NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 04-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey Kevin, thanks for the heads up! I actually had no idea that they'd done so until I read this a bit earlier today. I'm pretty darn flabbergasted.

Graig
Old 04-15-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Hey Kevin, thanks for the heads up! I actually had no idea that they'd done so until I read this a bit earlier today. I'm pretty darn flabbergasted.

Graig
I believe it's your best painting, FWIW Graig.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Graig Kreindler

Really, Scott? I mean, I won't lie, I really do love it. A lot. But I definitely like your Vandy just as much.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Really, Scott? I mean, I won't lie, I really do love it. A lot. But I definitely like your Vandy just as much.
Graig, please don't get me wrong because I absolutely LOVE my Vandy painting, but the scale, the textures, the colors, the history and the mood in the Jackie Robinson painting all make this one special, IMHO.

BTW, when I tell people about you and your talent, I always include the Jackie Robinson in the three or four paintings that I share with them.

At this point you have painted so many masterpieces that it really is getting hard to even single out only a few.

Keep up the awesome work!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-16-2014 at 04:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, Scott. You continue to make me blush.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Hope this post finds everyone well and happy. Please excuse the flowery paragraph that follows.

As I write this, I just came home from my birthday dinner at Katz's Deli, so I don't think I'm getting out of this chair anytime soon (you try moving after having one of their matzoh balls and a corned beef sandwich in your belly). I'm officially 34-years old, and like I seem to do on every birthday, was thinking about the things I've been grateful for in the past year. I still thinking about the first time I came onto this board - I was invited by Jimmy C (kingofclout, we miss you). I was 29 then, and still just really starting off in my career and in many ways, my life. It seems like since then, this board has been an absolute haven for me. Not only have I been able to show my work here, but it's just been super easy to find myself lost in a thread, pulling me away from whatever drudgeries were going on in 'real' life at the time. In essence, you guys have been amazing to me in every single way. I REALLY couldn't feel more blessed. Thank you.

I also got a painting back from the photographers today:

Mickey Mantle, September 14, 1961, 24" x 30"

And I thought I'd show some of the in-progress things I have going on right now. Some of them are obviously closer to completion than others, so you might have to use your imagination a bit. Also, please excuse my photography. Though I tried to keep everything sharp, there still seems to be a lot of glare on the right side of the images (closest to the window and all).

Cap Anson, 1888, 11" x 14"

Ed Delahanty, 1903, 22" x 34"

Christy Mathewson, June 5, 1907, 30" x 40"

Rube Marquard, 1912, 20" x 24"

Babe Ruth, October 6, 1915, 34" x 40"

Lou Gehrig, 1923, 16" x 20"

Rogers Hornsby, 1929, 30" x 32"

Lou Gehrig & Babe Ruth, 1931, 24" x 31"

Anywho, I hope I'm not spinning any wheels here in posting this stuff, and hopefully you continue to enjoy it. As per usual, if you have any questions, comments, critiques or something of the sort, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being AWESOME!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 04-17-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:36 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Graig, the exact words out of my mouth looking over this latest group were, "This kid is friggin' ridiculous." In a good way. The body of work you've put together over the last 5 years is nothing short of incredible, and I can't begin to imagine what that oeuvre will look like 50 years after your first post here (not to mention how many posts this thread will run by then!) Happy Birthday, God bless you and yours, and keep up the good work!
Old 04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
I believe it's your best painting, FWIW Graig.
+1