NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Default T207 Team Checklist

Posted By: Aaron Cowan

I'm new to this forum (but I have posted one item in the B/S/T Forum) so I will start out by telling you what I collect.

I've been collecting cards since I was a kid and got some vintage cards in a trade about 7 years ago (I'm 23 years old). The cards were from 1950s and 60s cards and I still have two of them. Anyway, this got me interested in vintage cards and thanks to that and eBay I soon became addicted to T206s. About a year or so ago I finally decided what to focus my collection on: T-cards of any and all St Louis players (Browns and Cardinals). Using SCD and some online gallerys from collectors like you all I put together a spread sheet of all the cards this collection would cover. The one T-card set I don't believe is complete is the T207s. If anyone could assist me with completing the St Louis team set checklist of this product I would greatly appreciate it. So far this is the list I have:

Austin (insignia)
Austin (no insignia)
Bresnahan
Evans
Golden
Hallihan
Hamilton
Hogan
Konetchy
Kutina
Nelson
Oakes
Pelty
Smith
Steele
Stovall
Wallace
Willie
Wingo

I am a recent college grad looking for a job, so once I get a job (which means money) then I will most definitely spend more time on this forum.

Aaron Cowan
acowan19@gmail.com

Old 06-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

The beauty of this forum is that you don't need money to participate. I'm a perfect example. Although I think with my new job, I can no longer lay claim to the poorest member of the board.

Jay

Growing old is not optional, growing up is.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike Brailey

I believe the following players are identified as St. Louis players:

Ellis
Harmon
Lowdermilk
Steinfeldt
Woodburn

Also on your checklist "Willie" should be Wilie.
Hope that helps,
Mike

Old 06-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard

This isn't my site (so I hope it's okay that I share this), but one very handy resource for this kind of thing is Dan Austin's virtual checklist. Have a look at http://www.vintagecardtraders.org/virtual/ and you can see galleries of a number of sets, including T207.

A few months ago I also came across a site dedicated to cataloguing St. Louis baseball cards, but I'm not a St. Louis collector, so I didn't make any special note of it. If I can find it again, I'll pass it along.

Regards,

Richard.

Old 06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Aaron Cowan

Thanks for the help. I forgot about that website. I had used it before when creating my checklist. Thanks for the link and for the help, again!

Aaron Cowan
acowan19@gmail.com

Old 06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

Aaron

The Princeton server is down....so I am unable to reply to your last email.
So, I'm using this Thread of yours to contact you regarding our possible T206 deal.
ASAP our system is back online I will email you to suggest a cash/trade offer.

Ted Z