NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

What is his motive for lying about you?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Al Richter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMiller25 View Post
My god, not here as well. This is like a case of herpes, no matter how bad you want it gone, it just keeps coming back.

I come here for knowledge and civilized discussions, now I have to see the same crap I see at CU over here now.

Someone make it stop between these two.
What two ? This is just one guy slamming his fists in his face
Old 05-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
What two ? This is just one guy slamming his fists in his face
lol
Old 05-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Tony Quinn

Default Winner!

This is the STUPIDEST fu**ing thread EVER started on this site. I can't believe I read all 10 pages of this crap.
God I miss the Bruces! Now that was classic stuff.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnsryche View Post
This is the STUPIDEST fu**ing thread EVER started on this site. I can't believe I read all 10 pages of this crap.
God I miss the Bruces! Now that was classic stuff.
If you change your settings it will only be 2 pages.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Bi11..R0berts

After Leon's post it's seems clear to me Joey isn't getting a chance on other board(s) to argue his points. Everyone deserves a fair fight & I'm certain Leon will allow that here. No more comments from me so you and Kirk can settle this.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brob28 View Post
After Leon's post it's seems clear to me Joey isn't getting a chance on other board(s) to argue his points. Everyone deserves a fair fight & I'm certain Leon will allow that here. No more comments from me so you and Kirk can settle this.
Thank you. Thats all im asking for. I just want to settle our issues publicly because I dont get a fair fight between me and him. Hes constantly avoiding answering simple questions. Ive admitted to all my faults when confronted but these particular issues Ive had no part of and want to prove that
Old 05-25-2013, 06:02 PM
David McDonald

Somehow I can't picture Burdick, Barker, Carter et al engaging in the kind of horsesh*t that crops up a little too often here. My snooty two cents.
OP: You're pissing into the wind, guy. Nice try but it ain't happening.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
Hes constantly avoiding answering simple questions.
Joey, when was the last you heard from him, MAYBE he has dropped it!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Somehow I can't picture Burdick, Barker, Carter et al engaging in the kind of horsesh*t that crops up a little too often here. My snooty two cents.
OP: You're pissing into the wind, guy. Nice try but it ain't happening.
kawika- Im not here to convince you of anything so you can say what you want. You have no clue what any of this is about or how this all came about. You dont know me whatsoever and I have never personally done anything to you. At least I manned up and admitted my mistakes. I dont care what anyone says I know d*mn well im not the only one on here who's never paid for a card or backed out of a deal. Aside from the card forums nobody here is a saint and have done things in their life they regret or lied about. Im calling KIRK out, nobody else. If people want to point out my mistakes that's on them. Theres tons of people Ive dealt with that would disagree. Ive never scammed anyone or ripped anyone off.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
Joey, when was the last you heard from him, MAYBE he has dropped it!
Like 2 days ago. He sent me a email. He hasnt dropped it TRUST ME. Anybody on the psa forums can tell you that. He's literally followed my every move. Guy is obsessed.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Banned

I came to leon to apologize and ask him for a favor. If I have never personally done anything to you or know the circumstances of any of this then dont get on here calling anyone names. I screwed up and I manned up and publicly admitted to it. Knowing the backlash Id receive was a risk I took and personally its deserved. Nobody is perfect, whether it be a purchase or just everyday life events, all of you have screwed up or done something youre not proud of. Nobody on here is going to openly admit their wrongs, theres not enough room in this forum for that. Im asking for a fair chance to prove kirk's accusations are totally false. That's it
Old 05-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Fight Night at the Forum

Ladies and Gentleman, introducing tonight's main event. In this corner (the ring announcer pointing to his left) in the crybaby blue trunks the Italian Stallion Joey Farino and in the this corner (the ring announcer now points to his right) in the scarlet red trunks Adrian the Canadian . Fifteen rounds of posts after which a draw will be declared. Let's get ready to rumble.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:23 PM
David McDonald

Quote:
kawika- Im not here to convince you of anything so you can say what you want. You have no clue what any of this is about or how this all came about. You dont know me whatsoever and I have never personally done anything to you. At least I manned up and admitted my mistakes. I dont care what anyone says I know d*mn well im not the only one on here who's never paid for a card or backed out of a deal. Aside from the card forums nobody here is a saint and have done things in their life they regret or lied about. Im calling KIRK out, nobody else. If people want to point out my mistakes that's on them. Theres tons of people Ive dealt with that would disagree. Ive never scammed anyone or ripped anyone off.
Take it easy. My post wasn't aimed at you. I was more referring to all the tawdry crap that all too frequently graces this board. It has gotten really old.

If someone was smearing my name on the internet I would want to deal with it too. Unfortunately for you, your attempts here are not getting any traction; your backstory is getting in the way and you're getting no love from the Net54 jury. You'd be better off just dropping the other guy on his ass next time you see him.

Last edited by Kawika; 05-25-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-25-2013, 06:24 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Beautiful, Frank, just Beautiful! Dave
Old 05-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Ladies and Gentleman, introducing tonight's main event. In this corner (the ring announcer pointing to his left) in the crybaby blue trunks the Italian Stallion Joey Farino and in the this corner (the ring announcer now points to his right) in the scarlet red trunks Adrian the Canadian . Fifteen rounds of posts after which a draw will be declared. Let's get ready to rumble.
crybaby-lol..yep im sitting at home in a dark cold room in the corner holding myself with my ty cobb card in my hand crying. And in the other corner frank and beans in the magenta booty shorts
Old 05-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Take it easy. My post wasn't aimed at you. I was more referring to all the tawdry crap that all too frequently graces this board. It has gotten really old.

If someone was smearing my name on the internet I would want to deal with it too. Unfortunately for you, your attempts here are not getting any traction; your backstory is getting in the way and you're getting no love from the Net54 jury. You'd be better off just dropping the other guy on his ass next time you see him.
kawika- My fault I thought you were taking a shot at me. But yes id love to drop kirk if I ever ran into him. Unfortunately hes a coward and it wouldn't be a fair fight
Old 05-25-2013, 06:39 PM
James Wymer

I wish I could get back the time it took to read all of this nonsense. I still appreciate Leon's take on this. Did you PM Kirk Keith and invite him to the fight?
Always accepting quality consignments
Old 05-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Steve Woe.lfel

are you not entertained??!!!!!!!!!!
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Michael..Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb548 View Post
I am unaware of any prior history between joey farino and his accuser alluded to in this post. However i must mention a recent transaction between a Joseph Farino and myself on ebay dated 4/13/13. I purchased a t206 cobb red portrait for $625. Never received and messaged the seller numerous times inquiring about the card to no avail. Seller never responded and i receive an email from paypal that my money was refunded. The seller -- Joseph Farino -- no communication and refused to send the card. I checked the sellers history and he sold the same exact card to another ebay member a few days prior to my purchase and refunded his money as well! I do know if this is the same Joseph Farino but his ebay id i believe was ital**nz (the item has been deleted so i cant retrieve the member history off ebay) and his email which was linked to his paypal account was celtic*****91@gmail.com. If this is the correct Joseph Farino, I feel obligated to let the forum members know. Do not deal with! Absolute horrific seller. If it is not, i apologize and will remove this post should i receive proper evidence.
Ethan- Your post is the most interesting FACT raised in this thread. Remember the T206 Red Portrait Cobb that he sold twice (once to you) back in April? And Joey came here in this thread and said that he changed his mind twice about selling the card..... Well check this out. He tried to sell the SAME Ty Cobb card on May the 7th on the BST at CU. His price on that thread was $665.

http://forums.collectors.com/message...ighlight_key=y
Old 05-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Michael..Adams

Default 3rd time's a charm?

Joey- Correct me if I'm wrong, but you go by Yankeehero74 on CU, correct?

So why would you sell the card twice on ebay, refund the payment twice to 2 different buyers, tell them both that you changed your mind about selling the card, and then try to sell it for a 3rd time a few weeks later on CU?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Lou Simcoe
L0u Sim.coe

Joey, if Kirk is on this board, he is doing the smartest thing he can do. Not respond and let you do all of the talking. This is not going very well for you.

Last edited by KCRfan1; 05-25-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:06 PM
Craig M

Joey...

Do you consider yourself to be a rather smart person?

If your answer is "YES" then you will accept the advice I am about to give you and never look back.

Son, take a breather and step away. Do not respond to this thread any longer. Nobody expects you to. It will be good for your psyche and well being. Finish up all transactions that you have open. Do not list anymore. Completely take a break from cards. Don't even turn on your computer.

You will notice that the first few days of being away is the most difficult but spending time jogging, going to the gym or taking a nature walk will give you new energy.

When you return down the road, be honest and genuine in all of your dealings and you will begin to acquire new friends.

Good luck ....and please do not respond.

Craig
Old 05-25-2013, 07:18 PM
m!ke kn@z@v!c

If Joey had a card that Adrian wanted, and they came to an agreement to transact this card, would it be the first documented case of buyer's and seller's remorse?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Pete Sycks

Here we go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pot.jpg (26.9 KB, 428 views)

http://syckscards.weebly.com

Always looking for 1938 Goudey's
Old 05-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Ethan Bou.sk.i.la

Michael -- good find. Thanks for the info.

I feel bad for all those who took time out of their day to deal with this seller and his shenanigans. I'm quite sure if we keep searching, it would not surprise me if we found this card also sold on craigslist, amazon, the local walmart, the gift shop at radisson valley forge, and the nairobi stock exchange (symbol: Whodoesthiscrap?) I dont understand who has the time to keep selling a card, receiving funds, backing out, refunding the money, relisting, and doing the whole process over and over again.

Joey-- If you apologize, i accept your apology and i hope all works out with Kirk and this gets resolved asap. However, my BS meter is working really well today... and as such myself and many others want to rid ourselves of this crap and move on so we can "talk shop" and post scans of cards we purchased and actually received on ebay. I wish you well in the future and hope you move on to bigger, better, and more honorable things.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
Joey...

If your answer is "YES" then you will accept the advice I am about to give you and never look back.

Son, take a breather and step away. Do not respond to this thread any longer. Nobody expects you to. It will be good for your psyche and well being. Finish up all transactions that you have open. Do not list anymore. Completely take a break from cards. Don't even turn on your computer.

You will notice that the first few days of being away is the most difficult but spending time jogging, going to the gym or taking a nature walk will give you new energy.

When you return down the road, be honest and genuine in all of your dealings and you will begin to acquire new friends.

Craig

wise advice, sir. i suggest you follow it joey.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Jim R

Jay oldjudge

I believe it is Kirk that goes by Taxman
Old 05-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

Quote:
Thats cool I will go away. I dont want sympathy from anyone. This is about me and kirk.
Its actually just about you. You called someone out from like...somewhere else....like another forum?

Granted i skimmed the thread thus far but...is this person even a member here and if not, why would they come to this thread just to argue with you?

You both seemed satisfied arguing on another forum, why spread this all over the place.

kevin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5-25-2013 10-49-48 PM.jpg (11.9 KB, 361 views)

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 05-25-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Rob Ruddy

Default Here come de judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
Yay! More grown men fighting about baseball cards!
Naw! Sounds more like a defamation of character case instead. Fair enough. If you're going to make remarks about someone's character, you better be able to back it up with facts. Making accusations via an Internet forum shouldn't give someone free reign to make disparaging, unproven remarks about someone else. On the other hand, if the remarks are true and can be proven then I have no problem with a dishonest seller being "outed" to protect potential victims. Not taking sides in this because a) I don't know enough about the details and b) the originator of said disparaging remarks hasn't presented his argument yet and c) it really none of my damn business! Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get some popcorn.

Councils, are you ready? Present your cases!!!

Do you still need my name Leon since I'll be a spectator through all of this?
Old 05-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
Next case!
What??? My popcorn hasn't even popped yet!!!
Old 05-25-2013, 09:09 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

i still do not understand the name posting thing. every ones name is already on every post....right?

your name is not in the thread...but is is on the header of every thread you post. while it is definitely a rule i just question what the purpose of it is? what do you get by making people physically type their name in every time they post something?

and why would you want to spend your time policing this rule? i just don't see any purpose to it. wouldn't it make more sense to have people put their real name in the profile and be done with it. then there is no i forgots, no woops. and no policing stuff on hundreds of topics, thousands of posts etc.

kevin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5-25-2013 11-09-40 PM.jpg (19.1 KB, 367 views)

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 05-25-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Joe M.

Quote:
I did this with the intention of calling out kirk for things hes been accusing me of years. I am thinking about taking legal action, thats how serious it is. I am not looking for any type of sympathy, I deserve all the criticism because I screwed myself. I am admitting to my faults and if that means no one wants to deal with me I accept that. I dug my own grave here. I wasnt on here asking to stay on the forums or trying to sell anything.
I would say take legal action and stay off the board.

joe maples

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 05-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Joe M.

Quote:
I will gladly leave this forum as soon as kirk addresses these particular issues. Ive had these accusations hanging over my head for a long time and im trying to finally put it to rest since he's so quick to call me out on the forums, Im just returning the favor and trying to settle this
I don't think he is coming on board!!

Joe

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 05-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Dan Bretta

I want to hear why this Farino dude kept selling the same card over and over...I realize that he refunds the people, but they don't seem to be getting their money back right away which means the funds are not available in his paypal account. Is this some sort of interest free loan scam this guy runs. He needs a few bucks for a day or so, so he sells something he has no intention of letting go of?
Old 05-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I want to hear why this Farino dude kept selling the same card over and over...
Reminds me a bit of a movie starring Bill Murray.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Alex

I feel less intelligent for having read this thread.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Tony. Biviano

Default Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brob28 View Post
Well said.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:37 PM

I wanted to get "in" then I realized this was already 14 pages deep... Time for some late night reading.

Edited to add name as per Leon's request

S34N B4551K

Last edited by Sean1125; 05-25-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
I wanted to get "in" then I realized this was already 14 pages deep... Time for some late night reading.

Edited to add name as per Leon's request

S34N B4551K
There is an easy way to get more posts per page...click on your user name in this thread, then click on "UserCP", scroll down to "Settings and Options", click on "Edit Options"...then scroll down to "Thread Display Options"...you will see a little window that you can click on which will give you the option of up to 80 posts per page, but I'm pretty sure you can only get 40 maximum. Makes it much easier to read these long threads.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Someone needs to feel sorry for me. I just read the Adrian-Leaving thread from beginning to end, and jumped right into this one.

My God, I need a life!!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Da.n Pin.gree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
Joey...

Craig
I just had a Stuart smalley flashback
Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Steven Finley

After 15 pages I am completely baffled at what the point of this thread is. Joey, I have heard your name dragged through the mud by several members on several boards. I have never dealt with you, but because of what I have heard (true or false) I would have reservations with dealing with you. You initiated this thread to address the allegations of a single member and as several more came forward with their bad experiences you admitted them as mistakes. This is a thread that won't go poof, so what is the point of disregarding them as past transgressions while still wanting to clear your name from a single person's statements? This seems like a case of giving someone just enough rope. Out of curiosity is this you?

http://forums.collectors.com/message...&keyword1=Cobb
Old 05-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Banned

I respect what most of you have said and I have no problem "going away". I f*cked up and I admitted my mistakes. I was honest with what I did and when you mess up you accept the consequences good or bad. I manned up and apologized to the people I did wrong. I received a text from kirk about an hour ago taunting me again so I know he has read this thread. Which only proves my point about his lies about me. If any of you were publicly accused of committing illegal activities and had someone follow your every move Im sure any of you would ask for proof and be upset like I am. Im not feeling sorry for myself in any way. Being told to go away doesnt affect me one bit. What did affect me was the fact that a idiot named kirk keith publicly tried to accuse me of criminal behavior including burglary of a seattle card shop. I dont care who you are if someone accused you of such BS youd be beyond upset. All I asked for was a fair chance to prove the accusations were false, thats it. Not ask for forgiveness from anyone except the ones I did wrong. Only thing to do now is move on and do right.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:24 PM

Then prove the accusations false instead of just saying he needs to prove it. Provide us with the proof, provide us with everything that shows how 'innocent' you are.

Your name hasn't been dragged through the mud by one person, your name has been dragged through the mud on 8 different forums, as 8 different people, and with 8 different e-mails and e-bays.

The world isn't out to get you, your actions caused people to be out to get you.

S34N B4551K

Last edited by Sean1125; 05-25-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post
After 15 pages I am completely baffled at what the point of this thread is. Joey, I have heard your name dragged through the mud by several members on several boards. I have never dealt with you, but because of what I have heard (true or false) I would have reservations with dealing with you. You initiated this thread to address the allegations of a single member and as several more came forward with their bad experiences you admitted them as mistakes. This is a thread that won't go poof, so what is the point of disregarding them as past transgressions while still wanting to clear your name from a single person's statements? This seems like a case of giving someone just enough rope. Out of curiosity is this you?

http://forums.collectors.com/message...&keyword1=Cobb
sb- Im not even going to comment on this because what's done is done. Nobody got scammed or ripped off. Everyone has their money and at the end of the day its between me and them. If they have a issue then we can talk, but in all due respect its nobodys business, but me and the people Ive had any issue with. If it hasn't personally affected you then frankly it shouldnt matter unless you were doing business with me.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

Would love to see the text...not sure I believe that...

you cannot keep saying it is nobody's business after YOU posted on this board and made it EVERYBODY'S business...if you wanted to keep private...then DO IT! You have his phone number if he texted you...call him up and talk to him, take him to court, just leave us out of it. I would have never known your name or lack of reputation had you not come on here.

You must be so damn dizzy since the world is revolving around you...

BTW, I would gladly pay Kirk $5 to come on the board and apologize just so you would go away...unfortunately, you are not a man of your word, so I doubt you would go away even if Kirk did apologize.

Joshua

Last edited by Wite3; 05-25-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Then prove the accusations false instead of just saying he needs to prove it. Provide us with the proof, provide us with everything that shows how 'innocent' you are.

Your name hasn't been dragged through the mud by one person, your name has been dragged through the mud on 8 different forums, as 8 different people, and with 8 different e-mails and e-bays.

The world isn't out to get you, your actions caused people to be out to get you.

S34N B4551K
sean- I already have showed proof on two of the accusations. This is Kirk's accusation so Im asking him to back up what HE said. Not the other way around. Nobody has accused me of the things he's accused me of. Ive already admitted to my past, now its time for him to stop being a coward and man up.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wite3 View Post
Would love to see the text...not sure I believe that...

BTW, I would gladly pay Kirk $5 to come on the board and apologize just so you would go away...unfortunately, you are not a man of your word, so I doubt you would go away even if Kirk did apologize.

Joshua

Wite- I could care less what you believe to tell you the truth. I dont know you and have never dealt with you. This is between me and him..
Old 05-25-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
sean- I already have showed proof on two of the accusations. This is Kirk's accusation so Im asking him to back up what HE said. Not the other way around. Nobody has accused me of the things he's accused me of. Ive already admitted to my past, now its time for him to stop being a coward and man up.
No, sorry Joey, this isn't Kirk's accusation. This is many people, over many forums, over many websites accusations. Kirk just happens to be at the forefront.

The burden is on you to prove otherwise and I'd hope others would agree with me.

S34N B4551K
Closed Thread