NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 06-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Chuck Tapia

Default Here's a nice week-end belly laugher...Jack A of the week

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280518792782
Old 06-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Frank
Fra.nk Anth0ny

I didn't want the 10 grand so I am offering it for a 6.5 grand BIN. HAHAHAHAHA. What a moron.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Brandon

wow, it's amazing that when a signature is in the perfect spot how much it increases in value
Old 06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Bill H@e1ig

not to even mention it's a forgery
Old 06-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Jim D

but it has a COA from Howard's Sportscards.. it has to be real!

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Chuck Tapia

here's a nice message from the seller when he was informed he was selling a horrible forgery for more than 100 times the the value, even if it was real....

"LOL wow your a joke, and if you did your research on the photo you will know it was from a signing for his Hall Of Fame induction in 1979, I have called the Baseball hall of Fame to reach their appraisal company which is based out of Boston MA..the company is called National Association of Appraisals..the number is 1-617-720-0332. I live 2 hrs from their so I drove down and they AUTHENTICATED the signature and said only about 500 of them exist. so just to let you know..its real and rare..and the value on the item ranges from 7,000.00 to about 25,000.00 (if it says HOF 1979) under the signature....you might want to think about what you call a FAKE before you know what your talking about...thanks- yaggas"

All this time I thought Mantle was inducted in 1974?....I think this dummy should do more research on "Operation Bullpen" and selling fake Mantles for $6,000 than to drive 2 hours to the National Associations of blundering idiots. Maybe a PSA quick opinion could have saved the boob a 2 hour trip to Dreamland.

Enjoy your fake buddy, better yet, list it at .99 cents and I bet it gets 50.00-60.00 from someone dumber than you, if that's at all possible. You are probably one of the more stupid indivduals I have come across on e-bay in nearly a month now.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Scott

My life is falling apart.. but that is HILARIOUS. Jack... Power Forger and a blithering Moron to boot..haha.