NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1960-1979 Baseball Cards B/S/T

Old 07-21-2020, 03:40 PM

Default 1966 kahns pete rose

Hi everyone, I’m a new member and a big Pete Rose PC, anD I’m looking for a couple specific cards. Number one on my list is the 1966 Kahn’s weiners Rose card, preferably with the tab attached, although at this point I’m not going to be greedy. I own the 64, 65, and 67 cards, the 67 courtesy of Mr. Mark Reed, thank you Mark.
The second card I’m looking for is the Topps super 1969 Rose card. I’ve seen a few floating around but I can never seem to get my hands on one.
Raw cards are preferred, but again, at this point, beggars can’t be choosers so all will be considered.
I’m also open and interested in any rare, oddball, or interesting Rose cards, pictures, items that anyone might want to show, share, or sell.
Nothing is off the table.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I’m glad to be a part of the gang.
Thanks, Andy Novak
Old 07-21-2020, 03:55 PM

Default Rose collector

Hi Andy- my name is Trent King. Welcome to net54, you've made a great choice. There are all kinds of knowledgeable folks on this venue, and LOTS of great collectibles to be had. It takes just a little bit to learn how to navigate the site so you can find what you need.
Speaking of that, just today I listed a Rose (and Reds) item you may want to see. It's a 1970 National League All Star signed ball, with PSA/DNA Letter of Authenticity. I won the ball in a Mastro Auction in 2008. Rose is on the ball and his signature is vivid, and so are Perez, Morgan, and Bench (Perez and Bench also look great). As you likely know, 1970's game was the one where Pete wiped out Ray Fosse of the As while sliding into home. This is a GREAT ball with 10 HOF sigs and other stars. If you are interested and want photos, just tell me your direct email and I'll send them (this happens frequently on net54 by the way). Trent
Old 07-21-2020, 06:19 PM

Default Hello

Hi Trent, thanks for getting back to me, and introducing yourself. The ball sounds fantastic, and interesting, and I’d love to see it, but I’m not in the market to buy it at this point. I have limited space and if I open that Pandora’s box, it will be Pete Rose stuff 1, wife 0. Lol. I do have a pretty cool ball autographed by Pete and inscribed to me to “don’t fret the toast”. Amy brother had it signed and inscribed as a gift for being the best man at his wedding, and he knew I was deathly afraid of giving that toast. Needless to say, I botched it, but every time he sees the ball we have a great laugh. Thank you for your response and I hope I didn’t discourage you from sharing other stuff.
Andy

Tags
kahns, pete rose, super, topps