NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 12-02-2012, 02:57 AM

Default December pick ups

Just won this awesome Dummy Hoy in the SCP auction!

Old 12-02-2012, 06:02 AM
$teve O.

I got these TTM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0001.jpg (80.4 KB, 504 views)
Old 12-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Just won this awesome Dummy Hoy in the SCP auction!

Packs, that autograph almost makes me want to be a 'cuts' collector. But I still don't have that much faith.

Very cool piece.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:50 PM

I owned that Hoy once (before it was slabbed) and it is a REAL beauty. Very bold fountain pen ink and a cool notation of his career. Congrats on a great pickup!

Rhys
Old 12-02-2012, 02:38 PM

I'm really excited about it. I felt like it was one lot that slipped through the cracks. I'm not a cuts collector either but I felt confident in it since it's actually a trimmed down GPC.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Giovanni N.

Picked up this signed 1922 E120 American Caramel card of Joe Hauser. So far its my oldest signed card, hope to get a signed T206 someday.

e122.jpg

Last edited by stat192; 12-02-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by stat192 View Post
Picked up this signed 1922 E120 American Caramel card of Joe Hauser. So far its my oldest signed card, hope to get a signed T206 someday.

Attachment 80014
Was looking to get that (whom a fellow board member owns with some other great signed cards), but I got this instead (from a different fellow board member).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fox 51.jpg (74.0 KB, 410 views)
Old 12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

I had a pretty quiet November and was planning the same for December when I found the following.
For my signed magazines with Yankees on the cover collection, I picked up this very nice Dave Righetti no-hit magazine signed by several including Righetti and Zimmer.
For my famous/infamous events collection, I picked a 1976 game 5 ALCS ticket signed by Chris Chambliss. This will be matted along with a signed photo of him hitting the walkoff series winning HR.
And the most important pickup (Thank You, Thank You Jim Stinson), a Complete Karl Wingler questionairre dated 1960 of 1919 White Sox player Eddie Murphy. Eddie was a clean sox and got up 3 times during the 1919 series. Did I mention Thank You, Thank You Jim Stinson?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg righettimagazine.jpg (81.1 KB, 395 views)
File Type: jpg chamblissticket.jpg (80.0 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (72.7 KB, 392 views)
Old 12-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Sean Brennan

Quote:

Attachment 80014
I actually got that card signed. Back in about 1989 I was looking all over for one and that was the only one I had any luck getting. I really didn't want a trimmed one but beggars Cant be choosers. Joe was a great signer and always wrote a little letter with the autograph. Glad to see it's still around

Last edited by milkit1; 12-05-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:30 PM
David Linardy

Default Ruth Auto

Got my Holy Grail yesterday at the Philly Show... Compliments of Kevin Keating.

Babe Ruth 1920's Cut... I woke my framer up this morning to see if he could put it together for me today...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruth_My1.jpg (73.5 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg ruth_my2.jpg (75.3 KB, 305 views)
Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves_resale_shop View Post
Got my Holy Grail yesterday at the Philly Show... Compliments of Kevin Keating.

Babe Ruth 1920's Cut... I woke my framer up this morning to see if he could put it together for me today...
Congrats, Dave! That is a beauty!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
David Linardy

Default ruth auto

Thanks Jim...

Foxx & Wagner to Go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Congrats, Dave! That is a beauty!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM

Default Dave Niehaus

I just picked up this team issued post card of Hall of Famer Dave Niehaus from 1983. The Mariners used to issue these for every player and coach for autograph requests and player appearances. According to the Earliest Collectibles of Baseball Hall of Famers thread, they list the earliest known Niehaus item was from 1995 so this pre-dates it by 12 years.

Around 12 years ago, a card shop that specialized in odd ball Seattle Mariners memorabilia showed me an example of this postcard (unsigned) and said that he had never seen one before in all his years of collecting. Since then this is the only other one I have seen (always in the market for Mariner postcards that I don't have). I wish that it was not personalized to James and by looking at it close I don’t see any way of removing the personalization.

Last edited by MacDice; 12-12-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:12 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Ok. So here are my latest additions.
Pretty pumped.
Also a very good lesson in patience.

In May, during Henry Yee's last ayction, many of you may remember that I bid and lost out on both the Dolph Camilli and KiKi Cuyler signed 1934 Goudeys. The Kuyler went for >$1900 and the Camilli for >$200.

Now I was really pissed about losing the Cuyler, as I had never seen one prior and was sure there couldn't be too many of these around. The Camilli made me mad because, really, who spends over $200 on a Dolph Camilli auto?

One of the most valuable lessons my father taught me about collecting is to be patient. He would point out that very few things are truly one of a kind. If you've seen one, another will come up in the future.

He is correct again and as it turned out I didn't have to wait another 20yrs to find them. Plus I saved about $400 combined as compared to the prices of the ones in May.

Last month I picked up Camilli.

A couple of weeks ago I won this Cuyler in the Collect Auction auction.

BTW, I have to send a huuuuge thank you to the wife for allowing me to get the Kuyler as a combined Birthday/Christmas present. Did I mention that I really love her?

With these 2, I am now at 75 out of 96. Not too bad for an 80yr old set.

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL

Last edited by Lordstan; 12-12-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Pretty pumped.

In May, during Henry Yee's last ayction, many of you may remember that I bid and lost out on both the Dolph Camilli and KiKi Cuyler signed 1934 Goudeys. The Kuyler went for >$1900 and the Camilli for >$200.

Now I was really pissed about losing the Cuyler, as I had never seen one prior and was sure there couldn't be too many of these around. The Camilli made me mad because, really, who spends over $200 on a Dolph Camilli auto?

One of the most valuable lessons my father taught me about collecting is to be patient. He would point out that very few things are truly one of a kind. If you've seen one, another will come up in the future.

He is correct again and as it turned out I didn't have to wait another 20yrs to find them. Plus I saved about $400 combined as compared to the prices of the ones in May.

BTW, I have to send a huuuuge thank you to the wife for allowing me to get the Kuyler as a combined Birthday/Christmas present. Did I mention that I really love her?

Very nice!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Way to go Mark! Very nice way to end the year...but I think your wife is going to get suspicious if you keep having these "rare" items come up around Christmas every year
Your Dad's wisdom should be used by all of us in our everyday collecting.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Is@ac Le.vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDice View Post

I just picked up this team issued post card of Hall of Famer Dave Niehaus from 1983. The Mariners used to issue these for every player and coach for autograph requests and player appearances. According to the Earliest Collectibles of Baseball Hall of Famers thread, they list the earliest known Niehaus item was from 1995 so this pre-dates it by 12 years.

Around 12 years ago, a card shop that specialized in odd ball Seattle Mariners memorabilia showed me an example of this postcard (unsigned) and said that he had never seen one before in all his years of collecting. Since then this is the only other one I have seen (always in the market for Mariner postcards that I don't have). I wish that it was not personalized to James and by looking at it close I don’t see any way of removing the personalization.
My Oh My!
Old 12-14-2012, 01:09 PM

Courtesy of Huggins & Scott. Would love to expand the theme to an even 100 HOFers. Still mulling over who makes the cut for the final 18.

Last edited by cjedmonton; 12-22-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Is@ac Le.vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjedmonton View Post
Courtesy of Huggins & Scott. Would love to expand the theme to an even 100 HOFers. Still mulling over who makes the cut for the final 18.

quite a pickup.. congrats
Old 12-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Giovanni N.

Picked up my first signed Goudey card. It is not in great shape but I think I got it for a great price.

Watch out Mark, I am coming for you lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fonseca.jpg (35.5 KB, 238 views)
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Picked up my first signed Goudey card. It is not in great shape but I think I got it for a great price.

Watch out Mark, I am coming for you lol
AWESOME!

Mark, I didn't realize you had that many... what a tough collection to put together. Very cool.

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 12-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Sean Brennan

Quote:
Pretty pumped.

Way to go Mark!
That Camilli is nice. i got one signed back in the day but you got a period autograph on it and I doubt there are very many like that.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Ben,
Yea, I do have a lot, but I have been working on this set for approx 30yrs or so.
It's been a labor of love.

Sean and Scott,
Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Mike,
The wife's contribution is even bigger than it seems as she doesn't get collecting at all. It drives her crazy that I spend this amount of money on this stuff. Another part of it, for her, is that I don't have much displayed. So she sees this a stuff collecting dust in a box.
Fortunately we have reached an accord. First, she has begrudgingly accepted the fact that I would rather spend money on memorabilia than tools, clothes, electronics, etc. Second, she twisted my arm to finally get the basement finished early this coming year, so I can hang and display my collection. Perhaps she will understand and enjoy it more as well that way.

Giovanni,
Congrats on your first. Very nice.
Though, I would advise you to avoid the 34 Goudey cards. The 34's are very ugly cards and I wouldn't want you to ruin your collection with any of them. For safety's sake, please send them all to me, so I can protect everyone.

CJ,
I love multi-signed pieces and that is spectacular. Congrats on an awesome pick up.

Best to all,
Mark

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL
Old 12-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
Ben,
Yea, I do have a lot, but I have been working on this set for approx 30yrs or so.
It's been a labor of love.

Sean and Scott,
Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Mike,
The wife's contribution is even bigger than it seems as she doesn't get collecting at all. It drives her crazy that I spend this amount of money on this stuff. Another part of it, for her, is that I don't have much displayed. So she sees this a stuff collecting dust in a box.
Fortunately we have reached an accord. First, she has begrudgingly accepted the fact that I would rather spend money on memorabilia than tools, clothes, electronics, etc. Second, she twisted my arm to finally get the basement finished early this coming year, so I can hang and display my collection. Perhaps she will understand and enjoy it more as well that way.

Giovanni,
Congrats on your first. Very nice.
Though, I would advise you to avoid the 34 Goudey cards. The 34's are very ugly cards and I wouldn't want you to ruin your collection with any of them. For safety's sake, please send them all to me, so I can protect everyone.

CJ,
I love multi-signed pieces and that is spectacular. Congrats on an awesome pick up.

Best to all,
Mark
Mark, You know we'll want some pictures when that basement is complete and your memorabilia is displayed!
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Sean Brennan

Did someone mention signed 33 goudeys?

1933 goudeys cubs 1.jpg

1933 goudeys cubs 2.jpg
Old 12-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Did someone mention signed 33 goudeys?

Attachment 81133

Attachment 81134
Are those December pickups, or are you just showing off
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Sean Brennan

Showing off of course lol
Old 12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Showing off of course lol
Never get sick of seeing them
Old 12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Brock
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (78.5 KB, 213 views)
Old 12-17-2012, 09:04 PM

Most of my hobby funds go into cards, but I had to pick up a Cobb autograph at some point. While not the rarest of items, this Cobb-signed check does have minor historical significance in that it was made out to Emory University Clinic (the place where Cobb spent his final months receiving assistance in his battle against cancer, and, ultimately the hospital where he passed away).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobb check psa 8.jpg (55.6 KB, 167 views)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 AM
John Smithwick

Ever since I bought Ron Keurajian's book, my interest in baseball autographs has been rekindled. I've dug out my old inventory/collection and found I have over 100 HOF autos, most common but none of recent members. I've already won a couple lots in the just closed RR Auction and have a bid in with Lelands. Anyway, I drove about an hour yesterday to visit a coin dealer. I bought some coins and medals and also these gold plaques. All except the Barlick are dupes but at the price he was asking, I couldn't pass them up.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 12-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Sc.ott Ver.renti

My GAWD this is a jaw dropping piece. Why stop at 100?

Quote:

1 Bruce Sutter
2 Luke Appling
3 Al Barlick
4 Monte Irvin
5 Joe Morgan
6 Al Kaline
7 Sandy Koufax
8 Charlie Gehringer
9 Stan Musial
10 Ralph Kiner
11 Frank Robinson
12 Eddie Mathews
13 Willie McCovey
14 Bob Lemon
15 Jim Palmer
16 Whitey Ford
17 Bob Gibson
18 Hal Newhouser
19 Robin Roberts
20 Juan Marichal
21 Bob Feller
22 Jim Bunning
23 Phil Niekro
24 Orlando Cepeda
25 Nolan Ryan
26 Billy Williams
27 George Brett
28 Dave Winfield
29 Pee Wee Reese
30 Al Lopez
31 Carlton Fisk
32 Bill Mazeroski
33 Billy Herman
34 Sparky Anderson
35 Gaylord Perry
36 Don Sutton
37 Wade Boggs
38 Robin Yount
39 Reggie Jackson
40 Earl Weaver
41 Johnny Bench
42 Phil Rizzuto
43 Steve Carlton
44 Rollie Fingers
45 Rick Farrell
46 Tom Seaver
47 Luis Aparicio
48 Hank Aaron
49 Lou Boudreau
50 Ray Dandridge
51 Tony Perez
52 Catfish Hunter
53 Fergie Jenkins
54 Buck Leonard
55 Gary Carter
56 Rod Carew
57 Kirby Puckett
58 George Kell
59 Hoyt Wilhelm
60 Early Wynn
61 Red Schoendienst
62 Bobby Doerr
63 Warren Spahn
64 Willie Mays
65 Larry Doby
66 Johnny Mize
67 Duke Snider
68 Mickey Mantle
69 Ted Williams
70 Ernie Banks
71 Joe DiMaggio
72 Lou Brock
73 Carl Yastrzemski
74 Mike Schmidt
75 Yogi Berra
76 Don Drysdale
77 Willie Stargell
78 Roy Campanella
79 Brooks Robinson
80 Enos Slaughter
81 Dennis Eckersley
82 Harmon Killebrew
83 Barry Bonds?
84 Bert Blyleven?
85 Cal Ripken Jr.?
86 Craig Biggio?
87 Eddie Murray?
88 Edgar Martinez?
89 Greg Maddux?
90 John Smoltz?
91 Ken Griffey Jr.?
92 Ozzie Smith?
93 Paul Molitor?
94 Randy Johnson?
95 Rickey Henderson?
96 Roberto Alomar?
97 Roger Clemens?
98 Ryne Sandberg?
99 Tom Glavine?
100 Tony Gwynn?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Is@ac Le.vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooptown View Post
My GAWD this is a jaw dropping piece. Why stop at 100?
Looks like he is running out of room
Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2678 View Post
Ever since I bought Ron Keurajian's book, my interest in baseball autographs has been rekindled. I've dug out my old inventory/collection and found I have over 100 HOF autos, most common but none of recent members. I've already won a couple lots in the just closed RR Auction and have a bid in with Lelands. Anyway, I drove about an hour yesterday to visit a coin dealer. I bought some coins and medals and also these gold plaques. All except the Barlick are dupes but at the price he was asking, I couldn't pass them up.
If you are interested in selling any of the dupes I could probably stand to upgrade a couple of the names you have shown here.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:35 PM
R@nda!! H@hn

Default Nolan Ryan signed tickets

Got my tickets back from the Nolan Ryan Foundation. They are a bargain at $35 a signature.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ryan.jpg (81.9 KB, 191 views)
Old 12-18-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac2004 View Post
Looks like he is running out of room

Exactly. I might be able to bump that figure up a bit, but 100 is such a nice round number. Then again, 108 would have a nice significance (stitches on a ball).

The logistics of it all would probably take years anyway, so I have time!
Old 12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

I like how Joe D. put his #5 in a circle. Amazing, one-of-a-kind piece right there!

I assume you are getting additions only at paid signings? I'd be terrified of someone smudging their sig otherwise.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgwirecom View Post
Got my tickets back from the Nolan Ryan Foundation. They are a bargain at $35 a signature.
Nice, Randall!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Yay, me!!! This has been #1 on my autograph "wish list" for quite some time, but haven't had the cajones to pay $1000+ for one. Not perfect, but nice and vintage and I am very happy. Combined with the Cecil Travis bat I posted in the GU section, this has been my best Christmas ever, collecting-wise. (And it will keep on getting better when I unwrap Ron K's book!)

Ken
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paige.jpg (68.4 KB, 166 views)
Old 12-18-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
I like how Joe D. put his #5 in a circle. Amazing, one-of-a-kind piece right there!

I assume you are getting additions only at paid signings? I'd be terrified of someone smudging their sig otherwise.
Yes, that's the plan. Unfortunately, I'll also have to go the mail order route since I'm not within 1,000 miles of the regular auto circuit.

I think the annual HOF weekend in Cooperstown is my best bet, along with obe or two other promoters at other times during the year. I'd like to minimize the time this thing is in the postal system!

Does anyone have much experience with mail order requests through major promoters? If you make a simple but clear request of where/how you want the player to sign, do they usually oblige?

Thanks for the nice comments.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:12 AM

I would be leery about sending your piece through the mail, but knowing that you live in a remote locale...

1) Insure the piece both ways in transit.
2) Use post it notes to identify where you would like a specific signature.
3) Have the letter that accompanies it clearly state what you want (Blue or black fine-tipped Sharpie, etc.)
4) Call the promoter and speak to the person in charge of mail order autographs and discuss what you're looking for

These steps will insure a better end result, FWIW.

Good luck, it's a terrific piece!
It's sad to note how many players on this poster are now deceased.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 12-19-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:20 AM

Default Satchel Paige ball

Ken,
Nice Satchel Paige ball! It's a beauty.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
I would be leery about sending your piece through the mail, but knowing that you live in a remote locale...

1) Insure the piece both ways in transit.
2) Use post it notes to identify where you would like a specific signature.
3) Have the letter that accompanies it clearly state what you want (Blue or black fine-tipped Sharpie, etc.)
4) Call the promoter and speak to the person in charge of mail order autographs and discuss what you're looking for

These steps will insure a better end result, FWIW.

Good luck, it's a terrific piece!
It's sad to note how many players on this poster are now deceased.
Thanks for the tips, Scott. Much obliged. I'll post my success as it unfolds.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
Thanks for the tips, Scott. Much obliged. I'll post my success as it unfolds.
I'm not sure I'd send that one off for mail order. If you plan it right, you could probably get just about everyone you want during HOF weekend. MAB-Celebrity has probably 20 plus hof'ers sign and then there are a handful of others that signed throughout town. The good thing about getting it signed in person is that it's a conversation piece and I'd bet that several hof'ers will be very friendly while signing it. Just my .02
Old 12-19-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
I'm not sure I'd send that one off for mail order. If you plan it right, you could probably get just about everyone you want during HOF weekend. MAB-Celebrity has probably 20 plus hof'ers sign and then there are a handful of others that signed throughout town. The good thing about getting it signed in person is that it's a conversation piece and I'd bet that several hof'ers will be very friendly while signing it. Just my .02
I wouldn't disagree with Mike given this particular piece. I would attempt to do this IP given the chance.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
I wouldn't disagree with Mike given this particular piece. I would attempt to do this IP given the chance.
+1
I wouldn't let that thing out of my sight!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Is@ac Le.vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
+1
I wouldn't let that thing out of my sight!
+10000 even if you insure it when you ship, whats the value of that thing? And that wont stop some foolio from dropping it, or smearing fresh marker.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Belltown Vintage

It looks really nice as-is, and has plenty of autographs. I would take it to signings every now and then, but not mail it anywhere.

It could be a fun life-long project, where you obtain sigs sparsely enough to make those occasions especially memorable.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:28 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
It looks really nice as-is, and has plenty of autographs. I would take it to signings every now and then, but not mail it anywhere.

It could be a fun life-long project, where you obtain sigs sparsely enough to make those occasions especially memorable.
Agreed. Come to HOF induction weekend and get a bunch knocked off in one weekend.