NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 07-23-2019, 09:23 AM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O Pudding Cards - Help

Looking for some help if I could from 1962 Jell-O set collectors.

In 1962, Jell-O issued cards on the back of its Gelatin flavors and additionally on 5 Pudding flavors. (In 1963 the company only issued cards on Gelatin flavors). There is no known listing of the various Jell-O boxes each of the players appeared on like there is with the 63s (and really all Post Cereal issues). As such, much less is know about this set. Several collectors are working on tracking a player to flavor listing individually based on seeing complete boxes on internet sites such as eBay. And while certainly positive, success has been limited. Hence today's request.

Cards from Pudding flavors are are a bit unique and can be identified separately for Gelatin flavor cards. They all (regardless of flavor) have a more glossy finish that is a bit dark. They also all have a gold color that is the background color to the statistics area of the card at the bottom (as opposed to a generally, but not always for some Gelatin flavors, a lighter yellow color). Pudding cards do not have a black-line border on the left side of the card, just the other three sides. So that is the start of this request in asking what cards in your collection that you believe could have come from a pudding box.

The second part of this request is if you can tell the pudding flavor of your card. And this is kind of a matter of luck and how the card was cut. All flavors of pudding had a bit of a different packaging design than their Gelatin counterparts in that rather than white coloring on the box outside the black border line (Gelatin cards), there was coloring in some places outside the edge of the Pudding cards. And if the card was cut outside the border in those specific places, you can tell it is a pudding card for sure AND THE FLAVOR OF THE PUDDING THE CARD CAME FROM.

Pudding cards were produced with a color outside the card on the entire left side and the top roughly top 60% of the card on the right side (outside top and bottom along with the bottom 40% of the right side of a coming from a Pudding flavor will be white. If you can see a color on a card in these places (and you may need a magnifying glass) then it came from a pudding flavor without question. Blue coloring ties to Vanilla Pudding. Pink coloring ties to Coconut Cream Pudding. Yellow Coloring means Lemon Pudding. Light brown is Butterscotch. And a darker burnt reddish is Chocolate flavor. I would estimate that in the neighborhood of 50% of pudding cards are cut in a manner that one can see some small portion of the color today.

Now there are some players that can fake you out a bit as they have the darker gold statistical background. Some of Elston Howard and Maury Wills cards come to mind. But I would not worry about that. The best way to tell if it is available is if the card has a left black border present in any part of the card ... which indicates it is not a Pudding card.

Hopefully this is clear enough. I am asking that collectors who have cards in this set, if you would be so nice as to examine those cards to see if any might be from Pudding flavors and if you can tell, what that flavor is. Not asking folks to go outside their own material. For example, I regularly and for a long time, have searched the internet for pictures of boxes that showed a flavor a player appeared on in the set. So no effort in this area necessary, just your own stuff.

Recognize that there is a very limited number of collectors of this set, so information is likely minimal. But figured can't hurt to ask. Thanks guys.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:55 AM
Ke.vin G.ray

My dad has what remains of his "album" that (I believe) was distributed alongside the Post and Jell-O cards that you could past your cards into. It is pretty full. If I have time, I could take a look there. They are in "as-cut by a 10 year old" condition, so you might get lucky. If I can borrow them from him I will scan the pages and post for you.
kevin
Old 07-23-2019, 01:27 PM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O

That would be great Kevin. Much appreciated. Am always trying to research this issue and it is pretty tough. I do have a lot of these cards which allows me to look for things such as variations in the picture of a players cards which indicates he came on more than one Jell-O flavor. As such, always looking for more cards to do this analysis. So also if you did want to sell any cards, I would be interested even if the condition is sketchy. While condition matters, I will say I have no problem with off-condition cards since this is as much for research as it is for collecting. You have a good day.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O

One more thing Kevin. If you do find anything of interest, you are welcome to contact me directly as opposed to going thru the Net54 site. (I find that a bit cumbersome).

My contact information is: Ken Marks 916 508-7872 bwnrot@aol.com
Old 07-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default 1962 Jello vs Pudding boxes

Ken is unable to post photos here on Net 54 so he asked for my help. Hopefully this will help anyone to ID which boxes/cards they have

He wrote:

Pudding box on the left and gelatin box on the right. Pretty easy to see the coloring difference between the two. Because the Aparicio is a lemon box of pudding, that color is yellow. I don’t know if it comes out in the picture but you can also see the distinct difference in the yellow/gold background in the stat area
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jello pudding boxes.jpg (34.0 KB, 1210 views)
Old 07-23-2019, 05:23 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Those images are great for illustration purposes. I presume you've already scoured all the cards listed on COMC currently for sale? If you add SOLD OUT listings, you may see even more.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:14 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Here are a couple from the PSA sold listings site:
#5 Mickey Mantle (yellow bar on left)

#5 Mickey Mantle (red bar on right)

#5 Mickey Mantle (brown bar on left)

#142 Willie Mays (brown bar on left)

Colors are based on how my eye sees them. You might disagree.

Looking through Ken's PSA graded set, I also see:
#34 Milt Pappas (brown bar on right)
#71 Gene Woodling (blue bar on left and right)https://www.psacard.com/psasetregist...timeset/287446
Old 07-27-2019, 10:06 AM

Billy Cosby is in Jail-O . Love all the post cards from the 60s. Anyone have any full cereal boxes ? Love to see them .
Old 07-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Ken Marks

Default Thanks John

John--looking at those cards and the colors they appear to me indicate the first Mantle (tan) came from Butterscotch Pudding. The next two Mantles came from Chocolate Pudding with the burnt red coloring on the side. And the Mays appears to be the same color as the first Mantle making that card of him a Butterscotch card.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:05 PM
larry s
larry ser.ota

Default 62 jello

malzone lemon pie filling
wynn lime jello
Old 07-27-2019, 05:23 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Current/Completed eBay listings:
#5 Mickey Mantle:

#9 Whitey Ford

#11 John Blanchard

#47 Nellie Fox

#122 Frank Robinson

#142 Willie Mays

#188 Ernie Banks

Last edited by swarmee; 07-27-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:43 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Collectors.com:
#58 Frank Malzone

#92 Norm Siebern

Heritage archive:
#149 Hank Aaron

Sterling:
#114 Duke Snider

Dave's Vintage Cards:
#85 Harmon Killebrew

There is a mention of a #6 Roger Maris Pudding Full box, but I didn't see the picture.

Worthpoint:
#27 Jim Gentile
#83 Bob Allison

Image isn't showing up.

Last edited by swarmee; 08-03-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Mike Reid

Found this Siebern the other day.92137F94-8F1B-4D0E-9666-BEF52FCFFA42.jpg
Old 08-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O Siebern

Nice Mike. Maybe a week ago, Wayne had shot me a picture too of a Siebern card where you could tell it was a chocolate pudding flavor by the color that was barely visible, but allowed one to determine the flavor. Then I see this one which I think is just great as your card has the entire side panel with the flavor showing. Wonderful card!! Thanks for sharing as until recently I was aware that Siebern made an appearance on a pudding box, but not which flavor.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:56 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Siebern is up in my post above as well, same flavor. The worthpoint picture has been buggy (not showing up this morning, back this evening), so I'll say that it looks like both Gentile and Allison have Chocolate boxes as well based on the color sliver visible in the picture.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Ken, I will have to take a look thru my set now that I am back home and settled in. I know the Mantle that I picked up at the National was a Lemon pudding but that is one you are already well aware of. The Maury Wills and Whitey Ford were both gelatin as they have the black border on the left edge. Anyhow, I'll look thru in the next day or so.

Tim
Old 08-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Mark Arentsen

Default #140 Juan Marichal scan

Hope this helps. Obviously not a pudding card, just don't know what gelatin flavor.

image host
Old 08-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O Marishal

Mark--very much appreciate you posting your Marichal card. Sometimes there are clues that help figure flavors out such as one sees on your card. Here is my analysis. It would be better if I had the card in my hand and could compare the letters showing to the position on the box. So am eyeballing. First I have only seen evidence that Marichal was on one flavor of Gelatin by comparing a number of his cards and they all seem the same without color differences. It is known that Marichal was issued on a 3 oz Lime box and that is what I think you have. The letters on the right side of your card that you can see are part of the word FLAVOR. The top of the card showed the fruit flavor of the gelatin, so the area we are talking about would say something like ORANGE FLAVOR running down the side of the box. Only 3 oz boxes have the letters there. 6 oz boxes had the flavor identification elsewhere on the box. Based on where that word FLAVOR ends in relation to the bottom of your card, it appears that it is the same as a box I have of Lime flavor (on longer lettered flavors such as blackberry, the word FLAVOR goes much further down.) I could be more sure if I had that card in my possession to make sure the word FLAVOR lines up with my box. Because LIME flavor is the only 4 letter flavor (I can think of), a match in the position of the word FLAVOR would pretty much seal the deal you have a Lime gelatin Marichal card. Too much info???

Last edited by Kenmarks; 08-09-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:31 AM

"Too much info???", Ken Marks asks. Ken, if I was pingman59, I would be DEEPLY HONORED by the meticulous thought and research I'd just been handed. A very nice Juan Marichal, if I may say.

Oh, to be back at the old Jewel supermarket on Touhy Avenue in Skokie, Illinois 57 years ago today! That is, with forty bucks to buy the store out of its stock of JELL-O!!! My mother and dad would have had a fit, but had they any inkling of the future value of a 9-cent, or so, single box of JELL-O..........

We all have our dreams; my other one is to have been at the back entrance to the Milprint Printers in Wisconsin about this time in 1953. Asking to speak with the foreman, I'd wave a crisp $20 dollar bill his way if I could have a nice stack of the baseball cards they were printing for this frankfurter company in Metropolitan New York City that was having a baseball card promotion to induce sales of their high quality, expensive "frankfurts" in their packages, and at the ballpark!

Back to JELL-O, so how long have you owned your Marichal, sir? Any good story attached to it? A few of us would be "all ears".

Have a swell day, guys. --- Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 08-07-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Michael Skiles

Default A Couple More

Here is a scan of my Pinson and Wilhelm. We have Pinson listed as being on Blackberry. You will note the Yellow lines on both right and left. This may indicate Lemon Pudding. The Wilhelm has a blue line top right of the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pinson Wilhelm 001.jpg (68.1 KB, 984 views)
Old 08-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Mark Arentsen

Default Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenmarks View Post
Mark--very much appreciate you posting your Marichal card. Sometimes there are clues that help figure flavors out such as one sees on your card. Here is my analysis. It would be better if I had the card in my hand and could compare the letters showing to the position on the box. So am eyeballing. First I have only seen evidence that Marichal was on one flavor of Gelatin by comparing a number of his cards and they all seem the same without color differences. It is known that Marichal was issue on a 3 oz Lime box and that is what I think you have. The letters on the right side of your card that you can see are part of the work FLAVOR. The top of the card showed the fruit flavor of the gelatin, so the area we are talking about could would say something like ORANGE FLAVOR running down the side of the box. Only 3 oz boxes have the letters there. 6 oz boxes had the flavor identification elsewhere on the box. Based on where that word FLAVOR ends in relation to the bottom of your card, it appears that it is the same as a box I have of Lime flavor (on longer lettered flavors such as blackberry, the word FLAVOR goes much further down.) I could be more sure if I had that card in my possession to make sure the word FLAVOR lines up with my box. Because LIME flavor is the only 4 letter flavor (I can think of), a match in the position of the word FLAVOR would pretty much seal the deal you have a Lime gelatin Marichal card. Too much info???
Thanks for the info. That is some super-sleuthing detective work to be sure. I obtained the card in a lot of 1962 Jello cards. I did the unthinkable (to some, I suppose) and trimmed the card just outside the black borders and auctioned it on eBay last week.
image hostimgbox
Old 08-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Ken Marks

Mike--Thanks for sharing (as usual) the pictures of your two cards. I believe both are pudding flavor, in fact pretty certain. As you summarized, I am dead certain the the Pinson came from Lemon Pudding given the yellow coloring on both sides. (Pinson is a card where I have other card specimens of him coming from Lemon Pudding flavor). Similarly, your Wilhelm definitely looks to be a Vanilla Pudding flavor given the positioning of the blue coloring on the right side. (That Wilhelm Vanilla Pudding card is another one where I have another of his cards also with the Vanilla Pudding blue coloring). For both of these cards I have not found evidence that either player appeared on more than one pudding flavor box (of course each player was on at least one gelatin flavor also like every other player in the set). Again, thanks for sharing Mike.

Last edited by Kenmarks; 08-09-2019 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Ken Marks

Did not respond to every posting of a Jell-O card. But did want to acknowledge all the submittals. Definitely are appreciated. For me collaborative efforts like this to unlock mysteries of long ago sets are great and by far the most effective.

We can all see that a number of the cards posted were indeed originated from pudding boxes just by the colors on one or both sides of the cards. And based on the color, you know the flavor .... as I mentioned before:

Blue coloring ties to Vanilla Pudding.
Pink coloring ties to Coconut Cream Pudding.
Yellow Coloring means Lemon Pudding.
Light brown is Butterscotch.
And a darker burnt reddish is Chocolate flavor.

And lastly if you can see any portion of a BLACK line border on the left side of the card (like some of the cards posted), then it cannot be a Pudding card. The vast majority of the cards posted have some sort of clues which help identification. Anyway thanks. Look forward to seeing any others folks might have.

Last edited by Kenmarks; 08-09-2019 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

As I was looking thru, I know a majority of mine are missing the left border or have the black border being from gelatin. I'm not done yet and not sure if you have it noted but I did find Frank Robinson from what I believe to be lemon pudding. I will continue to look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frank.jpg (36.9 KB, 953 views)
Old 08-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Mike Reid

Ken: I am waiting for 22-23 62 Jell-o’s to come back from PSA. When those get back to me I will post anything that may help you. I will try and go through the rest of the 62 Jell-o’s I have as well and post anything that may help you. Thanks for your diligent work regarding these issues.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballcrazy62 View Post
Ken: I am waiting for 22-23 62 Jell-o’s to come back from PSA. When those get back to me I will post anything that may help you. I will try and go through the rest of the 62 Jell-o’s I have as well and post anything that may help you. Thanks for your diligent work regarding these issues.
I know some think it is horrible, but I am ecstatic that people are having these cards slabbed! I know that the vast majority of the folks that own them will probably never have them slabbed, but I think helps to give an idea of what the more difficult cards are. When I started subbing them about a year and a half ago, there were fewer than 300 cards in the PSA pop report. Now there are nearly 800 and I expect that number to reach 1k by the end of the year!
Old 08-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Michael Skiles

Default Couple More

Here is my Mathews with blue past the border making it a probable Vanilla pudding. The other 2 are just for show

Last edited by skil55voy; 08-10-2019 at 08:22 AM. Reason: File did not load
Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Michael Skiles

Default More Info

Sorry, file didn't load. Will try later.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O Mathews

Mike--really looking forward to seeing your Mathews. While I had identified him as having appeared on a pudding box, never had any evidence which flavor(s) it might be. Very good and much appreciated.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:56 PM
P*ter Me@d

Default some additions?

Ken--here are a few--be glad to email scans to you if you need any of them:

3 Clete Boyer Lemon
6 Maris--coconut cream
16 Boris--chocolate
22 Lary vanilla
50 Landis chocolate
89 Lemon vanilla
92 Sieburn chocolate
124 Jay butterscotch
149 Aaron coconut cream (only one I am not quite certain of)
190 Elston

Curious when you might be sharing your current research/findings?

peter
Old 08-11-2019, 06:57 PM
P*ter Me@d

Default Elston was Lemon

My Elston is lemon
Old 08-12-2019, 09:20 AM
Michael Skiles

Default Unidentified Players

By my count there are 68 players that we have not identified as to what flavor they were on. Ken's count may be different as we have not synched our lists since last year.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:44 PM
P*ter Me@d

Default Berra--Vanilla

In the light of day--Yogi shows a faint line of blue on the upper right edge.

so one more card #7 Berra--Vanilla blue
Old 08-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Quote:
Originally Posted by skil55voy View Post
By my count there are 68 players that we have not identified as to what flavor they were on. Ken's count may be different as we have not synched our lists since last year.
Can you guys post the list of cards you have not identified so we can avoid some redundancy in posting if you already have them?

Thanks!

Tim
Old 08-12-2019, 03:19 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

And is the theory that every cards in the set can be found on pudding? It seems like some players (Mantle) are on multiple flavors.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:40 PM
P*ter Me@d

Default sorry to piecemeal my response

But here are two more:

26 Jim Bunning--yellow lemon
193 tony Taylor--yellow lemon
Old 08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
P*ter Me@d

Default overall recap

3 Boyer Lemon
5 Mantle Butterscotch/chocolate/lemon
6 Maris Coconut Creme
7 Berra Vanilla
9 Ford Lemon
11 Blanchard Chocolate
16 Boris Chocolate
22 Lary Vanilla
26 Bunning Lemon
27 Gentile Chocolate
34 Pappas Chocolate
35 Wilhelm Vanilla
47 Fox Butterscotch
49 Aparicio Lemon
50 Landis Chocolate
58 Malzone Lemon
71 Woodling Vanilla
83 Allison Chocolate
85 Killebrew Coconut Creme/Lemon
89 Lemon Vanilla
92 Sieburn Chocolate
114 Snider Chocolate
121 Pinson Lemon
122 Frank Robinson Butterscotch/Lemon
124 Jay Butterscotch
142 Mays Butterscotch/Chocolate
147 Matthews Vanilla
149 Aaron Coconut Creme/Chocolate
190 Elston Lemon
193 Taylor Lemon
Old 08-13-2019, 01:41 PM
Michael Skiles

Default Unidentified

Here is my list of unidentified players:

No. Player
2 Richardson
4 Kubek
8 Howard
13 Stafford
15 Wood
18 Bruton
21 Brown
31 Brandt
39 Phillips
41 Kirkland
48 Smith
67 Klaus
68 Veal
69 Keough
70 Tasby
72 Green
78 Pearson
79 Hunt
80 Averill
88 Tuttle
90 Battey
95 Stephens
96 Posada
97 Pignatano
98 Archer
104 Wills
106 Davis, W.
107 Roseboro
108 Podres
112 Gilliam
113 Larker
115 Williams
116 Coleman
117 Blasingame
118 Freese
130 Zimmerman
131 McCovey
132 Pagan
133 Alou
134 Davenport
137 Bailey
138 Jones
144 Amalfitano
146 Bolling
150 Cimoli
151 Thomas
152 Torre
153 Burdette
155 Willey
158 White
159 Boyer
163 McDaniel
164 Broglio
165 Jackson
166 Flood
167 Simmons
169 Stuart
171 Hoak
175 Virdon
179 Law
181 Smith
183 Zimmer
191 Kindall
192 Herrera
194 Amaro
195 Demeter
197 Dalrymple
199 Mahaffey
Old 08-13-2019, 01:59 PM
Michael Skiles

Default Reply to John and Tim

Not everyone was on a pudding box. It appears that stars and popular players made it to the pudding boxes. As for straight Jello flavors, Ken and I have been trying to figure out a pattern but, have not come up with anything conclusive. Here are a couple:

19 Aspromonte Strawberry
20 Kaline Strawberry

23 Mossi************* Lime
24 Regan************* Lime

74*****Bilko************** Raspberry
75*****Bridges********** Raspberry
76*****Yost**************** Raspberry

It appears that a sequence and flavor combination may be there. I have been trying different scenarios to try and fill in gaps. Not much progress.

Also, Ken and I have identified that the "stars" appear on multiple boxes. With many being on multiple puddings. I believe there is a flavor combination in these cases. We also believe that the product was released in southern Ohio due to the fact that many Reds are on multiple boxes.

119**** Kasko************* Strawberry
120**** Bell***************** Strawberry
121**** Pinson************ Blackberry
122**** Robinson, F.** Blackberry, Lemon Pudding, Butterscotch Pudding
123 Purkey Lemon
124**** Jay***************** Black Cherry, Butterscotch Pudding
125**** Brosnan********* Lime, Vanilla Pudding
126**** O’Toole * * * * Blackberry, Coconut Cream Pudding, Vanilla Pudding
127 Lynch Chocolate Pudding
128 Post Vanilla Pudding
129**** K. Hunt********** Orange (Large), Vanilla Pudding

Here is Mantle: Apple, Chocolate Pudding, Coconut Cream, Butterscotch Pudding
Old 08-13-2019, 11:34 PM
Ken Marks

Default 1962 Jell-O Pudding Flavors

Peter--interesting list. We have many the same. Two you have that I have not documented are lemon pudding box cards of Clete Boyer and Mantle. Very interesting.

I tried to copy and paste may spreadsheet into this reply without luck. So looks like I will be typing it out. Might take a while so wanted to get this off now. Hopefully later tonight you guys will see my player to pudding flavor list, though may take longer than that ... but that list will be coming soon.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:45 AM
Ken Marks

Default My List of Players on Pudding Boxes

So here is my list of players I can identify as being on pudding boxes and the flavors I have evidence they appeared on. Some players below have cards with pudding traits (glossy finish and deep gold stat area) but I have not seen one cut enough outside the border to identify a flavor. I do believe there are more to be discovered, both in total players and flavors players appeared on. (eg-seems likely Mantle and Maris probably were on three pudding flavors-perhaps Aaron and Mays too. But this is more believing likely as opposed to knowing for sure at this point.)

C-Chocolate V-Vanilla L-Lemon CC-Coconut Cream B-Butterscotch

3 Boyer C
5 Mantle C,B
6 Maris C, CC
8 Berra V
9 Ford L
11 Blanchard C
12 Arroyo V, L
14 Cash C, L, B
16 Boros C
17 Fernandez (unknown)
20 Kaline L
22 Lary V
25 Maxwell C
26 Bunning L
27 Gentile C, L, CC
30 Hanson C
34 Pappas C
35 Wilhelm V
37 Power L
38 Temple C
40 Francona C
44 Held V
47 Fox C, B
49 Aparicio L
50 Landis C
51 Minoso V
53 Lollar C
54 Pierce (unknown)
57 Reynolds V
58 Malzone L
62 Jensen C
64 Schwall C
71 Woodling V
83 Allison C, B
85 Killebrew L, CC
89 Lemon V,
92 Siebern C
94 Howser V
98 Archer (unknown)
99 Sullivan (unknown)

114 Snider C
121 Pinson L
122 F Robinson C, L, B
124 Jay B
125 Brosnan V
126 O'Toole V, CC
127 Lynch C
128 Post V
129 Hunt V
136 Cepeda L
142 Mays C, B
147 Mathews V
149 Aaron C, CC
154 Buhl V
172 Groat B
184 Santo (unknown)
186 Ashburn C
187 Altman V
188 Banks V CC
189 S. Taylor (unknown)
190 Elston L
191 Kindall C
193 T Taylor L
194 Amaro (unknown)
195 Demeter (unknown)
Old 01-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Wayne V

Default One of the latest additions to the list

Don Schwall Coconut Cream pudding
Old 01-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Wayne V

Default Another complete box

Already on the list, but nice pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31_31277b_med-1.jpg (52.1 KB, 787 views)
File Type: jpg 31_31277a_med-1.jpg (51.0 KB, 791 views)
Old 01-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Wayne V

Default Another complete box

Lemon gelatin, not lemon pudding
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mid19con930.jpg (77.1 KB, 737 views)
File Type: jpg mid19con930b.jpg (72.8 KB, 742 views)
Old 01-27-2020, 11:18 AM
Wayne V

Default 6oz box

Nellie Fox on a very rare 6 oz. gelatin box
Old 01-29-2020, 08:40 AM
Howard Chasser

Default Reward offered

to anyone who can connect me with the owner of a Complete 1962 Clemente Jello box. If I am able to negotiate an acquisition I will give $200 to the person who made the connection.

Howard
Old 08-05-2020, 01:53 PM
larry s
larry ser.ota

Default 62 jello

Jim gentile
Coconut cream? Yuch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200805_144340.jpg (71.1 KB, 584 views)
Old 08-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Wayne V

Very nice box, no matter what the flavor.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:44 AM
Tom Fallos

I need a Klaus Jello card for my collection. Billy was my great Uncle and the focus of my PC. Any leads appreciated.

tfallos@gmail.com
facebook.com/billyklausmlb
Old 01-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Wayne V

Default Jell-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjflight207 View Post
I need a Klaus Jello card for my collection. Billy was my great Uncle and the focus of my PC. Any leads appreciated.

tfallos@gmail.com
facebook.com/billyklausmlb
Unfortunately, the 1962 Jell-O Billy Klaus is kind of rare. I did have one which I was able to upgrade, and I passed the lesser one onto a fellow collector.
They do pop up once in awhile. If I see one, or pick up one, I will keep you in mind.
Good luck in your collecting !