NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-08-2002, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Default Lipset Plowboy Tobacco Lot #234

Posted By: Keith O'Leary

Since the auction is over today, I thought I'd better start a new thread.

Would really love to get my hands on one of these for my type collection. Also not sure if this is within the rules of the forum and let me know if it isn't Leon and I will file it away.

Would anyone be willing to go halves or any portion there of on this lot with me? I'd even be willing to stay silent if someone would make me a promise beforehand. Have no preference which one as long as its one of the nicer ones. Otherwise, I'm going for the gusto. Thanks, Keith

Old 11-08-2002, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Hey Keith,
First of all Elliot is the Forum owner....with that being said I don't think HE would mind the question. The only concern could possibly be from the auction house....but these "collaborations" are done all of the time....maybe not so publicly though....I don't think there is any problem with your request...but again, I am not the auction house......good luck....I am broke from beating out my good friend or I would go with you on them... regards all

Old 11-08-2002, 08:05 AM
Administrator

I knew you were the owner, still drinking my morning coffee here. K

Old 11-08-2002, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Elliot

Yes, the President of the Texas Chapter of VBBCF is correct, I see no problem with the post. Regarding the forum owner title, that's what Network54 automatically puts below my name, when I log in. I much prefer the term used by another poster---"keeper of the board". This board is "owned" by all the posters.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

You could sell stock shares!

Old 11-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Patrick McMenemy

Hi Keith:

In case Lew's Plowboy doesn't work out for you, Terry Knouse had 4-5 nice condition Plowboy Tobacco Cabinets last weekend at the Greater Boston Sports Collector's Show. Good Luck. Patrick.

Old 11-09-2002, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Just found out my feeble attempt fell short after thinking I had won them according to Lew's webpage all morning. Once again, I'm the bridesmaid, rarely the bride. If anyone here has any pity, and also got this lot, I'm a willing listener. Keith