, Sam Langford and George Chuvalo. I'm big on display pieces, especially on-site posters and programs.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:35 AM
Mike H.

I grew up in Northwest Indiana as a Cubs fan, then moved to Ann Arbor 12 years ago and added the Tigers to the list. These are both excellent teams to collect due to the wide array of high quality and attractive memorabilia associated with them. The Athletics are probably the only team that produced more. I have a few Yankees pieces as well, and pinbacks from many teams. Most of the pieces in my collection are not linked to any specific team such as figural pieces, equipment, etc. If I like the look and it is old (usually pre WWII) I'll buy it.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:39 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

I collect Toronto Blue Jays Memorabilia. In terms of tradition, antiquity, and overall aesthetic appeal, Blue Jays stuff just can't be beat. JK, of course... I don't think I have ever seen a Blue Jays post here, so just wanted to break the drought

Seriously, I collect Philadelphia Athletics (pre-war), and Cincinnati Reds (post-war). Philly A's because they had such iconic teams with players like Foxx, Simmons, Grove, Baker, Collins, Plank and Bender (not to mention Connie Mack at the Helm). Plus, the White Elephant Mascot made for so many cool collectibles.

Reds because I gew up in Cincy, and witnessed the birth of the Big Red Machine. Plus I got to attend the final games played at Crosley Field (my first experiences with baseball). The '75/'76 Reds were (IMO) the greatest offensive squad ever put together, and perhaps even the best team ever.

As for the players I collect... Ruth, Gehrig, W. Johnson, Mathewson, T. Williams, and the greatest Clutch Hitter of my era... Tony Perez.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Jason Presley

I'm not a vintage collector by any means, and am mostly just a member for the educational benefits. This forum can be like spending a day in a room full of baseball card museum curators (that's meant as a good thing).

I'm mainly a player collector now, though I dabble in non-US baseball cards for the enjoyment I get from the research and sharing what I find with the more mainstream audience found on most trading board. While vintage is being covered, aside from Gary Engel, no one seems to be making much of an effort to document modern baseball card issues in Mexico, Taiwan, Korea and Venezuela. Bit by bit, I'm trying to catalog as many of those sets as possible and include them in the Inventory Manager system over at SportsCardForum so everyone has access.

As far as players go, my main focus is Hensley Meulens. Yes, Hensley 'Bam Bam' Meulens, current hitting coach for the Giants. After years of collecting more conventional players like Dave Winfield and Matt Williams, I decided to go for something more interesting. Meulens, while a highly touted prospect for the Yankees, never quite panned out due to lack of patience at the plate (though he could have put up far better numbers than Adam Dunn did this year, he likely would have been a Rob Deer/Pete Incaviglia-type hitter). He ended up being the only player to play in all four winter leagues at the time, and over his career played professionally in eight different countries and had cards issued in four, and speaks 5 different languanges. He has coached in a further two more winter leagues (receving a card in one of them), as well as for three different minor league teams and now the Giants. I like collecting a player for which there is no competition, but also several very obscure and rare cards from Japan and the minor leagues. It's much more of a challenge and keeps my attention better than simply accumulating the endless mainstream cards of a star player (though my Winfield collection is an on-going pursuit, but it is only a matter of money, not hunting).
Old 09-29-2011, 12:24 PM
M@tt Schw@de

For me, I collect NY Yankees, Ohio State football, and what I probably have the most of is University of Dayton basketball. I actually was in the middle of writing a book about the history of Dayton basketball when my first child was born. I now have two and the book is still not done

I did, however, get to interview the coach for Dayton back in the late 1930's (Jim Carter) last month.. He played running back at Purdue and turns 100 in November! His autograph still looks as good as it did 75 years ago!

Old 09-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Scott R

I collect mostly pre-war baseball cards, Rose Co. postcards, Cubs Ramly's, Babe Ruth-Red Sox era only, Shoeless Joe Jackson anything. Lots of vintage Chicago Cubs items. Trying to get into 1885-1900 baseball memorabilia.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

I collect autographs from famous baseball teams and tickets from their World Series. Currently working on the 1919 White sox, 1927 Yankees, 1934 Cardinals, 1960 Pirates, and 1961 Yankees and 1969 Cubs (because of their great collapse).
Also collect autographs of Baseball Hall of Famers (currently at 174), and autographs or signed photos of famous/infamous plays/players and tickets from those games. Last but not least I have started collecting signed Mickey Mantle magazines.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:14 PM

Great topic Andy! Thanks for suggesting this post.

I am a collector of things related to dominant pitching performances (no-hitter games, no-hitter games lost in the 9th inning, high strikeout games-18 K's or higher, high strikeout seasons, and pitching marathons).

One of the major things that I collect in this theme is baseball tickets to these games. I have tickets to 178 different no-hit games dating back to 1901 (Christy Mathewson's 1st no-hitter). I collect the signatures of all no-hit pitchers dating back to 1893.

I'm an advanced collector of all things Nolan Ryan, especially game used items, and tickets to all games that he pitched in.

In addition to Ryan, I have nice collections of Walter Johnson and Johnny Vander Meer items. The central focus of my Vander Meer collection surrounds the year 1938, the year that he threw a ML record two consecutive back-to- back no-hitters.

My interest all things related to power pitching dates back to 1968, which was the year I really started following baseball as a kid. Growing up in So Cal, I followed Don Drysdale's amazing 58 2/3 scoreless innings streak in 1968 on TV and listening to my transister radio under my pillow (when I was supposed to be sleeping)! Later that summer, I spent over a month in Michigan on a family vacation and watched Denny McLain's run towards 31 wins in 1968 with the Tigers. Bob Gibson had his amazing 1.12 ERA in '68 and he faced off against the Tigers in the World Series and struck out 17!
Amazing!! What a breakout year for pitching!! I was hooked.

Nolan Ryan was traded to my hometown Angels in 1972 for my all-time favorite Angel at the time Jim Fregosi. Watching Ryan in the 1970's with the Angels was awesome! The Angels were mostly horrible, but Ryan was tremendous to watch. Because of my interest in Ryan (the All-Time No-Hit King) I became interested in the no-hitter.

I hope to write 3 books in my future. I'm currently discussing the possibilty of a collaboration on the first one. More details on this project to follow later....

Last edited by Scott Garner; 10-01-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:20 PM

I collect Toronto Blue Jays Memorabilia. In terms of tradition, antiquity, and overall aesthetic appeal, Blue Jays stuff just can't be beat. JK, of course... I don't think I have ever seen a Blue Jays post here, so just wanted to break the drought

Mark (Perezfan),
You almost had me for a minute there. This gave me a pretty good laugh, but ain't it the truth!!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 09-29-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Kenny

I mainly collect Zach Wheat items as he was born in my hometown. I like prewar baseball items and signed checks of Hall of famers.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:06 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

I collect autographs from famous baseball teams and tickets from their World Series. Currently working on the 1919 White sox, 1927 Yankees, 1934 Cardinals, 1960 Pirates, and 1961 Yankees and 1969 Cubs (because of their great collapse).

Mike (mr2686)...
I noticed the interesting reason that you collect 1969 Cubs Memorabilia. Couldn't help but ask if you'll now start collecting 2011 Red Sox stuff?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:20 PM

I collect vintage Yankee material (artifacts and autographs--no cards), primarily dating from 1903-1927, or later material if it deals with players who played during that time span. I have a few Yankee items from my childhood years--late fifties thru sixties. I'm trying to complete 1903 and 1927 (done!) team autograph sets.

As far as the modern-era Steinbrenner Yankees, f#&k 'em. For the Yankees Organization being the incredibly greedy bastards they are, and for tearing down the Stadium, they can go to hell.

Last edited by David Atkatz; 09-29-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
I noticed the interesting reason that you collect 1969 Cubs Memorabilia. Couldn't help but ask if you'll now start collecting 2011 Red Sox stuff?
That would be one big NO! Although not a big Cubs fan, I did like those late 60's early 70's teams with Santo, Kessinger, Beckert, Banks, Williams etc. Just seemed like a good solid team and 1969 was one of the first years as a kid I really followed baseball as a whole and found it fascinating that a team could fall apart like that. As for the Red Sox, I think I liked them better when they were cursed. Seem like a bunch of whiners now.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Wow, that's a hard one to answer since it requires me to f-o-c-u-s, but here goes:

Exhibit and other arcade cards: Lots of answers here. Interesting subject matter, archaic technology, attractive formats, relatively low prices, a range of easy and extremely challenging issues.

Ray Miller [boxer]: cousin. Nuf ced.

Joe Louis [Boxer]: Ten years before Jackie Robinson, there was The Brown Bomber. Lots of things to collect, wide range of items from common to very, very rare.

Boxing cards: Nearly all of them, from all over the world. The sport is my favorite, the cards are amazing.

T206: Got my 1st at age 12; can't imagine not having some.

1954 Topps: My favorite modern set. I've assembled and disassembled it multiple times over the years.

Zeenut HOFers/popular players: Minor league pre-rookies; how cool is that?

Lefty O'Doul: Great player, fascinating career. Getting one of each of his cards also gives you a very broad type card collection from the late 1920s to early 1930s.

Jim Jeffries [boxer]: Burbank's leading citizen from the early days of the 20th century. Had a farm right near my office where he held boxing and wrestling matches, amateurs. A true sportsman.

Los Angeles-related boxing photos and memorabilia: Everyone knows NYC's boxing history but LA had a heck of a thriving fight scene too. From Jeffries Barn in Burbank to Doyle's Arena in Vernon to the Olympic Auditorium downtown and in lots of smaller venues. Dovetails nicely with my interest in Hollywood history and movies too, as lots of movie executives and actors were into boxing.

1930s photo of the boxing and Hollywood glitterati at a fight in Los Angeles. Standing L to R: Dan Toby, Bud Taylor (HOF), Jackie Fields (HOF), George Raft (actor), Ceferino Garcia, Ace Hudkins, Pat O'Brien (actor), James J. Braddock (HOF), unk, unk, Jack Root (HOF), Al McCoy, Tommy Ryan, Unk. Kneeling L to R: Fidel La Barba, Jimmy McLarnin (HOF), Joe Rivers, Willie Ritchie, Gorilla Jones (HOF), Billy Coe.

Jewish athletes: a small collection, needless to say [J/K]. Shown here is the great Benny Leonard, king of the lightweights:

There's more I'm sure but this is all I can think of right now.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 09-30-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Mike Rothstein

Default Brooklyn

One of my areas is anything Brooklyn.

This is one of the more oddball items I've picked up:

Old 09-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Dan Bretta

I collect all Lincoln (Nebraska) minor league baseball related items from photos, scorecards, ticket stubs, cards to game used items.

C1906 Lincoln Baseball postcard

1911 Colgan's Red Border

1911 Panoramic Photo

I also collect the Nebraska Indians barnstorming team as well.

c1905 Nebraska Indians
1907 Nebraska Indians Ticket
nebraska indians baseball
1932 Handbill from Girardville, PA
1907 Mailing Card - Front
1907 Fun And Frolic Book -Nebraska Indians (4th edition)

And when I can't find anything for a while in those categories I collect vintage cereal boxes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cerealboxes 001.jpg (76.9 KB, 166 views)
Old 10-01-2011, 09:41 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Mostly, I collect Hall of Famers. But pretty much anything Cleveland Indians will usually catch my eye...Especially Mel Harder, because he was one of my grandfather's friends and the first ball-player I ever met in person. Also, signed balls from all the key players on the '95 team(I only need a few more). On the more modern side, I also collect rookies and auto's of the Rays and Rockies greats/key players(I guess they appeal to me because I started with them from the beginning, so I just have to keep current)... And perfect gamers(plus minor league indians PG's). Also, cards of heavyweight champs in both boxing and wrestling. Mostly pre-kayfabe with the wrestling, but I will admit that I'll occasionally dabble in WCW and WWE heavyweight champs as well, because they're usually pretty inexpensive and often somewhat scarce up until the late 80's.

Last edited by novakjr; 10-01-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Default Exhibitman, we collect some similar items

Hi Exhibitman! We collect some similar items. What old boxing items do you have that took place in Vernon, California-----programs, tickets, photos, etc.? I also collect collectibles of old Jewish basketball, football and baseball players. What have you?
Thanks,Andy Sandler alwysyakn@aol.com (845) 331-8610 NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Wow, that's a hard one to answer since it requires me to f-o-c-u-s, but here goes:

Exhibit and other arcade cards: Lots of answers here. Interesting subject matter, archaic technology, attractive formats, relatively low prices, a range of easy and extremely challenging issues.

Ray Miller [boxer]: cousin. Nuf ced.

Joe Louis [Boxer]: Ten years before Jackie Robinson, there was The Brown Bomber. Lots of things to collect, wide range of items from common to very, very rare.

Boxing cards: Nearly all of them, from all over the world. The sport is my favorite, the cards are amazing.

T206: Got my 1st at age 12; can't imagine not having some.

1954 Topps: My favorite modern set. I've assembled and disassembled it multiple times over the years.

Zeenut HOFers/popular players: Minor league pre-rookies; how cool is that?

Lefty O'Doul: Great player, fascinating career. Getting one of each of his cards also gives you a very broad type card collection from the late 1920s to early 1930s.

Jim Jeffries [boxer]: Burbank's leading citizen from the early days of the 20th century. Had a farm right near my office where he held boxing and wrestling matches, amateurs. A true sportsman.

Los Angeles-related boxing photos and memorabilia: Everyone knows NYC's boxing history but LA had a heck of a thriving fight scene too. From Jeffries Barn in Burbank to Doyle's Arena in Vernon to the Olympic Auditorium downtown and in lots of smaller venues. Dovetails nicely with my interest in Hollywood history and movies too, as lots of movie executives and actors were into boxing.

1930s photo of the boxing and Hollywood glitterati at a fight in Los Angeles. Standing L to R: Dan Toby, Bud Taylor (HOF), Jackie Fields (HOF), George Raft (actor), Ceferino Garcia, Ace Hudkins, Pat O'Brien (actor), James J. Braddock (HOF), unk, unk, Jack Root (HOF), Al McCoy, Tommy Ryan, Unk. Kneeling L to R: Fidel La Barba, Jimmy McLarnin (HOF), Joe Rivers, Willie Ritchie, Gorilla Jones (HOF), Billy Coe.

Jewish athletes: a small collection, needless to say [J/K]. Shown here is the great Benny Leonard, king of the lightweights:

There's more I'm sure but this is all I can think of right now.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:01 PM
J.O.N

Cool topic. I collect all things 1909 Pirates. One day maybe I will get ahold of a ticket from that season and a more rare Wagner card or two.

I was 7 when Pittsburgh became the city of champions. And living in PA at the time it was a no brainer to live and breath Pirates and Steelers. Loved Bonds when he was a skinny Pirate.

My first love in life was baseball. And still has the same attraction for me. But the love goes back before performance enhancing drugs.

I am soon to take a run at the 1925 Pirates I think.

Then 1960, 1971, 1979, and then 1903 and 1927.

Dear Lord next year can we please be 500. Amen.

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Steve S.
St.eve S@lem

1903 Pirates, '03 Red Sox (Americans), 1919 Black Sox & Reds, 1914 Miracle Braves, '62 & '69 Mets. The 1903's have been extremely tough but after 12 years of searching I now have total of 25 roster members.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Andy:

Promoter Jack Doyle:

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 10-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Neat Stuff, Exhibitman

Neat stuff, Exhibitman. Any old Vernon boxing or baseball programs, tickets, or schedules?
Thanks, Andy alwysyakn@aol.com
Old 10-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Craig

Need some help! I would like to reply to this forum and include some images but so far have failed - images were too large. How do you get the file size down to the limit in KB and dimensions?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:27 AM

I collect Kansas City Athletics. The team of my youth. In 1957 my little league team got to go in the dugout. I had Vic Power's glove on my little hand. Not a great team, not even a good team. But, wonderful memories.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Brian Macdonald

I collect Pavol Demitra hockey memorabilia.

He was a three time NHL all star.

I came to know him when he played three seasons in my hometown in the American Hockey League. He was a young hockey prospect out of Slovakia, just getting accustomed to being on his own and learning the language and culture of North America. He went on to earn $40 million as an NHL star. I followed his career as he played in Ottawa, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Minnesota and Vancouver, and have countless cards, photos, autographs, eleven game used jerseys, etc.

And last month he and his entire KHL team died in a plane crash in Russia.

He was 36 years old.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:55 AM

Growing up in an Italian household during the sixties, DiMaggio was still King and when my Folks brought home a signed menu from Joe D's restaurant in 1966, that lit the fire for me to read as much as I could about the Yankee legends.

My love for Clemente on the other hand, stemmed from a game at Chavez Ravine, sitting it the right field bleachers with my Little League team. The Great One made some spectacular plays and ripped the cover off the ball, and that was it for me.

My focus is vintage original Baseball Photography.

baberuthCONLON.jpggehrigYEE.jpg

dimaggioheadshot.jpg1950sMickyMantleDanDeeTYPE1PhotoPSA1.jpg

1968clemente.jpg
Old 10-03-2011, 11:21 AM
J@RR0D

I have only recently gotten my collecting focus somewhat stabilized. I began as just a card collector that would buy a T205 Matty and a 2011 Topps pack on the same day. While I still venture outside of these things occasionally (like opening vintage packs and buying cheap modern rookie cards), these are my main focuses:

1. All things Harmon Killebrew. I have his Topps Basic set and am working on his Master Set. Also lots of photos and other items. My favorite piece is this 1960 Topps Flexichrome original featuring Harmon & Rocky Colavito for a card that was never made (thanks Bob Lemke!):

2. Vintage photos. This is more recent but I really love these. I recently got my first Charles Conlon from a Net54 member and I doubt it'll be my last. I still think this is my favorite, and one of the first that I bought. Branch Rickey:

3. 1951 Bowman. I haven't made much progress on this set in awhile, I need to get back into it. Over halfway done. My only rule is to NOT use ebay at all to help complete it.

I have a lot of other pieces that don't really fit in but hey, it's all fun!

Last edited by scmavl; 10-03-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:27 PM

Default Sacramento Baseball

Good afternoon:
I grew up in Sacramento in the 1950s as a Solons and PCL fan. I started by collecting Solons cards, but over time expanded to collecting everything from all of Sacramento's professional baseball teams from 1886-1976. The teams were the Altas, Gilt Edge, Senators & Solons with a couple of the old nicknames the Wolves (1913-4 under Harry Wolverton) and Sacts (not my favorite!). I look for cards, photos, uniforms, bats, balls, programs, posters, etc., etc.
Best regards from Sacramento.
Alan

Alan O'Connor
Solons42
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1923Prog.jpg (78.3 KB, 89 views)
Old 10-03-2011, 03:41 PM
$teve O.

I collect Brooklyn Dodgers stuff.I grew up in the same area as Carl Furillo.I got to meet him a few times.The more I talked to him, the more I became intrested in the Dodgers.I did an eighth grade english report on Jackie Robinson.I also did a book report, in high school, on the book The Boys of Summer.I have written to some of the Dodger players.Most have answered my questions.Carl Erskin has been the best.We have written back and forth the last couple of years.Anyway, thats not all I collect,but it is my favorite.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Craig

My primary interest is vintage, original Type 1 photos of Mickey Mantle. Although I have images from all phases of his career, my passion has been to focus on his early days - pre-minor, minor and rookie years.

Here is one I hope you like - a 1951 image taken by Don Wingfield and used by General Mills for the "Wheaties Test Issue"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1951 %22Wheaties test%22.jpg (68.0 KB, 108 views)
Old 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Craig

Here is another from June 1951, shortly before Mickey was sent to Kansas City, and shows quite vividly the pressure he felt at this point in his rookie season.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54054.jpg (40.7 KB, 108 views)
Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Belltown Vintage

I collect small things and paper things, the reasoning being that I live in a small place and I like to be portable for quick moves. I have several binders full of interesting photographs, postcards, tickets, letters, etc., generally related to pre-WWI baseball, black baseball, but some billiards, football and track as well. Also collect Edward Curtis photos and gravures, Stetson historical items and

Back when I was a massive hoarder, I collected anything related to Honus Wagner, Nap Rucker or Ed Reulbach. Wagner because in my opinion he was the greatest baseball player ever. Rucker and Reulbach because they do not receive the credit they deserve. I still feel that Reulbach should be in the HOF, but interestingly, I recently ran across a 1910's newspaper article that actually described Rucker as a pitcher who was known to have difficulty in the big games
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Steve Birmingham

I collect most things, switching focus regularly. Not bad for following what's available, not so good for developing a great collection.

Outside of the major sports I collect bicycle racing items especially prewar, and 1979-2000 aerodynamic bikes and equipment. At least there I've retained focus and built a really good collection.

Steve B