NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Default First 30 issues of SCD ?...a little O/T

Posted By: leon

Since this is for a friend I will break a little bit of a rule on the O/T and BST issue...At least it's hobby related and I am only trying to help a friend here, not myself....Does anyone have the first 30 issues of SCD they would sell or make scans of and I could get? I will pay for time, labor and materials and would appreciate it... ......(btw, thanks to everyone on the board for so few way O/T threads lately...it's been nice)

Old 06-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

See, letting the inmates run the asylum works well. I'm curious as to what your friend is going to do with the back issues of SCD.

Peter

Old 06-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Administrator

I have always thought of this board as a big family. I want it to be that way anyway. I rarely do way off topic stuff so let this be one of them to help a friend (and it's still very hobby related). This person wrote some articles for SCD in the beginning and had his picture in it. That is why he wants them....I would have posted in the normal BST place but the front board gets 8x-10x the traffic.....If this was for me I probably wouldn't have posted here.....and YES I prefer the inmates running the asylum......regards

Old 06-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Posted By: dennis

the first 30 issues would be great reading.=when it was just a hobby.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

Leon,

Your not suppose to agree with us...your suppose to keep us sedated.

Peter

Old 06-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Randy Trierweiler

Leon, I have a reprint of issue #1, October 12, 1973 available at no charge. Randy

Old 06-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Administrator

I posted this in the wrong place first.....

Thanks much.....#1 will help.....29 more to go.....Since it used to be pretty good I will probably make a copy for myself. I will shoot you my shipping addy and let me know if you want a few bucks for shipping too. I appreciate it....best regards