NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 08:45 PM

That's next year at the Atlantic City show.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine. If I didn't have a life full of demands I would go for the entertainment. Hopefully you avoid him. Just do not purchase any fro-joy Ruths from him and you will have a chance at profit. BTW thanks for getting back to my emails and PMs…..appreciate the way you do business.

Jason
Old 03-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine. If I didn't have a life full of demands I would go for the entertainment. Hopefully you avoid him. Just do not purchase any fro-joy Ruths from him and you will have a chance at profit. BTW thanks for getting back to my emails and PMs…..appreciate the way you do business.

Jason
Sean if you go with the 2 midget wrestlers please let us know. I am sure several of us would like to see that.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:45 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
The big picture is I gave the only response possible and haven't responded since... Now I won't be responding again, so carry on...
Well you at least made it a year before you chimed back in on this laughable drama....so half points I guess.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:53 PM
K!ya S@bet

I think you misunderstood him. What he meant was he is going to eat all your life cereal. He was threatening the delicious breakfast fare, not your actual existence.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:27 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

WOnka

How about some photoshop magic involving wee-man and midget wrestler, a briefcase with handcuff, giz and the OP at the Chi-show?

Jason

Last edited by JasonD08; 03-19-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Bry@n

I think I see the leading candidate for the 2016 Net54 shirt....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
Sean you need to hire 2 midget wrestlers for body guards, then you will be just fine.
Jason
Old 03-30-2015, 11:06 PM
Jerry.Gal.le.ano

-

Last edited by Jerry G; 03-30-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:46 AM

Default Midget wrestlers

In a weird way - I am drawn to events involving midget wrestlers. I can't believe this thread will not die..... but would still show up as an impartial observer for any event involving the midget wrestlers- be it in Chicago or Atlantic City..... :
Old 03-31-2015, 06:04 PM
Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Sorry but you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Is he a scumbag, yes. Does this excuse his lying to you, no. But if you are there you need to scrutinize the cards yourself. Nobody with quantities of those cards, and set up at the national, is just giving them away and leaving tons of cash on the table. I am sorry you got burned and hope it does not keep you from buying cards in the future. However you need to take responsibility for a purchase you willingly made and were able to look at. There are reasons the grading vultures had not descended on the table. Again I don't mean to sound harsh but chalk it up as learning lesson and thanks for alerting possible newbies to this type of scammer. Lastly not to defend the scammer but a card can be pack fresh and have surface wrinkles it should NEVER have erasures though.
+1, but very sorry you got burned by this jerk. Wasn't that long ago that we had a certain dealer specializing in altered cards in my area. The grading services pretty much put a stop to its doing business in that form, although the dealer/company seems to be very much alive and doing business on ebay with cards that "apparently" have been professionally graded. Personally, I would want to inspect both the cards and the holders very, very closely--a leopard doesn't change its spots!

Best of luck,

Larry
Old 03-31-2015, 07:06 PM
Daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls7plus View Post
+1, but very sorry you got burned by this jerk. Wasn't that long ago that we had a certain dealer specializing in altered cards in my area. The grading services pretty much put a stop to its doing business in that form, although the dealer/company seems to be very much alive and doing business on ebay with cards that "apparently" have been professionally graded. Personally, I would want to inspect both the cards and the holders very, very closely--a leopard doesn't change its spots!

Best of luck,

Larry

What dealer/company are you referring to?
Closed Thread