NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Default Take me off the Festberg list!!!

Posted By: scott (runscott)

Festberg is apparently in the process of cleaning up his mailing list and is unable to associate bidder #'s with email addresses...or spell...or write in complete sentences.

If you want to be removed from his mailing list, please attach your name to this thread. After a few days I'll send him a link to this thread and he can see how popular he is. Someone else might want to start similar threads for other popular auction houses...cough.cough..hrmpphVerkmanhrmmmph...cough ...cough.

Old 07-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Lee Behrens

How many other readers received this email. Is it possible he has read the forum and is trying to eliminate the people who have talked bad about him, with just do. I figure I will just leave my name on his mailing list so he can pay for all the expenses tied to being on his list.

If you also received his email please just leave a response. I hope some day he gets his just dues.

The house is shaping up,

Lee

Old 07-07-2002, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

have occasionally gotten his catalogues, and have had nothing but bad experiences with reading, bidding--and, thank goodness, never winning anything.

So if I'm on, Mr. Festberg, take me off.

Old 07-07-2002, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

So there!