NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 06-19-2017, 09:33 AM
Kyle May

Default Taking in a Game at Nats Park

Hey everyone. My Fiancee and I are going to be visiting DC in August, and will be taking in a game at Nationals Park.

Looking to stay in the cheaper seats, does anyone have any recommendations on where to sit to have the most pleasant experience/view?

Thanks!

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 06-19-2017, 10:24 AM

I've visited twice and sat in left field and along third base line. Both were good spots. I like the outfield view, though you'll be farthest from watching Coolidge and Lincoln run and won't have a great view of the jumbotron, if memory serves. People call it that anymore? Enjoy the game.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Brandon Bailey

Right field just above the bullpen is a good spot too. August in D.C. Should be about 100 and humid so if you can get in those shaded seats just under an awning is good. Take the metro as well, parking and driving are brutal.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:50 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearBailey View Post
Right field just above the bullpen is a good spot too. August in D.C. Should be about 100 and humid so if you can get in those shaded seats just under an awning is good. Take the metro as well, parking and driving are brutal.
We're planning on using the metro to get EVERYWHERE. Our hotel is 2 city blocks from the nearest station.

Thank you!

- Hall of Famers

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

Old 06-19-2017, 08:30 PM
B€nj@Min J@m€s

Kyle,
I went to a game three years ago. Try stubhub. Got tickets 25 rows behind home plate for $35 each. Noticed outfield tickets were $5. Was a week night game though. Cheapest tickets out of all the ballparks I have visited. Great staff and ushers as well. Very friendly.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengineno9 View Post
Kyle,
I went to a game three years ago. Try stubhub. Got tickets 25 rows behind home plate for $35 each. Noticed outfield tickets were $5. Was a week night game though. Cheapest tickets out of all the ballparks I have visited. Great staff and ushers as well. Very friendly.
When using StubHub, when is the best time to purchase? Now, or closer to the game (Aug. 25th)?

- Hall of Famers

- Grover Hartley PC

- Jim Thome PC