NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 04-13-2011, 01:31 PM

Default Right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Unbelievable!!

I had the tremendous good fortune to make a GREAT pickup today that I'm really excited about. I unearthed the only known extant ticket stub and scorecard to Chicago White Sox HOF great Ted Lyons' no-hitter that he pitched against the Red Sox at historic Fenway Park on August 21, 1926.

The patron that attended Lyon's big game was a local and he scored this game as well as several others at Fenway during the 1926-1927era. Additionally, there are some Hyde Park (Mass) High School baseball games scored in the scorebook.

What makes this extra special for me is that I'll be able to supply retrosheet.org with a copy of the play by play to the game so they can add it to their great database of scored games. It's always been a goal of mine to try to return the favor to retrosheet. It's been such a wonderful resource and tool that I've used extensively through the years. This is the 1st time that I've ever been able to find a scoresheet to a historic game that they can use.

I'm a happy camper!
Scott...Congrats nice P/U...and I like your giving back/contributing to retrosheet...Can you tell us how it all came about?....were you walking down the street and saw a garage sale sign?

Old 04-13-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonHendricks View Post
Scott...Congrats nice P/U...and I like your giving back/contributing to retrosheet...Can you tell us how it all came about?....were you walking down the street and saw a garage sale sign?
Hi Carlton, Mike and Dan,
Thanks for the nice words guys. OK, you asked for the back story, so here it is:
Some of you know that I have been a collector of no-hit games for many years (2011 is my 39th year of collecting this theme). To say I have an incredible network of great collector friends would be a gross understatement...

As far as today's discovery goes, the Ted Lyons ticket and scorebook was actually discovered by a friend of a friend based out of Massachusetts. He visited a antique store in a suburb of Boston this morning and spotted the ticket and scorebook in a glass case.

This collector asked the antique dealer if he had any other baseball tickets and memorabilia to which the dealer responded that he did, and only last weekend a gentleman walked into his store with quite a few vintage Red Sox baseball tickets (over 200) that came from one family's collection from over 80 years. My friend Tony Swann (the ultimate Carlton Fisk collector) purchased these as this is something that he collects. If you want to blow your mind, look at his cool website carltonfisk.com!!

Long story short, thanks to the iPhone, the collector visiting the antique store sent the photos over to my friend, who in turn forwarded them to me.
We negotiated a bit on the price and 5 minutes later, there you go, I add the Ted Lyons no-hitter stub and scorebook to my collection. BTW, I now own tickets to over 168 no-hitters dating back to 1910.

Excuse me for the shameless plug, but I am always looking for tickets to vintage no-hitter games that I can add to my personal collection. Please let me know if you have anything that you feel would help another fellow die-hard collector.

Good collecting,
Scott

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-13-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Hi Carlton, Mike and Dan,
Thanks for the nice words guys. OK, you asked for the back story, so here it is:
Some of you know that I have been a collector of no-hit games for many years (2011 is my 39th year of collecting this theme). To say I have an incredible network of great collector friends would be a gross understatement...

As far as today's discovery goes, the Ted Lyons ticket and scorebook was actually discovered by a friend of a friend based out of Massachusetts. He visited a antique store in a suburb of Boston this morning and spotted the ticket and scorebook in a glass case.

This collector asked the antique dealer if he had any other baseball tickets and memorabilia to which the dealer responded that he did, and only last weekend a gentleman walked into his store with quite a few vintage Red Sox baseball tickets (over 200) that came from one family's collection from over 80 years. My friend Tony Swann (the ultimate Carlton Fisk collector) purchased these as this is something that he collects. If you want to blow your mind, look at his cool website carltonfisk.com!!

Long story short, thanks to the iPhone, the collector visiting the antique store sent the photos over to my friend, who in turn forwarded them to me.
We negotiated a bit on the price and 5 minutes later, there you go, I add the Ted Lyons no-hitter stub and scorebook to my collection. BTW, I now own tickets to over 168 no-hitters dating back to 1910.

Excuse me for the shameless plug, but I am always looking for tickets to vintage no-hitter games that I can add to my personal collection. Please let me know if you have anything that you feel would help another fellow die-hard collector.

Good collecting,
Scott
Nice story....I noticed the Iphone assisted...These smart phones are really something....now with the capability to send photos on the spot it opens up possibilties....the other day I was at a fea market in Roseville Ca and saw a Heinie Groh bottle bat for $1,200.00...I took photos and sent them to my friend Chris Galbreath in Tennessee... but it was retail....said he sold one for about that..I just got the phone so it was my first time sending photos on the spot...my old phone's camera and system was too clunky to do mess with.

You can set your phone to send photos right to facebook, photobucket, or someones email address or phone number...I suppose Leon could have an app made that would allow us to upload from our phones straight to
Net54Baseball.com...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Old 04-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Brock

Do you mean the price was retail or the bat? Cause that's a pro model bat.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:22 PM

Default bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
Do you mean the price was retail or the bat? Cause that's a pro model bat.
The price was retail...the seller said "he was told" it was a gamer because of what he called the cleat marks on the barrel edge...Please don't shoot the messenger just telling you what the seller told me

Photobucket

Old 04-13-2011, 10:48 PM

I think players and friends saved a lot more of Heinie's Bottle bats than other people because it was a novelty. I have owned 2 different (an early reach which was CORKED and a H&B 125). In my opinion there are 20-30 at least known to exist which is A LOT for a 1910's-1920's player. Still should be worth more but Chris is right, these are $800 - $1200 bats but cool for sure!

Rhys
Old 04-15-2011, 02:06 PM

I picked up this 1970 Minnesota Twins banner. These are pretty tough to come by so I was pleased to add it to my collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1970 Twins banner v2.jpg (77.0 KB, 330 views)
Old 04-15-2011, 03:45 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Beautiful Twins Banner! Great condition, too.... wonderful pickup
Old 04-15-2011, 04:15 PM
JeR@Me

Default 1938 Chattanooga Lookouts :

I'm a Pepper...you're a Pepper... wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too ? (Keep your eye on the ball!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chatt38JimHitchcock-CLetchas.jpg (73.7 KB, 319 views)
Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 PM

Beautiful Twins Banner! Great condition, too.... wonderful pickup

Thank you! I was very excited to get it as this one doesn't show up to often and to have it be in great condition was an added bonus.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Jeff

Default Amos Strunk photo

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 04-16-2011, 02:28 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

Just got in the mail. Definitely not vintage but has a lot of meaning for me. In this game, a kid (Mason Tobin) that I coached in junior college made his MLB debut. The first kid that I coached to reach the show.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDice View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Just got in the mail. Definitely not vintage but has a lot of meaning for me. In this game, a kid (Mason Tobin) that I coached in junior college made his MLB debut. The first kid that I coached to reach the show.
Very cool Mike- congrats!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Bob Hamlin

No picture yet, but picked up a fantastic Spaulding Model Bat of Roger Breshnahan from MGHPro at the Oaks show !!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Matt

My pick ups from Oaks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huggins 017.jpg (77.7 KB, 284 views)

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Always looking for 40k Kork Grip Bats, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig and Joe Jackson Bats & Gloves
http://oldbaseballbats.webs.com/
Old 04-18-2011, 02:09 PM

I picked up this gem last week and got it in the mail today. The seller did not know who most of the people were in the book so I took a chance and asked for more scans and was surprised to see how many big names were in here. Mostly non-sports (some really big names though) but a Turkey Mike Donlin and a Lou Gehrig as well as Pop Warner, Barney Oldfield and Duke Kahanomoku as well as others. I LOVE vintage autograph books and this one is cool because the signatures are "tipped in" so they are larger at the top and the glue is on the fold line behind it and not directly below the autographs so no bleed through.

Rhys Yeakley
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic 1.jpg (70.3 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg pic 2.jpg (67.4 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg pic 3.jpg (65.9 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg pic 4.jpg (63.5 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg pic 5.jpg (65.6 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by prewarsports; 04-18-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:13 PM

Here are the rest of the pages. I have not looked up any of the State Governors (there are almost 40/48) to see if they are famous yet.

Rhys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic 6.jpg (64.7 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg pic 7.jpg (62.4 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg pic 8.jpg (65.7 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg pic 9.jpg (66.4 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg pic 10.jpg (70.3 KB, 245 views)
Old 04-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Steve Zarelli

I was happy to add these to my collection this month...

Old 04-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by prewarsports View Post
Here are the rest of the pages. I have not looked up any of the State Governors (there are almost 40/48) to see if they are famous yet.

Rhys
Wow... that is really great! Kudos!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:02 PM
David McDonald

Rhys: That is a fantastic book of signatures, a regular Who's Who of the early twentieth century. Bing Crosby, Radio Crooner . . Tom Mix, Screen Star . . Mike Donlin, Giant Tosser . . Franklin Roosevelt, Nominee for President of the U.S., Grantland Rice, Clark Gable, Jack Dempsey, Paul Whiteman etc etc. That will be a fun book to own.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

WOW...what a nice pickup, Rhys...and quite an eclectic grouping....Laurel and Hardy, Howard Hughes, Gehrig, Lawrence Tibbits....wasn't Tibbits the opera singer that sold his house to Bugsy Siegel (at least in the movie)?
Old 04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGHPro View Post
My pick ups from Oaks.
Nice pick-ups Matt. The Testi piece is really cool. What does it say?
Old 04-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Dan Bretta

Holy crap Rhys!!! That's a great pickup...so what is the best (ie. most expensive) autograph in the book?
Old 04-18-2011, 03:59 PM

Thanks Dan.

I think the Howard Hughes and the Gehrig are probably both similar in prices. There are a bunch of other nice ones, but not as valuable. There are a bunch of second tier guys that are in the $300-$1000 range, but those are the two best.

I have owned several other Watermans autograph books and there seem to be a bunch of Ruth signatures in them but this is the first Gehrig I have seen in one of these albums.

The girl who put it together wrote letters to the people inside so many have salutations under the glued part of the signature.

The Charlie Chaplin is a stamp.

Rhys
Old 04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockJacob View Post
Nice pick-ups Matt. The Testi piece is really cool. What does it say?
Yes- great pickup Matt! I'm also curious what the writing says, as well as the composition of the statue. Is it heavy (bronze) or light (galvano)?

Great looking figural... congrats!
Old 04-18-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prewarsports View Post

Rhys
Spectacular autograph book Rhys. Congrats on what has to be one of the best April pickups for sure!!
Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Scott

Amazing book ..wow..

Anyways, my little contribution is something not valuable but cool. I found these two scorebooks at a flea market. Spalding and Statis score. someone LOVINGLY filled in games, w great detail, esp the 67 one (see part of Red Sox/KC A's game) Sportswriter, whatever, or a guy who just watched tv, lots of games in NY/Bos, but other cities too.

I don't know, but great history recorded here. at least 20-25 games or more per book, plus he even listed HR's for the games he scored, etc. May sell them, but regardless, this stuff just is so cool IMO. Games w Mantle Maris HR's so much more included, incl Mantle HR off Barney Schultz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67scorebook1.jpg (33.0 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg 67scorebook2.jpg (30.8 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg 6465scorebook2.jpg (36.1 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg 6465scorebookone.jpg (38.1 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by GrayGhost; 04-18-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: description
Old 04-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Matt

Here's a close up of the writing. The figure is a bronze. Its a heavy piece.
Matt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huggins 024.jpg (77.2 KB, 256 views)

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Always looking for 40k Kork Grip Bats, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig and Joe Jackson Bats & Gloves
Old 04-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGHPro View Post
Here's a close up of the writing. The figure is a bronze. Its a heavy piece.
Matt
Fred Sanford.....too funny.....I always wondered what he did before he became a junkman in El Segundo!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:27 AM

Default 1949 Black's Baseball Guide

Another neat Black's Annual Baseball Guide, this one from 1949 with Lou Boudreau on the cover. From the Oaks show this past weekend. Same dealer who had the Feller version in March!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1949 Black's Annual Baseball Guide Lou Boudreau.jpg (77.9 KB, 186 views)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Jonathan

Default Recent pick ups

Although not all from April, as I've been a bit swamped with cataloging, here are some of our most recent acquisitions....I'll have them up on my site before too long, but here are the pics...
www.dugouttreasures.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Double Seam.jpg (72.2 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg D&M Regulation.jpg (69.7 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg Victor ball.jpg (72.6 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg Lemon Peel.jpg (77.6 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg JF Hillerich.jpg (76.6 KB, 426 views)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Jonathan

A few more from www.dugouttreasures.com ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diamond 1.jpg (59.8 KB, 428 views)
File Type: jpg Imperator 1.jpg (68.9 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg Patch.jpg (74.5 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg 1932 Ruth Bat 1.jpg (77.1 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg 1932 Ruth Bat 2.jpg (74.7 KB, 418 views)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Jonathan

The last of 'em from www.dugouttreasures.com ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Speaker 1.jpg (76.3 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg Speaker 2.jpg (80.6 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg Walloper 1.jpg (76.3 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg Fed League 1.jpg (77.3 KB, 421 views)
Old 04-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Michael S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Amazing book ..wow..

Anyways, my little contribution is something not valuable but cool. I found these two scorebooks at a flea market. Spalding and Statis score. someone LOVINGLY filled in games, w great detail, esp the 67 one (see part of Red Sox/KC A's game) Sportswriter, whatever, or a guy who just watched tv, lots of games in NY/Bos, but other cities too.

I don't know, but great history recorded here. at least 20-25 games or more per book, plus he even listed HR's for the games he scored, etc. May sell them, but regardless, this stuff just is so cool IMO. Games w Mantle Maris HR's so much more included, incl Mantle HR off Barney Schultz
Scott,

Really cool pickup. Whoever it was sure was detailed.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Matt

Jonathan
Awsome stuff! Thats a good year of pick ups, let alone a month or two!
Matt

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Old 04-20-2011, 06:14 PM
©hri$ $€X₮ØΝ

Two more St. Paul Saints bats; a Lute Danny Boone game used bat from 1929 with three name stampings and a Charlie Dressen fungo bat.

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lute boone.JPG (53.5 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg lute boone 2.JPG (43.0 KB, 340 views)

1913 Cravats pennants

St. Paul Saints Game Used Bats and Memorabilia

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=180664
Old 04-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Chris Counts

Default 1949 Padres signed ball

Here's a 1949 San Diego Padres (PCL) signed ball I recently acquired. The eBay seller listed most of the signatures, but somehow he missed both Minnie Minoso and Luke Easter in the description, so I got it for a song. Bucky Harris, Max West and Jimmy Reese also signed it. Since I'm a Minoso collector, I was thrilled to pick this up ...

http://imageevent.com/ccmcnutt

http://minnieminoso.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnie...36821566381801
Attached Images
File Type: jpg minoso ball.jpg (72.9 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg minoso ball 2.jpg (68.0 KB, 278 views)
Old 04-22-2011, 05:01 PM

Default Ted Lyons no-hitter scorecard & stub update- HOF Yankees HOF Tony Lazerri's ML debut!

Quote:
Unbelievable!!

I had the tremendous good fortune to make a GREAT pickup today that I'm really excited about. I unearthed the only known extant ticket stub and scorecard to Chicago White Sox HOF great Ted Lyons' no-hitter that he pitched against the Red Sox at historic Fenway Park on August 21, 1926.

The patron that attended Lyon's big game was a local and he scored this game as well as several others at Fenway during the 1926-1927era. Additionally, there are some Hyde Park (Mass) High School baseball games scored in the scorebook.

What makes this extra special for me is that I'll be able to supply retrosheet.org with a copy of the play by play to the game so they can add it to their great database of scored games. It's always been a goal of mine to try to return the favor to retrosheet. It's been such a wonderful resource and tool that I've used extensively through the years. This is the 1st time that I've ever been able to find a scoresheet to a historic game that they can use.

I'm a happy camper!
As a follow up to my earlier post, I just received the Ted Lyons no-hitter and scorebook in today's mail. The scorebook itself is truly remarkable piece. It is a hardbound Spalding Official Base Ball Score Book which is beautifully scored in fountain pen and pencil. For 85 years old the scorebook is in exceptional condition!!

To my surprise, in addition to the Lyons no-hitter, there are some other really neat games in the Score Book. The 15 year old patron scored the 1926 Fenway Opening Day game that was played on 4/13/26. The Red Sox hosted the Ruth/Gehrig led 1926 Bronx Bombers. In this game, Yanks HOF'er Tony Lazzeri makes his major league debut and also records his first hit and scores his first run.

Other games that were scored included a game vs. the Philadelphia A's in which HOF greats Ty Cobb, Jimmy Foxx and Eddie Collins all appear. Way too cool! Prior to this find, no play by play existed for ANY of the games scored in this book. Retrosheet.org can now knock off 10 new games from 1926 and 1927.

What a fun pickup!!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-23-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Mike H.

Default Another restoration project

A big thank you to Matt for allowing me to purchase his Hartford batter figural that had been painted by what appears to be the same little artist who painted my Chicago pitcher. It cleaned up very nicely and completes my set. As you can see in this photo, the pitcher has already begun to darken and I expect the same with the batter.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Matt

Mike.
Looks great. Enjoy it.
Matt

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Old 04-23-2011, 07:43 PM

Default Bat pickups

I picked up a this group of bats at an auction earlier today. I am more of a football guy, but I really love the look and feel of the spalding ring bat. The others in the group are a Spalding P3 bat, a Goldsmith bat with ring on the end (is it proper to still call this a ring bat or does it post-date that term?), a Reach Burley decal bat, and a thick handled bat with no visible maker mark but does have something marked/written on the barrel. I posted a closeup of the writing; Can anyone make it out? I am guessing its the original bat owner's last name. I am posting a seperate post about the Spalding ring bat, with some closeups, questions.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Max Weder

Old 04-24-2011, 06:53 AM

Default Johnny Vander Meer 1938 Type I photo sequences

I just picked up two cool Johnny Vander Meer Type I photo sequences on eBay this week. Both of these were taken shortly after Vandy had thrown the second of his back to back no-hitters in 1938.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Brock

Antique baseball German Bisque Statue, rare fielder version.. It is available if interested. Photos not the greatest, cause their from my Iphone. boblee89@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (69.4 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (76.2 KB, 198 views)
Old 04-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Jim Murphy

You gotta love springtime

1943 Yankees Autographed ball that is in Richards hands to get the best certificate in the land
UDA Mantle ball with pouch etc (at a garage sale)
1956 Yankees stadium ball
3 Harriage Balls in box
36"Spalding City League Bat

and then this stuff.

picked this up and from the first photo I was expecting a few cracks and nails/screws but to my surprize not even a nic when I removed the tape on this 35" Tris Speaker Decal Bat

also a nice 35" mushroom knob

nice photo

pennants

Old 04-28-2011, 05:34 PM

Default April Pickups

I picked up this group of items at an antique show today. First is a Draper & Maynard - Converse shoes bat. Then a group of 4 early baseballs; the first one is a two tone red and tan figure 8, the next is a possible 1890's figure 8 ball which is not completely round, and then 2 other balls I don't know what to make of yet. Lastly is a 1927 Golf Tournament trophy Reed & Barton Cocktail pourer.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Jonathan

Default Late April pick up

Just got this bat that has become an instant favorite...35", heavy as heck, original taped handle, and no flaws whatsoever.
www.dugouttreasures.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sisler Spalding 1.jpg (76.2 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Sisler Spalding 2.jpg (68.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Sisler Spalding 3.jpg (75.3 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Sisler Spalding 4.jpg (82.8 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg Sisler Spalding 5.jpg (79.9 KB, 122 views)