NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: Robert

Like Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond would say. HOLY CRAP. A T206 Toilet Seat. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2704690306&category=204

Old 01-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: jeff drum

Believe it or not saw one like this @ '02 National featuring cards of Mr. Mint, Al Rosen. Probably a big seller!

Old 01-29-2003, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: Robert

Whats next toilet paper? Rob

Old 01-29-2003, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

>>>>>Re: HOLY CRAP/MINT

Whats next, toilet paper? Rob<<<<<<

Um, no, that's already sold in AAA-Grading holders.

For me to buy the toilet seat, it'd have to be padded. Cool concept as long as they're reprints. I love unique, corn-ball stuff like that...

Old 01-29-2003, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: warshawlaw

Cool,but my wife would kill me if I try to put it in.

Old 01-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: RBCraik

50 years from now this will be an attic err outhouse find! i can see it now..."my grandfather just died & to my surprise look what i found on the ceramic megaphone in his bathroom! well i'm no expert but they sure look real to me blah blah blah..."

Old 01-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: Julie

Bush is talking in the living room. Every so often i ask Bob if he's said anything yet, and Bob says No.

Old 01-29-2003, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: runscott

the Democrat's response is now on.

Old 01-29-2003, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

TBob is the local Democrap and has a response to Bush Scott!

Old 01-31-2003, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: warshawlaw (on a screed today)

that we now treat Governor Bush's state of the union like the Super Bowl? I say governor since he didn't actually win.

While I am a registered Republican, this administration is an embarrassment. How can anyone with a straight face approve of a massive dividend tax break on the basis of "double taxation" when every single bank account, CD, brokerage account, etc. is subject to "double taxation" (once when you earn the money deposited, once when you earn the interest). If income from dividends is tax free, why not savings?

And while we are at it, no, stupid, the fight with Iraq is entirely about oil. Follow the money. The oil desperados in the White House cravenly want to take over the 3rd largest proven reserves in the world for their buds back home. Now, while I am always one to approve of kicking the crap out of terrorist-sponsoring middle easterners and believe that we should have bombed them out of existence a long time ago, let's be honest: without the oil, Iraq is North Korea, which we care about only marginally more than Africa (BTW, $15B in aid; can you say "pandering to the black vote" after the loathesome Trent Lott made clear the true feelings of the GOP leadership and caused even the most conservative minority voters to run from the GOP like Frenchmen fleeing a German army)?

Bush and his contingent of Nixonites turn my stomach. At least I can look the soaring deficit, a needless war and a dead economy in the face and say that I didn't vote for the son of a bitch.

Old 01-31-2003, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Posted By: runscott

but after seeing the results of the last few non-vintage baseball battles on this board, it seems to be better for "board peace" if we stay away from politics, culture and religion. I don't have a problem with Julie or Adam (or the few others who will predictably follow) venting their anti-Bush stuff - I have after all been dubbed "Mr. 1st Amendment" by Bill Cornell - but as a friendly warning - these are three danger areas.

If anyone wants my opinion on Bush, Clinton, government and religion, welfare reform, lotteries or any other "yank your chain" topic, just ask and I'll send an email (but don't hold it against me!)