NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Default The 2013 "National" in Chicago

I didn't see another thread about the national convention (except for one asking about hotels) so I figured I would start one for anyone who is new and had questions, or is a veteran and can give info.

The 34th National is scheduled forJuly 31-August 4, 2013 at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL
http://www.nsccshow.com/show_details.shtml

Personally, I have never been to one, but I am more than excited to be there this year. I am only a 4 hour drive away and plan to spend QUITE A BIT of time there this year.

I understand there is a Net54 dinner? Am I invited.... PLEASE??
Where/when is this? I realize (probably directing this at Leon) that it is just a touch early ..... but time is ticking by and I am already planning strategies.

Does anyone have any tips? I will probably be there almost every second the doors are open so I will have plenty of time to see EVERYTHING.

I will definitely be doing some buying ... and I will be there for the pre-entry, but is there much trading going on there as well? Would it be worth my time to lug some "trade power" around with me?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

nobody has anything for me?

ok, i get the hint ...... i'm NOT invited to the net54 dinner .......

but any advice on the trading??

geez you are all a tough group!!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Mike Bodner

IMO it's never too early to start the National discussion! I lost track of what number this is for me...18-20th? Allow more than enough time to enjoy the show. I have found that most dealers will trade or buy. They've put out a lot of money to get to the show but they never turn away nice stuff they can add to their inventory.

Take a backpack or a briefcase. Something that is easy to carry and has enough room for your trade bait, purchases, water and snacks (unless you want to pay $8+ for a hot dog and a drink. Comfortable shoes are a must and hawaiian shirts are optional but increase your chance of being in a Bill Simmons blog. It's about a half mile plus hike to the parking garage or attached hotels so you won't want to be going back and forth more than once.

I'm sure others can offer many more great tips. Enjoy your 1st National..they can be addicting!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkammeyer View Post
nobody has anything for me?

ok, i get the hint ...... i'm NOT invited to the net54 dinner .......

but any advice on the trading??

geez you are all a tough group!!
Sorry...was day dreaming about the show as I was thinking of tips..
Old 02-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmrson View Post
IMO it's never too early to start the National discussion! I lost track of what number this is for me...18-20th? Allow more than enough time to enjoy the show. I have found that most dealers will trade or buy. They've put out a lot of money to get to the show but they never turn away nice stuff they can add to their inventory.

Take a backpack or a briefcase. Something that is easy to carry and has enough room for your trade bait, purchases, water and snacks (unless you want to pay $8+ for a hot dog and a drink. Comfortable shoes are a must and hawaiian shirts are optional but increase your chance of being in a Bill Simmons blog. It's about a half mile plus hike to the parking garage or attached hotels so you won't want to be going back and forth more than once.

I'm sure others can offer many more great tips. Enjoy your 1st National..they can be addicting!
Good lord ... thank you so much for the response
I was starting to feel like the rookie getting his first homerun and having the team give me the silent treatment as a joke.

Is there much trading that happens between "spectators"?? I know dang well I'm going to meet a bunch of you while I am there, but I am trying to get a feel for the place. Is there much trading that goes on between folks just walking around?

As far as a backpack ... i have that covered like chocolate on a cherry at christmas time. I have military backpacks that I sell on eBay (and I'll probably offer a few here at cost for anyone who needs one) .... I can carry 200 pounds like it's nobody's business .....

I'm just picking some brains to make my first outing the best it can possibly be.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Dan Brown

Here's a post that may be helpful from last year
's National in Baltimore.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...l+in+baltimore
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebro041 View Post
Here's a post that may be helpful from last year
's National in Baltimore.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...l+in+baltimore

+1 thank you.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkammeyer View Post
Is there much trading that happens between "spectators"?? I know dang well I'm going to meet a bunch of you while I am there, but I am trying to get a feel for the place.

Last time, Chicago was bad for taking a rest or meeting people. There were very few tables. I didn't have a VIP badge which has use of the lounge. That could be better. I got the VIP package for the 1st time last year and will get that again this year. I managed to sell off my autograph tickets and promos and spent only about $5 more/day to get in early.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 PM

Here's a beginner's guide to the National:

My advice to first timers is to wear comfortable shoes, carry a large shoulder bag or a pack for your cash, want lists, top loads, plastic cases, and a small box for graded cards. Leave your coat/jacket/sweater in your car. it will be warm at the show. Bring a pen and a notebook to keep track of your purchases and to make a map of dealer booths so you can remember where you saw particular items. Don't pay the listed price for anything. Many times the dealers will offer you a discount before you ask for one. It doesn't hurt to ask for a larger discount that the one that they offer. If you are looking for specific items in specific grades, make a list of the prices that you are willing to pay. It is easy to overpay at the show. If you look hard enough you will find a few bargains, but it may take some time. Bring a small flashlight,a loupe, and a magnifying glass. Bring some $1 bills and $5 bills. It is surprising how many dealers don't have enough change.

When you see a card in a dealers showcase with no price, and you ask the dealer how much he wants for it, usually if he says, "hold on a minute, I'll look it up", you can count on the dealer asking for much more than it is worth. Generally he will be looking for suckers who are willing to overpay, or he really doesn't know how much it is worth and he is "fishing" to see what you will offer. It seems like some of the dealers don't like to acknowledge that you are looking at their cards, and that you may like to buy something from them. They are too busy eating, reading, or sorting their cards to look up and say "hi". It also seems that the dealers who do acknowledge you, talk to you, and ask you questions are the ones who are willing to be flexible on their prices. Some of the dealers are there to sell their cards and turn over their inventory, and some seem to bring the same overpriced crap to show after show.

You will have a blast at the show even if you don't buy anything. The variety and quality of the cards is amazing.

Looking forward to seeing you at the National !!!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I moved this from the water cooler section. I sure do appreciate members being careful where they post stuff. So thanks to Steve for that as it was posted in a good spot. I am sure the few members responding already will be joined by others with questions too, is the reason I moved it.
I had lunch yesterday with Heritage and I am hopeful they will be helping sponsor it again. So, I believe there will be a Net54baseball dinner again this year (maybe 11th or so time) and if we do have one it will definitely be on Friday night again. If I were betting I would bet it will be across the street from the National, as always. More details as I get them but I am working on it. I realize I have to nail down a large ballroom very soon. Nothing in writing yet but I am hopeful. It seems everyone has a good time at them even though last year I had to act like an arse and ask folks to be courteous and not have conversations while our speakers were speaking. After I get a few (too many) beers in me I can be a real dic*.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Rich Klein

Default Looking forward to Net 54 dinner -- hopefully

Leon always pulls out a good show

Rich
Old 02-12-2013, 02:42 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
It seems everyone has a good time at them even though last year I had to act like an arse and ask folks to be courteous and not have conversations while our speakers were speaking. After I get a few (too many) beers in me I can be a real dic*.
Please, no need to apologize for this. It's one thing to make the occasional comment/question to a table-mate while someone is speaking. Another thing altogether when I have to listen to someone 2-3 tables away (who is louder than the speaker) droning on-and-on about something unrelated while the guest is speaking. Even if you're not interested, at least have the common courtesy to allow OTHERS to listen.

If people have to be reminded about this, YOU aren't the one acting like an arse.

BTW... last year's Net54 dinner was great. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Daryl

It will be hard to top last year's speakers. Maybe Peter Calderon will discuss the "White Valley Find" of E105s this year.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Christopher Herman

My one and only tip for the National:
Be nice to Leon. He has the drink tickets.
~C.

My needs lists:
W514 strip cards
W515-2 strip cards
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Ben H*ds@n

I asked the very same questions a couple of years ago when the National was in Chicago. The only thing I will add is bring CASH if you want the best deal.
Good luck and have fun. I very much enjoyed myfirst National in 2011 and look forward to go this year.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Chris Browne
Administrator

My first card show, pretty stoked.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:01 PM
pete ullman

+++++1...people can be so rude sometimes!

"Please, no need to apologize for this. It's one thing to make the occasional comment/question to a table-mate while someone is speaking. Another thing altogether when I have to listen to someone 2-3 tables away (who is louder than the speaker) droning on-and-on about something unrelated while the guest is speaking. Even if you're not interested, at least have the common courtesy to allow OTHERS to listen.

If people have to be reminded about this, YOU aren't the one acting like an arse. "
Old 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Ken McMillan

Great show and great location. Also good pizza near by in the form of Giordanos. Would love to go, but will see. Also remember, cash is King for this show.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Don Hontz

Default 2013 Chicago National

I set up last year in Baltimore and the show was outstanding---I am so looking forward to this year in Chicago---The Net 54 dinner was great---food was all you could eat---and nice to have drinks too---The Speakers were the best ever---it was a pleasure to listen to them and the insight they gave us was intriging.--I will be at this years dinner too for sure--I hope to meet Leon this year and thanks for the great time last year. Don
Old 02-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Tony Quinn

Default I agree

See post #9. A well thought out and delivered post. He is right on the money with every point. A full day is needed to cover the whole show thoroughly. You will need to make more than one trip around to see/absorb everything. My adfvice is a double edged sword, don't buy anything the first time around unless you can't live without it. You will probably see multiples of an item at various prices and conditions unless it's an utter rarity. Those with limited funds have to be careful with their purchases!
Good luck!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Archive

Steve

Some good advice has been offered by others, but I have six more things to add.

6. Come to the Net54 banquet if you can. You'll have a good time. Well thats if you're invited!

5. Don't forget your loupe. Not all dealers sell graded & its a good tool to have available even for viewing graded cards.

4. Make a list of the cards you really want to take home. Knock those cards off your checklist first. I make a "hit list" every year of about 10 cards. If & when I get those cards purchased, then I start buying others for my set. This way you don't get stuck low on cash when you stumble across a nice card you really wanted for your set.

3. Politeness to dealers can go a long way. They are there all week away from their loved ones, standing on their feet all day or sitting in uncomfortable chairs. It has helped me in the past & I've made some great friends because of it.

2. While at the show, if you find a quarter laying on the floor, return it to Leon immediately! Its his Luckey quarter!

1. And since this is your first National, all rookies are only allowed to bring one T-shirt to wear at the show. And you must wear it everyday!

Well on second thought, forget about numbers 1 & 2.

Hope to see you there.

Jantz
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Rob

Long story short. I've been to one National. The 1985 6th annual in Anaheim. I bought a 1975 George Brett vg/e for $2.50 and some Topps cards. It was insanely huge. My brother and I were fist-pumping about the 1975 Topps card as we left.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:55 AM
Brian Macdonald

Any thoughts on the hotels that are close to the convention center? I would like to be within walking distance of the show. Also, how is public transit to the downtown area, what is it like to get to a Cubs game?
Old 02-13-2013, 06:37 AM
nels0n aud.et

One day i will go to the nats. But not this year..
Old 02-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Sean Brennan

Anyone know who the autograph guests will be?
Old 02-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Thanks for the tips everyone! Looks like we have a good start here. Summer can't get here fast enough!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:10 AM
Jason C.

Like Brian a couple posts above, I'd like to also ask about transportation to downtown and/or other things to do. My family went two years ago for just one day. My son was 11 at the time and had a blast with me. My daughter was 9 and she found a few things (seriously, they had stuffed animals there? Crazy.) but mainly she and my wife stayed at the hotel.

We are nervous about driving in large cities so the girls going on an excursion alone was out of the question. But there didn't seem to be anything at all for them to do nearby, either. I'd like to go for a couple of days, but I don't want the girls to be trapped in the hotel for that long. Any suggestions? Even a mall or shopping area close by (preferably without having to get back on the freeway) would help.

Thanks!
Jason
Old 02-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrone View Post
Any thoughts on the hotels that are close to the convention center? I would like to be within walking distance of the show. Also, how is public transit to the downtown area, what is it like to get to a Cubs game?
Check out the website www.nsccshow.com
There are a few hotels connected right to the convention center. I also think there is a train stop a few blocks away that goes downtown. I'm not sure about the Cubs game...I would think a cab would be the best option, unless it's easy to switch trains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Nothing yet, but about a week ago on the shows Facebook page they said they would announce the 1st wave of signers in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschris View Post
We are nervous about driving in large cities so the girls going on an excursion alone was out of the question. But there didn't seem to be anything at all for them to do nearby, either. I'd like to go for a couple of days, but I don't want the girls to be trapped in the hotel for that long. Any suggestions? Even a mall or shopping area close by (preferably without having to get back on the freeway) would help.

Thanks!
Jason
There is a MAMMOTH IKEA about 20 minutes north by freeway in Schaumburg. It's been a while since I've gone but I think we went to a few other places near there.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Charles
Charlie Ma.nn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschris View Post
Like Brian a couple posts above, I'd like to also ask about transportation to downtown and/or other things to do. My family went two years ago for just one day. My son was 11 at the time and had a blast with me. My daughter was 9 and she found a few things (seriously, they had stuffed animals there? Crazy.) but mainly she and my wife stayed at the hotel.

Thanks!
Jason
Jason, From the convention center walk north on River Rd. under the expressway to the CTA Blue Line stop on the right. Get on going east. You can get off at various points along the way. If you want to go to Wrigley get off at the Addison stop and then get on a bus going east to Clark and Addison. If you want to go to downtown Chicago stay on the CTA Blue Line all the way down to the Loop and get off at Clark and Lake. Once you're downtown there are a million places to go. Check out the ledge at the top of the Sears/Willis Tower. I would highly recommend the Millenium Park area and the Pritzker Pavillion, BP Bridge, Lurie Gardens, Ramp up to the Modern Wing of the Art Institute. You can walk north on Michigan Avenue over the River onto the Magnificent Mile for shopping. Along the lakefront in the summer is awesome. A bike/running path all the way and great for people watching. North Avenue Beach is a happening spot. If you're downtown and want to go to Wrigley you can get on the Red Line on State Street, east of Clark and Lake. Looks like the Cubs are home during the Convention. Playing the Brewers during the week and then the Dodgers on the weekend! If anyone needs a list of restaurants to check out let me know. Charles. P.S. If you want to go on a little Curse of the Cubs tour check out "The Billy Goat" on lower Michigan just north of the river and then head a little west to Harry Carey's Restaurant where they blew up the Bartman ball and made pasta sauce out of it! LOL.

Last edited by BengoughingForAwhile; 02-13-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Tony Gordon

Another option to Wrigley is to take the Blue Line all the way Downtown to Clark and Lake and switch to the Red Line going North, then get off at Addison.

I can't recommend taking a cab from Rosemont to Wrigley. You'll spend $50 or $60 via a cab while the CTA is $2.25 a ride.

You can also take the CTA from Rosemont to Comiskey/US Cellular. Take the Blue Line to Clark and Lake or Jackson, switch to the Red Line south and get off at 35th Street.

Last edited by Tony Gordon; 02-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 AM
Tony Gordon

Jason, there are some great things for your wife and daughter to do that are not all that far from Rosemont.

I recommend they explore historic Oak Park which is just a few miles southeast of the convention center. The Lake Street business district in Oak Park is extremely pleasant. There is also Frank Lloyd Wright's studio nearby and the boyhood home of Ernest Hemmingway. To get to Oak Park, take River Road south to Irving Park Road, head east on Irving (left) down to Harlem, go south on Harlem (right) and take it a few miles to Lake Street. At Lake go east (left) and park in one of the many public parking lots.

There is also the Brookfield Zoo which is about 10 or 15 miles south of Rosemont. To get to the zoo, follow the directions above to Irving Park Road. Take Irving east (left) to Cumberland, go south (right) on Cumberland. Follow Cumberland all the way to the Zoo. Note, Cumberland turns into 1st Avenue along the way, it is also Route 171.

Last edited by Tony Gordon; 02-13-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Mike Bodner

Thanks Charles & Tony for the local tips!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Check out the website www.nsccshow.com
There are a few hotels connected right to the convention center. I also think there is a train stop a few blocks away that goes downtown. I'm not sure about the Cubs game...I would think a cab would be the best option, unless it's easy to switch trains.

Nothing yet, but about a week ago on the shows Facebook page they said they would announce the 1st wave of signers in a few weeks.

There is a MAMMOTH IKEA about 20 minutes north by freeway in Schaumburg. It's been a while since I've gone but I think we went to a few other places near there.
Not only is there a mammoth IKEA 20 minutes away (and a very easy,straight shot drive) but there is a HUGE mall just a few blocks away from IKEA named Woodfield Mall. If memory serves me right this place used to be the largest indoor mall untill Mall of America was built. You and your son can go to the national and your spouse and daughter can go to Woodfield. I am not sure who will do more damage to the bank account!! LOL

Here is the mall web site

http://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall
Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Vincent Hecksel

Default Jason, for your wife and daughter . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs1969 View Post
Jason, From the convention center walk north on River Rd. under the expressway to the CTA Blue Line stop on the right. Get on going east. You can get off at various points along the way. If you want to go to Wrigley get off at the Addison stop and then get on a bus going east to Clark and Addison. If you want to go to downtown Chicago stay on the CTA Blue Line all the way down to the Loop and get off at Clark and Lake. Once you're downtown there are a million places to go. Check out the ledge at the top of the Sears/Willis Tower. I would highly recommend the Millenium Park area and the Pritzker Pavillion, BP Bridge, Lurie Gardens, Ramp up to the Modern Wing of the Art Institute. You can walk north on Michigan Avenue over the River onto the Magnificent Mile for shopping. Along the lakefront in the summer is awesome. A bike/running path all the way and great for people watching. North Avenue Beach is a happening spot. If you're downtown and want to go to Wrigley you can get on the Red Line on State Street, east of Clark and Lake. Looks like the Cubs are home during the Convention. Playing the Brewers during the week and then the Dodgers on the weekend! If anyone needs a list of restaurants to check out let me know. Charles. P.S. If you want to go on a little Curse of the Cubs tour check out "The Billy Goat" on lower Michigan just north of the river and then head a little west to Harry Carey's Restaurant where they blew up the Bartman ball and made pasta sauce out of it! LOL.
. . . and adding to Cubs1969 list above, I have no doubt your family will very much enjoy the Natural History (Field) Museum and Shedd's Aquarium, which are located nearly next to each other.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default National

Brewers and Dodgers will be in town to play the Cubs...Anyone have tickets for sell to the Thursday Dodgers game?

Thanks
Kirk
Old 02-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Brewers and Dodgers will be in town to play the Cubs...Anyone have tickets for sell to the Thursday Dodgers game?

Thanks
Kirk
Kirk, if we have a dinner, and we probably will, you are invited but please leave the "Shaggy" dude behind. He isn't invited.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:

Thanks
Kirk
I would imagine there will be seats available once they go on sale for this game without any problems. The Cubs are not going to set records for attendance this year!!

There is a guy here at work who has season tickets and is selling at face value so if there is interest I can certainly try and negotiate or at least try and put the parties together to complete a deal.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:44 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Leon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Kirk, if we have a dinner, and we probably will, you are invited but please leave the "Shaggy" dude behind. He isn't invited.
Promise...I want bring him...Doesn't look like ABC is going to pickup Ballboys this year....Thanks for putting on the dinner.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Promise...I want bring him...Doesn't look like ABC is going to pickup Ballboys this year....Thanks for putting on the dinner.
Thanks. I am sure he is a nice guy but probably just doesn't fit in well with our crowd (or me).,...or he just has bad manners. Hope to see you at the Dinner....(still not 100% on it but we will probably have it)
Old 02-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

One thing I'd add from last year's post: Be sure to check out the Olympic area if they have it again. You will see some stuff you cannot imagine at a card show: Europeans, thin people and women. The elderly German gentleman reminiscing about the good old days of the 1936 Olympics was...

Plus you might get to say hello to some Olympic athletes because they had a table there right on the show floor and they actually spoke to fans. Not quite the same as Willie Mays ignoring you while he rolls your baseball to the handlers...

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 02-14-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 AM
Jason C.

Thank you very much for all of the advice! It's a bonus that the Brewers will be in town earlier in the week--I didn't realize that. Might have to knock "Visit Wrigley Field" off my bucket list as a result.

Thanks again for the great ideas!

Jason
Old 02-14-2013, 08:40 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Cubs

You should take a tour of Wrigley Field...cost about $30..but well worth it...When the show was in Baltimore I did a tour of Camden and then did a tour of Wrigley in 2011...gives the trip an added bonus....However be ready to ride the L train and a bus to get to the field...takes about an hour each way.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
The initial list of signers is up.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html
Old 02-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

Quote:
WOW .... some serious business there. Good signers already!
Also, not announced yet ..... but I will be signing as well. FOR FREE!
Old 02-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Sugar Ray Leonard; nice! If they can get Duran too I might have to crack this out:

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 02-16-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Sugar Ray Leonard; nice! If they can get Duran too I might have to crack this out:

Very cool! Get it signed "No Mas!"??