NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-21-2017, 10:34 AM
N
Banned

Default eBay Promo 6/21--up to 10% eBay bucks

Finally got one

6% on anything under $25, 8% on $25 or more, and 10% on $50 or more.

Who's eligible?

Anyone who is invited via e-mail or on the eBay homepage.

Regards,
NJ
Old 06-21-2017, 11:27 AM
D.mitr.y D.

Finally, this one was in my account. Last several weren't.

Already snagged an OJ with it!
Old 06-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Luke Lyon

Thanks NJ!

This one wasn't on my homepage, or sent to me via ebay messages But when I checked my email spam folder, I had an email from ebay about it that let me activate it. So look everywhere before you give up!
Old 06-21-2017, 02:52 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Can I ask a stupid question? I'm only a buyer, not a seller, on ebay and I 'signed up' for ebay bucks a couple of months ago (I never knew what they were) and now I have a balance. When can I use these bucks? Is there a timeframe? Whenever I go to pay for an item I won, nothing tells me, "Hey, wanna use your ebay bucks?," so I have no idea when I can actually redeem them. What am I missing?

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:45 PM
Derek Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Can I ask a stupid question? I'm only a buyer, not a seller, on ebay and I 'signed up' for ebay bucks a couple of months ago (I never knew what they were) and now I have a balance. When can I use these bucks? Is there a timeframe? Whenever I go to pay for an item I won, nothing tells me, "Hey, wanna use your ebay bucks?," so I have no idea when I can actually redeem them. What am I missing?
They'll show up in your account about three days after a quarter-end, so you should get to use them around the 4th of July +/- a few days. They'll send you an email and you have to use them (or lose them) within the month. Pretty simple, really. And I think they'll automatically be applied to purchases at checkout, but you should double-check before making that PayPal payment (after you get that email).

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)

Last edited by h2oya311; 06-21-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:32 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
They'll show up in your account about three days after a quarter-end, so you should get to use them around the 4th of July +/- a few days. They'll send you an email and you have to use them (or lose them) within the month. Pretty simple, really. And I think they'll automatically be applied to purchases at checkout, but you should double-check before making that PayPal payment (after you get that email).
Hey, Derek, thank you!!

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
They actually are not automatically applied. When checking out, you have to first select PayPal as your payment option, and then towards the bottom of the page (if I remember correctly) there will be an option to use eBay Bucks.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 06-22-2017, 07:30 AM
D.mitr.y D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
They actually are not automatically applied. When checking out, you have to first select PayPal as your payment option, and then towards the bottom of the page (if I remember correctly) there will be an option to use eBay Bucks.
This is correct - it's not automatically applied.

You have to either manually enter in the bucks redemption code, or click the eBay bucks checkbox first before they are applied.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:46 AM
Bry@n

There is a small box to check. To see the exact instructions and where that box is, scroll down to Redeeming eBay Bucks:

http://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html

They definitely expire, so use 'em or lose 'em.

Ebates is different - that rebate is sent right to your Paypal as cash and therefore never expires. Sports memorabilia and cards on eBay have been at 5% cash back for about a week now (usually 1%) -- if you are interested in signing up send me a pm and I will send you instructions and show you the ropes (I also get a bonus if you start shopping using Ebates). The % they give you is in addition to what eBay offers, so right now cards listed in the right category on eBay will net you 15% back if you use both - not too shabby.

Last edited by Jobu; 06-22-2017 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:33 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Thanks, you guys!!!

Casey Stengel