NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-08-2017, 07:34 AM

Default PWCC Bid History

This has probably been beaten to death and I realize it could be a consignor and not the seller, but when I see these kind of stats, I will not bid again on this item.

I win stuff once in awhile from Brent but I check the bid history always first and I do not do that with all sellers. I missed out on a couple rare Ruth cards a few months ago from him because of this sadly.

Bidder: 0***d( 413Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Item description:
Item Title:
1909 E92 Croft's Cocoa Johnny Siegle PSA 1(mc) PR (PWCC)
Bids on this item: 16

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 63
Items bid on: 4
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 95%

Bids
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Baseball Cards 23 Seller 1 6d 2h
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Baseball Cards 21 Seller 1 6d 6h
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Baseball Cards 16 Seller 1 6d 5h
Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Baseball Cards 3 Seller 2 <1h
Old 03-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Scott Russell

If the guy has no retractions it doesn't really bother me too much. Some people bid exclusively on Brent's stuff on ebay because of his reputation and the fear of the unknown in buying from another source.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 03-08-2017, 07:48 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

i agree, there is too much over thinking on this.

there are many ebay sellers out there, when i have 'won' an item all of the sudden the seller lost the item or it got lost in the mail. I have also been contacted after auctions with the seller admitting he shilled the auction or the high bidder didnt pay (in like 5 mins) and offered the card to me direct

As long as consignors are eating the sellers fee with pwcc then who cares if they win the card. Plus like its been said before, some people rather just bid with pwcc and they also get the benefit of better postage because they are buying several cards from many genres..

If you are worried about high bidders with no bid retractions on pwcc auctions then i would worry about every single ebay auction and get off ebay...
Old 03-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Some of the stuff I need is not that common and shows up on PWCC more than other sites. Wouldn't be surprised if my bidding looks like that too.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default No issue with the number of bids....

I have no issue with how many bids someone places. I have a huge issue with the number of retractions a bidder does. Anymore than about 2 and they shouldn't be permitted to bid, imo.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Dave

He bid on 4 items in 30 days. I fail to see the issue here. He's just hitting the bid again button instead of inputting a higher bid manually.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:32 AM

60 of his 63 bids with one seller?

I guess it is just me

thanks for all of the input guys
Old 03-08-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post

I guess it is just me

I think you are correct, it's a little much.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Bob C.

Do you guys pay attention to the dearth of decent pre-war stuff on Ebay via auctions though? Apart from PWCC, and maybe Probstein, there isn't always a whole lot of good items to bid on at any one point in time. The concentration of bids may be more linked to that than anything else.

BobC
Old 03-08-2017, 09:34 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

correct as well regarding prewar-. Lots of sellers have real high BINS but are willing to risk a 99 cent auction with PWCC instead of their own

also for all of those sleuths out there looking at the percentage of biddings...it really not that hard to bid .99 on many auctions with other sellers knowing you will get outbid to lower the percentage of bids with pwcc....

any person that is trying to cheat someone isnt going to have a hard time to mask the bidding percentage if they wanted too....really not worth over thinking the percentage of bids with pwcc......the bid retractions arent easy to mask though with the same id..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-08-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Do not under estimate the average person's stupidity. I recall a time when a guy running a printing press stole his bosses check and tried to cash it at the bank where he does business. Needless to say the guys fingerprints were clearly printed on it from the blank ink he was printing that day as if it were done by the local police department, besides the fact that the teller knew the business owner well.

Last edited by PhillipAbbott79; 03-08-2017 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:25 AM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

Ebay reaches a ton of people. I'm sure there are collectors out there who have better things to do with their time than to be consistently searching ebay and staying up all night to wait for major AH auctions to close.

PWCC offers monthly auctions. You know when each item will close. They have everything from 19th century through pre-war through modern for all sports. They will combine your invoice throughout the length of the 2+ week auction and allow you to pay at the very end. They have very reasonable combined shipping costs, package everything up professionally, and ship out quickly with tracking number. For those reasons, I can totally understand if there are ebay users who have most of their bidding with PWCC.

Yes, I agree there is a serious issue with retractions, shilling, etc. and the recent discussion/posts about PWCC texting a bidder. The texting thing is obviously their fault. But some of that other stuff is ebay's fault.

However, for me personally, I just don't care. And I know that rubs some people the wrong way. My opinion is that if you choose to buy stuff on ebay, you're going to experience those issues as they allow it to happen. For that reason, I never check the bidding history for anything on ebay. When I see something I want, I move it to my watch list, and 5 seconds before the auction ends I enter in my max bid and that's it. If I win it awesome, if not oh well. I prefer to live a stress free life when it comes to collecting.

All that being said, I do understand Dan's concern along with everybody else who pays attention to bidding history and stuff like that and can see why they choose not to do business with certain sellers.

***I've had 50+ successful BST transactions as both a buyer and a seller. Please feel free to PM me for references***

Last edited by VoodooChild; 03-08-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 AM

My bidding history on ebay is certainly the exact opposite of this bidder's, but some people want to eat the same food, go to the same vacation spot, sit in the same seat at the theater, etc. It definitely could be an indication of something funky going on, but it is just as likely to be a bidder who feels more secure in the familiar.

Brian
Old 03-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Ed Woelfle

Default Bid History

For me, as a stand-alone I don't have much of an issue in bids with one seller - especially PWCC. I know of a few who seem to ratchet-up and prioritize his auctions, much like someone may do with their favorite AH's.

I do, however (and as noted previously) have an issue with the bid retractions - that to me is the big red-flag stay away. I can see a mistake once, but when you run across someone who has multiple - I can't quite grasp that. Especially if you couple that with the bid activity with one seller, low feedback, private auctions (names/details withheld) and or the minimum increment nibble-up bidding to see what high bid is.

Here's a good example link below ...

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...p2047675.l2565

"l***a(106) - no retractions, but clearly trying to find a ceiling. And the 3 just under-bidders all have several bid retractions - - one with 9! That should be justification for suspension, but eBay won't do that bcse they're active and a source to their revenue stream (just as Battlefield is).

To me, this auction has enough issues/red-flags to drop-out.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:10 AM

Default I am with you

Quote:

I guess it is just me

Dan, I am with you. This outfit has earned it's reputation. Any hint of nonsense and I won't bid based upon their track record. The 63 bids is just another data point for me.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:20 AM

I agree Ed. When you're bidding $XXX.99, you aren't trying to win the item. Especially when there is a string of bids at $169.99, $174,99, $179.99 - all the way up to $199.99.

Cheers,
patrick
Old 03-08-2017, 12:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMPEP View Post
I agree Ed. When you're bidding $XXX.99, you aren't trying to win the item. Especially when there is a string of bids at $169.99, $174,99, $179.99 - all the way up to $199.99.

Cheers,
patrick
I disagree with that assertion. I have bid in small increments trying to see what the high bidder is without trying to outbid the high bidder (as they would get a 'youve been outbid alert')
Old 03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Only begs the question,

"does Brent own the card?"

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
If the guy has no retractions it doesn't really bother me too much. Some people bid exclusively on Brent's stuff on ebay because of his reputation and the fear of the unknown in buying from another source.
++this. I have no idea what my percentage is with PWCC, probably pretty high. Also have no idea what my ebay "score" is either. I bid what I can afford, if I win, then I pay; that simple. The whole percentage with certain buyers means nothing to me.

It's about retractions. Those guys can go to hell.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:19 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
I disagree with that assertion. I have bid in small increments trying to see what the high bidder is without trying to outbid the high bidder (as they would get a 'youve been outbid alert')
I don't understand the logic behind this. Aren't you trying to win the card? If you bid the high bidder up to his max, but don't have any intention to overtake it, isn't this shilling?
Old 03-08-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
I don't understand the logic behind this. Aren't you trying to win the card? If you bid the high bidder up to his max, but don't have any intention to overtake it, isn't this shilling?
Thanks, I was just about to ask the same thing.

Successful sales transactions with jamorton215, gorditadogg, myerburg311, TAFKADixie, jimq16415, Thromdog, CardPadre
Old 03-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Rob G.

Not sure why anyone would bid on ebay before the last possible second.

Especially if the seller is a big name who won't end the auction early.

There is a reason for the seller's motto of "bid early and often!". It drives up the price.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger8mush View Post

There is a reason for the seller's motto of "bid early and often!". It drives up the price.
+1
Old 03-08-2017, 01:47 PM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

Quote:
I believe he is trying to figure out, as close as he can without the current high bidder being notified, what the current winning could be. That way, he can put in a snipe at the end and win it for the minimum amount he can. Even though I feel that practice is ridiculous, ebay allows it to happen so what can you do. That is why I pay no attention to the bid history of an item and just place my max bid during the last few seconds. I know people are playing these silly bidding games (because ebay allows it) and I choose not to let it drive me nuts by inspecting the bid history.

Last edited by VoodooChild; 03-08-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
+1
I think sometimes people like to dream that they will get that $7,000 Ruth card for $1550 because the whole world will fall asleep and it will somehow fall through the cracks. Other people maybe just want to feel like they are in the game for a 52 Mantle realizing full well they won't get the card for $20,000. Can be a lot of innocuous reasons. Maybe they are just bored and bidding is something to do and they don't expect to win. Not all nefarious.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:28 PM

Gents this is an excellent discussion! I truly want to thank all of you for participating.

I just looked at 2 Dockman cards I needed from Probstein ending tonight, high bidder with rating of 52 bids 92% with probstein.... Once again I am not bidding.

I need the Shean and the Bridwell for my set.

I will sit these 2 out tonight.

Dan
Old 03-08-2017, 03:30 PM

And of course I could be way off base with all of this as some of you have suggested but it is just my instinct kicking in from 48 years of collecting.

Once again I would like to thank everyone who has participated here.

Dan
Old 03-08-2017, 03:48 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:

+1; You're asking to be shilled with early bids. IMO, not sniping is also asking to be shilled. My purchases at AH's is almost nil, and I've purchased 1000's of cards. It's just my personal preference, but if I can't snipe or see the bidders, I stay away. Makes collecting so much more enjoyable.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Gents this is an excellent discussion! I truly want to thank all of you for participating.

I just looked at 2 Dockman cards I needed from Probstein ending tonight, high bidder with rating of 52 bids 92% with probstein.... Once again I am not bidding.

I need the Shean and the Bridwell for my set.

I will sit these 2 out tonight.

Dan

probstein is dead to me!

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 03-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
probstein is dead to me!
+1 For many years. He was a complete A-hole to me once. So I quit bidding on his stuff way before I learned about all the shady stuff in his auctions.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Br.ent So.bie

Quote:

+3
Old 03-08-2017, 04:23 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
No i do have an intention of overtaking it but dont want to alert him that he was outbid......works well on low value cards like 10 dollars....i wait till the end to put in my bid and assuming the high bidder doesnt have a snipe, maybe i win the card easier versus alerting the bidder earlier that he was outbid. The 1 dollar can make a difference... If doing my early bids i can see he is already well beyond what i would be willing to bid i dont bother checking out the end of that auction. How many times in other AHs do you bid again when you get an email that you were 'outbid' but if you didnt get that email you dont bid.

When bid increments are $1.00 for example and you can see you are outbid by .02 cents, you know your next bid will be top bidder. Id rather not make that top bid until at the end of the auction instead of alerting the high bidder a few days ahead of time. Since its not a big card, he may not be checking often. I have lost cards by 12 cents before that if i was of bid earlier i would of been a dollar more so it goes both ways.

Obviously this all assumes there are no other bids until end of the auction. The point is there are more things going on than shilling when you see many small bids..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-08-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I have no issue with how many bids someone places. I have a huge issue with the number of retractions a bidder does. Anymore than about 2 and they shouldn't be permitted to bid, imo.
+1 there.

Regards,

Larry
Old 03-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
No i do have an intention of overtaking it but dont want to alert him that he was outbid......works well on low value cards like 10 dollars....i wait till the end to put in my bid and assuming the high bidder doesnt have a snipe, maybe i win the card easier versus alerting the bidder earlier that he was outbid. The 1 dollar can make a difference... If doing my early bids i can see he is already well beyond what i would be willing to bid i dont bother checking out the end of that auction. How many times in other AHs do you bid again when you get an email that you were 'outbid' but if you didnt get that email you dont bid.

When bid increments are $1.00 for example and you can see you are outbid by .02 cents, you know your next bid will be top bidder. Id rather not make that top bid until at the end of the auction instead of alerting the high bidder a few days ahead of time. Since its not a big card, he may not be checking often. I have lost cards by 12 cents before that if i was of bid earlier i would of been a dollar more so it goes both ways.

Obviously this all assumes there are no other bids until end of the auction. The point is there are more things going on than shilling when you see many small bids..
Huh? If I want to win a card, I figure out what I want to pay, put in a snipe, and forget about it. If I really want it and it looks like it's going higher by the end of the auction, I might adjust the snipe. Bidding it up as I go along to try to figure out where the high bidder is? Makes no sense. For one thing, it well could backfire by making the high bidder, and other bidders, realize someone else is hot and heavy for the card and may make them go higher. You're overthinking this.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-08-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Larry

I'm right in line with that bidding strategy.

Hi, Pete.

Best,

Larry
Old 03-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
I don't understand this comment. There are numerous reputable sellers on ebay who provide the same level of customer service as PWCC.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I don't understand this comment. There are numerous reputable sellers on ebay who provide the same level of customer service as PWCC.
I didn't say I ascribe to the theory, but I know it exists. Frankly I think I provide ebay services equal or superior to every seller in the business as evidenced by my perfect feedback AND perfect star rating.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 03-08-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:56 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

It is laughable that some of you are saying this is just regular old bidding and not shilling. Especially when it was pointed out that some auctions are making bids a penny under a $5 or $25 number. BRENT CLAIMED HE HAD PULL WITH EBAY ABOUT CHANGING THEIR MODEL TO ROOT OUT FRAUD. HOWEVER, IF EBAY WILL NOT GO BACK TO SHOWING FULL USERNAMES OF EVERY BID, ADDING REGISTERED ZIP CODES OF THE ACCOUNTS, THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE THEY DON'T CARE. I don't know if I ever made bids on PWCC or Probstein auctions, but I probably never will in the future. I prefer buying from smaller sellers at discount prices.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:04 AM
Bill O

So simple for me... I know what I am looking for.
If I find it I will bid. If it's bid up to a crazy price I'll go back to Facebook.
Otherwise PWCC has stuff I never see. Otherwise ill never find it.
Like the Mays 9.... joke
Old 03-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Jeff Lar.son

I dont understand why people think this is so rare. I bid almost exclusively with Brent. Mostly it's just laziness, because I am looking for specific years, and I know EXACTLY when those items are going to go up with pwcc. I don't have time to search eBay all the time for auctions, so I wait for Brent to mass drop a bunch, pick out what I'm interested in, and set up my snipes. I'm sure I'm at 90%+ bidding with pwcc.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Rowbeartoe Toemoss

Default Lmao

Batpig..your statement doesn't make any sense to me. It's like someone put you up to saying this to make PWCC look better. Laziness cause you don't wanna search for items from other buyers, yet you wait just for Brent and only Brent to post. It's all a game and anyone who denies it is apprently incahoots with PWCC.

Last edited by CrackaJackKid; 03-09-2017 at 07:39 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:08 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Huh? If I want to win a card, I figure out what I want to pay, put in a snipe, and forget about it. If I really want it and it looks like it's going higher by the end of the auction, I might adjust the snipe. Bidding it up as I go along to try to figure out where the high bidder is? Makes no sense. For one thing, it well could backfire by making the high bidder, and other bidders, realize someone else is hot and heavy for the card and may make them go higher. You're overthinking this.
i dont use snipe software, my strategy may be not what you do but to each their own. If it backfires it backfires. You are the one overthinking this
Old 03-09-2017, 08:54 AM
D@vid Fel@

Didn't they make a big deal a few months ago about new policies they were going to implement and prohibiting string bidding was one of them?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy5858 View Post
So simple for me... I know what I am looking for.
If I find it I will bid. If it's bid up to a crazy price I'll go back to Facebook.
Otherwise PWCC has stuff I never see. Otherwise ill never find it.
Like the Mays 9.... joke
What is Facebook?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
What is Facebook?
It's an incredible waste of time.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
It's an incredible waste of time.
My favorite Facebook story concerns a buddy of mine who died 3 year ago. Last year on his birthday he got a string of fond birthdays wishes from his Facebook "Friends" who were telling him to go out, enjoy the day, have a beer, etc., all oblivious to the fact that he checked out a couple of years prior. Yep, those Facebook friends are the best kind of real friends.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:28 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
My favorite Facebook story concerns a buddy of mine who died 3 year ago. Last year on his birthday he got a string of fond birthdays wishes from his Facebook "Friends" who were telling him to go out, enjoy the day, have a beer, etc., all oblivious to the fact that he checked out a couple of years prior. Yep, those Facebook friends are the best kind of real friends.
As time goes on there will be millions and millions of literally dead profiles.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
As time goes on there will be millions and millions of literally dead profiles.
There are already millions. People create them for people that die as a memory to them.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batpig View Post
I dont understand why people think this is so rare. I bid almost exclusively with Brent. Mostly it's just laziness, because I am looking for specific years, and I know EXACTLY when those items are going to go up with pwcc. I don't have time to search eBay all the time for auctions, so I wait for Brent to mass drop a bunch, pick out what I'm interested in, and set up my snipes. I'm sure I'm at 90%+ bidding with pwcc.
No offense, but this makes no sense to me. That is like me saying "I will only buy my gas from Shell gas stations". I may be about to run out of gas, but I'm gonna zip by them to find me a Shell station. There are other sellers on Ebay that has cards. PWCC & Probstein don't have the monopoly on them.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
No offense, but this makes no sense to me. That is like me saying "I will only buy my gas from Shell gas stations". I may be about to run out of gas, but I'm gonna zip by them to find me a Shell station. There are other sellers on Ebay that has cards. PWCC & Probstein don't have the monopoly on them.
If I am looking for a higher end rare card, the chances are I will find it with PWCC or Probstein. That's the (disappointing) reality. Maybe add yepbg and 707. There are a lot of cool sellers out there with neat stuff, but on eBay the high end stuff tends to end up largely in a few places. As but one example off the top of my head, a Goudey Ruth in a grade above 4. Good luck finding that on ebay and not with one of these sellers. If there are 30 such Ruths sold a year on ebay PWCC probably sells 25 of them.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 03-09-2017 at 01:15 PM.