NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Scott Levy

Default Help needed: T206 player auto information

I suspect that someone on the board has done this research and I'd very much appreciate a copy of their work here.

I'm casually putting together a run of T206 player autographs (typically in cut form). It would be very valuable to have a list of the following:

Player name
DOB/DOD
And appx value of a cut (this may not exist)

Kindly let me know if someone has any of this information. Emails would be most welcome to
Scottglevy@yahoo.com

Warm regards
Scott
Old 08-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Brendan Mullen

A pretty neat project. I started (and quickly ended). I'd assume that for many players there would be little to no known examples...
Old 08-26-2016, 02:09 PM

Default T206 Cut Autographs

Dear Sir,

I have a small group of T206 Cut Autographs with the T206 encapsulated in a PSA/DNA holder. I will have to run into town to my local print shop to make a scan of front and back if you are interested.

For example, the first one that I grabbed was a T206 Cut Autograph of Bill Hinchman. It is 1 of only 2 of 2 that was PSA/DNA encapsulated. I would suggest that you stick to graded dna to protect both your asset and the value.

Bill Hinchman was born on April 4, 1883 and is over 123 years young. He looks as if he can still play! He was born in Philadelphia, PA and has a brother by the name of Harry that also played. Harry played for Cleveland in 1907; a much younger career than his brother Bill, which played for 10 years beginning in 1905 for Cincinnati.

lmk,

Take Care Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Faust III; 08-26-2016 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:46 PM
Scott Levy

Anyone have this info?

Best
Scott
Old 08-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Sounds like an easy but time consuming Baseball-Reference project (except values). Good luck Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottglevy View Post
I suspect that someone on the board has done this research and I'd very much appreciate a copy of their work here.

I'm casually putting together a run of T206 player autographs (typically in cut form). It would be very valuable to have a list of the following:

Player name
DOB/DOD
And appx value of a cut (this may not exist)

Kindly let me know if someone has any of this information. Emails would be most welcome to
Scottglevy@yahoo.com

Warm regards
Scott
Old 08-30-2016, 01:57 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottglevy View Post
Anyone have this info?

Best
Scott
Sent an email