NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey Farino

He is now on the SGC board blasting everyone.
http://www.sgccard.com/boards/ubbthr...gonew=1#UNREAD
Old 01-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Fred

I have no idea why I'm interested in this soap opera. Perhaps I like a good train wreck every once in a while.

Here's what Joey posted on the SGC board:

"Dan mckee has a 7 day return policy on his auctions. My friend gave me money for the kobe i bought and the derrick rose im planning on flipping because he's hot right now and i got the card for such a good deal. If he wasnt prepared for anyone to return a card then why offer a 7 day return policy?"

http://www.sgccard.com/boards/ubbthr...1&nt=8&fpart=5

Interesting question - but wouldn't it have just been better to say "I didn't like the card and I'm using your 7 day return policy" rather than something about a life changing event that limited his resources/income.

Sorry Leon, I hope I'm not dragging out the drama. PM me and tell me to shut up and I'll try to refrain from adding comments in this thread... or just tell me to shut up in the main forum and I'll try to refrain...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default you guys are fine

You guys are fine for posting stuff. I now more than ever believe Sam is in fact Joey. The problem with a double personality and admitting to having at least 2 more aliases, is that you don't know when they are telling the truth. The things this Joey is saying and the things, and way they are phrased, that Sam said are very similar. The more I see Joey post over there the more I feel I made a good decision. As soon as I am proven wrong I will say so. I hope no one holds their breath on that. And for the record I have Dan's actual paypal records and Joey absolutely changed the dollar amount of the refund Dan sent him. Just for that alone I don't believe Joey will ever be allowed back on this board. That guy really needs some serious psychiatric help from what I can tell. best regards
Old 01-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Dave

Return policies generally apply if the item is not as described. Mine do anyways.

They're not supposed to be used as loan programs to see if you can flip it for more in the allotted time span, and return it if you can't.

This isn't Home Depot, where you can give it a test run, and then return the wood when you discover you don't have the right skill-saw to build your bookcase.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

How long until we find out that Joey Farino's real name is Roberto Hernandez Heredia?

Last edited by novakjr; 01-19-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Ken McMillan

Lily Allen had a great song that the board could dedicate to Joey Farino. It is on Youtube and if I recall it is entitled F$&@ You. Well worth looking up for a good laugh.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Ken McMillan

http://youtu.be/IpZm1TstpjQ

believe this is the link to Lily Allen's song dedicated to Joey Farino.

Last edited by kmac32; 01-19-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:57 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

Somebody should buy this card. Unemployment must be paying well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/italianz31/m...&_trksid=p3692
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey

Too late Karma just got him..
Old 01-19-2012, 06:42 PM

Too funny! I had no problem with the return, I refunded him fully immediately. I have a problem with him being a lying POS using fake life downfalls to return stuff.

Joey Farino is a liar and a thief. You guys nailed his scam. He asked me to discount him to keep from returning the card. I said no thanks and refunded him fully.

He is posting lies on the SGC board about me as Leon stated. Leon has my refund information from paypal as I trust Leon 110%

And if SGC allows Joey to post garbage, then that won't shock me at all with that nice 1913 National Game they slabbed as authentic and the fake post cards they are slabbing left and right as 1930s.

Dan Mckee
Old 01-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
Too funny! I had no problem with the return, I refunded him fully immediately. I have a problem with him being a lying POS using fake life downfalls to return stuff.

Joey Farino is a liar and a thief. You guys nailed his scam. He asked me to discount him to keep from returning the card. I said no thanks and refunded him fully.

He is posting lies on the SGC board about me as Leon stated. Leon has my refund information from paypal as I trust Leon 110%

And if SGC allows Joey to post garbage, then that won't shock me at all with that nice 1913 National Game they slabbed as authentic and the fake post cards they are slabbing left and right as 1930s.

Dan Mckee
has there been a change in leadership at SGC?
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Scott Mt. Joy

I think SGC mods have closed that thread. I taked to Earl last night and I know they were considering more actions if any more post of this nature appears on their boards.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Eric Bea.chley

He seems to only buy and sell when a profit is to be had or else it gets returned. Interesting business strategy. I guess that makes him a dealer giving him tax benefits when he reports profits to the IRS.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:50 PM

egbeachley,

He could be stiffing the IRS, as far as paying taxes goes, if he is doing something another poster suggested he might be doing.

For example, he could buy a card for $900 dollars, receive it and then blackmail the seller into giving a $200 dollar refund in exchange for him not leaving Negative Feedback. He could then turn around and sell the card for $850, which would be a $150 dollar profit but be able to show the IRS he actually sold the card for a $50 loss (original $900 dollar purchase price - the $850 dollar sales price).

David
Old 01-20-2012, 06:09 PM
G.r.eg M@r.t.i.n

Autographed basketball cards are expensive! But then again I don't watch it. He's actually from Federal Way Washington according to the Ebay listing. Never heard of it, neat.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:37 PM
G.r.eg M@r.t.i.n

Oh, it's a city about twenty or thirty miles below Seattle. Neat
Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Joey is back

He is posting under Banderson on Psa board.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
He is posting under Banderson on Psa board.
I got a polite email from him today. He was so....Joey. A vulgar little boy.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Update

Ebay banned one of his user ids lexguy81....new id is banderson77787..also uses italianz31
Old 02-12-2013, 10:46 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

I wish I had nothing but free time on my hands.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:48 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default David

David are you jealous...if so send me pics and phone number.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Kirk, appreciate the update and another ID to add to my banned bidders list. I hope to never cross paths with this troublemaker again.