NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Football Cards Forum

Old 03-13-2018, 07:38 PM

Default Anyone collect/have any NFLE - NFL Europe team sets?

I’m interested in buying/trading for any NFL Europe team sets. I’d also be happy with checklists of team sets so i’d at least know who was in each set. These are tough to come by and aren’t listed on the Beckett site.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:26 PM
Ian Penistone

Default Ace fact packs

Not sure what you are looking for but I have some ace fact packs of us football teams issued in uk. Sets of 33 I believe. Is that what you are looking for ? If not could you explain further
Old 03-14-2018, 05:14 PM

I’m talking about the league the NFL sponsored in Europe from the early 1990s through 2010 (sometime around then). This was an american football league with teams in London, Barcelona, Scotland and throughout Germany. Many NFL players were sent there by the NFL teams which held their rights.
Each of these Teams reportedly issued team sets of cards each year that were only available in Europe. I have acquired some from eBay in the past but they rarely are listed.
Old 03-15-2018, 01:20 AM
Ian Penistone

Default Got it

Thanks for clarifying. If you have some already can you confirm the manufacturer or are they anonymous ? Presume standard sports card size ?

I don't believe I have any of these but I will try and find some for you...I think the London team was maybe the London Monarchs...give me an idea of what to pay. I will be at various club shows in the UK so it would be good to have an inkling of what to pay.it is the UK National in April and hopefully there will be something there
Old 03-15-2018, 05:21 PM

That would be fantastic if you could do that.

I have a handful of sets and/or singles and honestly, there's not a lot of consistency from one set to the next. Most of the Frankfurt Galaxy cards I have are standard size like the Eric Guenther card in this photo, then there are other cards, like the Frankfurt Galaxy Dorian Brew card and the Rhein Fire card of Kevin Breedlove, which are oversized. And then there's the Hamburg Sea Devils Tim Sandidge card which is undersized. So no consistency between the teams nor even with the same team as far as size.
As far as manufacturer, I don't believe I can even locate one on any card. And from team to team and year to year the sponsors seem to change as well.
Those cards represent the teams I've found cards for and I'm also aware of cards for the Berlin Thunder and Scottish Claymores. I've been told every team produced cards but these are the only teams i've ever found. Surely there are more out there.

Price, that's a tough call. There are some sets on eBay.de (German eBay) that seem to be priced incredibly high ($200-$350 a set which may include around 40 cards) but I've found the same sets on US eBay for $85-$120. I'd say $2- $5 a card would be typical for singles.

I can forward you more info or my specific wants in a message if that's cool with you.
Allen

Ugh! photos not uploading. I'll try uploading them later.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:36 PM

Ok, I shrank these photos. I hope you can see them.

Old 03-16-2018, 06:19 PM