NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-26-2002, 02:27 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: DaveP

is why koos won't use a reputable, real grader to grade the two pro graded cards he has been complaining about, and he won't answer anyone when they or i ask him. koos even said a lot of bad things about pro, so why not have them re-graded? it makes me think they are altered and he is trying to dump them on someone.

Old 08-26-2002, 03:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...estimation, that I should send all TWO of my Pro graded cards to for re-grading?

Old 08-26-2002, 03:30 AM
Administrator

...deal gone bad" BS that you keep spouting. OK..I'll officially deny it. I was not shot, NEVER shot anywhere in any part of my body, for any reason. This is like denying that I'm from Pluto. Hey, Johnny Blaze, one or two less trips down the hallway of Magic Mirrors per week might alleviate these fantasies. I'm presenting emails with information, names, places and events that I couldn't know, wouldn't know, shouldn't know UNLESS YOU TOLD ME. Don't you think these people mentioned are going to remember their place in your email related events and wonder just HOW the hell I KNOW? Are you dumb enough to think that they're going to believe your story that I'm only GUESSING... with 100% accuracy??? All you keep focusing on is your desire to know where I work and why I won't tell you. Is it any wonder?? When you finally DID visit NY and called me 50 times to get together, did you think I really wanted to? How eager did you think I'd be to get together with a man who would send another man unsolicited NUDE pictures of himself in commission of a well known solitary act. The last person on the Earth I wanted to meet with was YOU under those circumstances. The missus and I were BOTH convinced you were a deviate. And if anyone thinks I'm kidding, send me a request for a scan of the pix (which I had the good sense to store with the email discs) in which his face, along with what he's undertaking at the moment in hand, is unmistakably displayed! How'd I get my hands on THAT item which you just happened to send on your own, I thought at that time, possibly as a joke (but now I don't think it was as a joke)?

Old 08-26-2002, 03:39 AM
Administrator

..seller jdjulia.

BCD: "I buy, cut out, and sell individually! value* about $800!!!!

Old 08-26-2002, 03:43 AM
Administrator

..PSA 6 Only 3 better.

Seller: forazzuri@aol.com

BCD: "How about if I buy this Bescher portrait...nice card! have you crack it and resell it to this F***ing A**H***!

Old 08-26-2002, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Posted By: DaveP

...then you know far less about collecting and grader reputation than your bragging would indicate. quit stalling and just do it, or admit (again) that your cards are cut-up wallpaper and leave them in the pro holders.

Old 08-27-2002, 02:54 PM
Administrator

, and by all means...PLEASE, request from me the originals to verify the authenticity of my posts, you'll find that even the top echelon of grading services can be FOOLED into passing altered cards on a quite regular basis if the restorer KNOWS how far to go to slide them by!

Old 08-27-2002, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Posted By: runscott

...but since none of the lurkers with the knowledge about these issues care to share it, bring it own. Send it to my email address. Thanks (but please, only stuff relating to PSA and/or SGC slabbing restored cards).

Old 08-28-2002, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

not "Der flegende Hollander"

Old 08-28-2002, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: John(z28jd)

Julie jsut(trademark of Jay) corrected someones spelling? now ive seen everything. you go girl!
Now im gonna start correcting people who use run-on sentences. Go ahead,test me! I know a run on sentence when i see one,im the master of them.
Now i feel bad because she never corrected any of my stuff.

by the way,i just completed a deal with wayne varner over at shoebox cards,and they are great people to work with.Highly recommended

Old 08-28-2002, 06:05 PM
Administrator

...than Xaviera Hollander!!!!

Old 08-28-2002, 06:07 PM
Administrator

...I'm not going to argue German folklore spelling with THIS gal!!!!