NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Tips for Ebay Sellers - An Imaging Primer

The following images were culled from Ebay in one day (yesterday) and are presented here today, not to out the auctions, but to instruct sellers on how they may improve their bottom line. There is no intent to embarrass anyone who may be a board member or a lurking seller. Primers should be both constructive and instructive. Lets begin.

LESSON #1 - The DARKIE

The image below was taken in a dark room without the benefit of light. This technique may make it difficult to see subtle defects in the card.

LESSON #2 - The SHADOW

This image is consistently replicated in this seller's listings. By placing himself between the light source and the card he is able show himself as well as a nameless shadow. The casual observer might interpret the shadow as a stain on the card.

LESSON #3 - The FLASH FLAW

This image is created by someone who has completed the first two lessons successfully. To avoid both the DARKIE and the SHADOW he is using a flash attachment on his camera. The resultant uneven lighting could be distracting but in this case highlights an area of lost reflective gloss on the front of the card.

LESSON #4 - The FLOORING and CARPET

By moving the item further from the camera some sellers are able to give a better image of their hardwood floors and carpet than of the card.

LESSON #5 - The BACKLIT OVERSIZED HOLDER

This image has multiple endearing qualities. Backlighting offers the return of the SHADOW, this time highlighted by an oversized reflective holder that should not be necessary in the absence of a numerical grade. As a result the actual card is reduced even further in size without even showing the floor and carpet.

LESSON #6 - The CROPLESS MICRO

Lets face it, the majority of scanner beds are larger than tobacco cards. Cropping a scan to enhance the detail of a card for sale would seem to be obvious, but it is not as demonstrated here.

LESSON #7 - The STACKED SHOT

Piling up cards in the same lot of an auction could impair the evaluation of the cards underneath. Although this example is not egregious, one wonders what Mr. Pastorius is hiding. Also the more cards shown in one image tends to create a collage of CROPLESS MICROS.

LESSON #8 - The GREAT LOOKING CARD

The description of the card should bear some correlation to the appearance of the card. Although the image below is correctly identified as a reproduction, the description of the card states that it is "great looking". I would maintain that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's all for now class. Happy Selling.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Dave_Berg

Thanks Frank, stuff! I've also never understood those crazy angled shots
Old 02-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Je.rry Spillm@n

Here's a few that need improvement:

Old 02-20-2014, 06:00 PM
MikeHealer

Frank, must have been a busy day.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:11 PM

LOL! A classic Frank post.

And lest we not forget, as Dave mentions, The Angle, reminiscent of the opening credits to Star Wars (the seller of the Bob Gibson card utilizes the rarely seen, often overlooked Angle With a Twist):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angle.jpg (34.9 KB, 1182 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (20.1 KB, 1177 views)

Last edited by CW; 02-20-2014 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Steve Birmingham

I've looked at #3 a few times. The card looks good, but shouldn't have gloss like that. I think it's shellacked, so I'm glad the pic at least shows some gloss.

I'm hoping the next session will include the resize either larger or smaller to make the image as pixelated as possible.

Steve B
Old 02-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Sebastian

lol bad lighting cards are always a gamble sometimes you get a steal from other buyers backing off. others not.

Last edited by sebie43; 02-20-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Mike

The Bresnahan scan has cost the seller a fair amount of cash. Back when it was listed for the first time it was listed at twice the money it is listed for today. The spotlighted stain has put off buyers for months now.

Last edited by Bocabirdman; 02-20-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:16 PM
pete ullman

Nice Frank!!!! But if it weren't for the photographically/scan challenged sellers out there...where would the bargains to be found?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Jeff Lowe

If you are selling cards don't you think you should own a scanner ?
Old 02-20-2014, 09:06 PM
David Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrompa View Post
If you are selling cards don't you think you should own a scanner ?

That's my thought as well
Old 02-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

I must include a lesson too. It makes me nuts when there is no back scans. If you don't want to show a back scan, at least give details. Especially when the back can contain many different possible advertising backs. Please list the back type, the subject, and the factory numbers. Now this is mostly for T205 and T206 cards but other cards have back variations too. Don't assume the PSA or SGC label has the details we need because they don't. It saves me the time to ask and you the time to answer. Now most guys here do show the back scans with details so it doesn't apply to you but this is for the guys who don't think it matters or don't take the time to list details. Just trying to help both of us. Thanks.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11

Old 02-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Archive

Frank

What about Lesson #9 which is titled "Cover & Concealment"?

Did you forget about Honus and the Hand Lotion bottle?

Jantz C. Morey

(I added my middle initial so no one would confuse me with any other Jantzs on the board.)
Old 02-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Alex

This is a pretty great thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #9 - The OFF CENTER

This seller tried very hard to keep his dirty fingers out of the image as evidenced by the correction he made in his technique when imaging the back.

LESSON #10 - The PHANTOM SLAB

Probably not worthy of inclusion in this course, but it almost looks like the seller is holding a raw card behind an empty slab to make it more desirable. If that were the case, his choice of GMA misses the mark.

I'll keep this lesson short as it may be a snow day for some of you.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:23 AM
Jeff C.

Article written a couple of years ago that this thread reminded me of.

Better photos help preserve hunting memories

Author: BRYAN HENDRICKS
ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT-GAZETTE

Article Text:
Deer season is all about memories, and the best way to preserve a memorable hunt is with photography.

Here at the Pine Thicket Bureau, we always look forward to deer season because of all the photos we get from fellow hunters who allow us to share their accomplishments with our readers. We mostly get photos of youths who have taken their first deer. There's joy in those photos that transcends words, and we regard each picture as a snapshot capturing the genesis of a lifelong journey. We also recognize our repeat visitors. After all these years, they're kind of like family.
Of course, there's a big difference between snapshots and photographs. You can tell them when you see them, especially when they're side by side on the Outdoors page. The difference is just a little extra time and preparation. With a little effort, you can create a keepsake image worthy of the event. High-resolution cameras in iPhones and other cellular devices allow anyone to take color photos that are suitable for publication in most magazines. Best of all, it's easy.
Composing the pho! to is the key. This entails putting the hunter and trophy in an attractive setting that's free of clutter. We often get photos that were clearly afterthoughts. The deer is sprawled out in the bed of a battered old pickup with its head flat on the tailgate, tongue hanging out and blood splattered everywhere. That's a typical hunting snapshot, and I respect its authenticity. Others in my profession consider publishing such photos a mortal sin because they believe it'll offend antihunters and alienate neutral nonhunters. They denounce gory photos roundly in seminars at outdoor writer conventions.
Then again, everything on the Outdoors page offends anti-hunters. There's no placating them, and we're not inclined to try. We know for a fact that many nonhunters read the Outdoors page, and we're grateful they find other things here that they enjoy.
Even so, a little TLC will turn the "bloodbath" photo into an attractive keepsake. First, put the deer on the ground. Remove excess blood and try to stuff the tongue back in the mouth. Pay attention to the background. Colorful foliage makes a beautiful foundation and provides a seasonal perspective. A blaze of orange, red or yellow in the background is unmistakably autumnal.
In turkey season, we really like photos that show dogwoods in bloom. It's also nice to have a site-specific element in the background that shows where the photo was taken.
The subject should position a buck's head by pulling it up by the antlers. If it's a doe, position its head by manipulating the head under the cheeks. To make antlers look bigger and more dramatic, you can lie on the ground and shoot upward. Position the hunter's head clearly within the antler spread. Make sure none of the tines appear to be picking the hunter's nose, and no trees or utility poles are sprouting from his head. Remove 5-gallon buckets, corn sacks, drink cans, liquor bottles, plastic bags, greasy rags, chains and anti-freeze jugs from the frame, as well.
Take the cigarette out of your mouth, and remove caps or garments that express overly personal or off color messages.
Lighting is crucial for making great images. The soft, saturated light of early morning and early evening are best. It makes blaze orange really pop, makes a deer's coat and antlers shine golden, and really brightens a nice background. In low light, use a flash. No matter what, make sure the hunter and trophy are in focus.
There are people who examine outdoors pictures for violations. They count fish on stringers and they notice expiration dates on boat registration stickers. For that reason, we recommend hunters wear their orange garments while posing with their trophies.
Duck season started yesterday, so we'll soon be publishing duck hunting photos. It's a misguided tradition for one duck hunter to pose with multiple limits of ducks, even though four or five hunters actually shot the birds.
That's the photo you take if you want to meet your local wildlife officer.
Good luck, and keep'em coming.

Last edited by deucetwins; 02-21-2014 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Original link wouldn't work.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:33 AM
Steve Birmingham

Error:
servlet57c:
Your search session has expired.
Please make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser, then return to the search page and try again.
Please note that bookmarking of pages within the archive is not supported.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:34 AM

Default Dirty finger man selfie

I have been meaning to post about this selfie selling technique...I think it has inspired me to sell on ebay by taking a photo of the card resting on my face to serve as a suitable background.

Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $_3.jpg (27.8 KB, 595 views)
Old 02-21-2014, 08:05 AM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianp-beme View Post
I have been meaning to post about this selfie selling technique...I think it has inspired me to sell on ebay by taking a photo of the card resting on my face to serve as a suitable background.

Brian

If you don't but his card then he will find you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Chr!$ "Bubba" L@mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
LOL! A classic Frank post.

And lest we not forget, as Dave mentions, The Angle, reminiscent of the opening credits to Star Wars (the seller of the Bob Gibson card utilizes the rarely seen, often overlooked Angle With a Twist):
The Angle With a Twist is priceless! (Sounds like something an Olympian would do)

Great thread Frank! Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited by peterose4hof; 02-21-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Rob

another, somewhat less common problem, is the ol" "nude reflection in the mirror" syndrome (upper left)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-2263871-16FDEBA8000005DC-103_634x481.jpg (62.8 KB, 647 views)
Old 02-21-2014, 01:02 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Well, at least the table is set quite nicely. Great audio equipment and bar cart as well.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:29 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Great stuff Frank. We could all learn a thing or two about selling from this thread.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #11 - DEEP POCKETS

Some sellers use this technique to flaunt their wealth. Don't place low-ball bids with these guys.

Extra Credit: What other lessons are evident in this image? Hint there are 3.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:11 AM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post

1) Flash Glare Makes Quarter Appear Copper
2) Reflections Show Shroud Of Shoeless Joe
3) Never Use An Aerosol To Dust Beautiful Laminate Flooring

Last edited by Paul S; 02-24-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #12 - FALSE ADVERTISING

I know these cards are old, but I am quite sure this one is AD and not BC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2000 year old card.jpg (67.8 KB, 487 views)

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Alex

Keep up the good work Frank.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 03-11-2014, 08:47 PM

Good stuff, Frank. I plan to sell some cards soon but am a complete novice at posting scans and, in fact don't even have a scanner. I'd like to buy a combo printer/scanner due to limited space but am not sure what I need. What specs should I be looking for and does anyone know of an affordable model that would be suitable? Thanks!

Howard
Old 03-11-2014, 11:21 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard38 View Post
Good stuff, Frank. I plan to sell some cards soon but am a complete novice at posting scans and, in fact don't even have a scanner. I'd like to buy a combo printer/scanner due to limited space but am not sure what I need. What specs should I be looking for and does anyone know of an affordable model that would be suitable? Thanks!

Howard
There have been several threads on recommended scanners. One thing that has been common in all of them is that most combo printer/scanners are absolute crap for scanning cards in slabs. Just do your research before you pick up anything, and be sure to get one that has a CCD element as you will need something that can scan with some "depth" to pick up slabbed cards properly.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
There have been several threads on recommended scanners. One thing that has been common in all of them is that most combo printer/scanners are absolute crap for scanning cards in slabs. Just do your research before you pick up anything, and be sure to get one that has a CCD element as you will need something that can scan with some "depth" to pick up slabbed cards properly.
Thanks, Lance. I did a search for scanner/printer threads but got so many hits that were not relevant that I gave up. A scanner w/a CCD element is also the advice I received from Frank in a PM so I'm definitely going w/that. Good to know that the combo units are garbage as well.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:33 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Good to know that the combo units are garbage as well.
To clarify, and stress what Lance said. Combo units are garbage for SLABBED cards but still can work quite well for flat items. Most of the crappy photos / scans shown above would have come out just fine on even a low-end combo unit. I get better scans off of my combo unit for flat items than I see posted on many auction sites.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:43 AM

That's good to know, Taylor, as I only have a couple of graded cards to sell. I still may opt for separate units but do you of any combo units that would be suitable?
Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
That's good to know, Taylor, as I only have a couple of graded cards to sell. I still may opt for separate units but do you of any combo units that would be suitable?
Sorry, I really don't. I bought a Dell V305 a few years ago for like $30-$35 (not even sure if these are still available) but I'm sure there's looks of comparable units. Low grade cards, but here's an example of the kind of detail I can get with the V305 (default settings).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56-Berra-F.jpg (74.7 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg T205F.jpg (50.9 KB, 423 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 03:08 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Thanks, Lance. I did a search for scanner/printer threads but got so many hits that were not relevant that I gave up. A scanner w/a CCD element is also the advice I received from Frank in a PM so I'm definitely going w/that. Good to know that the combo units are garbage as well.
I don't know if ALL combo units are trash, but I've never seen one that had a CCD element, and without that your slabbed card scans will look out of focus regardless of how well the scanner performs otherwise.

I personally have/use 3 different Epson scanners and have been pleased with all of them. The Epson Perfection 3490 is my workhorse (I've burned through 2 and am on my 3rd now), and though they don't make them any more, you can usually pick them up cheaply second-hand. I don't think I've ever paid more than $50 for one (including shipping).

I also have a Mustek ScanExpress 1200 flatbed, which is great for oversized items (11.7"x16.5" scanning bed), but does have a CIS element, so it's only good for flats. It has also stopped responding lately, I think because the sensor that wakes it up when the lid is opened has gone out, but I rarely use it and haven't dedicated time to sussing out the real problem. Otherwise, it acts as a base for my Epson to sit on my desk
Old 03-12-2014, 03:54 PM

Thanks guys, I think I've got plenty of info to work w/now. I Probably am going to go w/separate units. My last question is if it makes a difference that I use a Mac? Are all or most scanners compatible w/both Macs and PCs?
Old 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #13 - HAWAIIAN SHIRT TRICK

Go to Honolulu to buy a shirt and I bet you can't find one that isn't marked 50% off. Works for cards too or does it?

This card is marked down 44% on Ebay, but alas no bidders.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 03-19-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Here you go (if you use the advanced search you can search for the word "scanner" in titles only, which will give you threads to check out)...

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=169880

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=163471

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=144776
Old 03-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #14 - WHERE'S WALDO?

Students in the course will immediately recognize the flaws in this image described in LESSONS #6, #7 & #9

However there is another very important lesson to be learned here as the image above is the sole image in an auction for the T206 card of Tom Jones. Where's Tom (Waldo)? I see Doc, Red, Davy, Bobby, Jake. Sammy and Frank. I guess if you've seen one Jones, you have seen them all.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 03-20-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Marty

Where's Waldo can also be employed to use the Stand Out in a Crowd technique by using lower graded cards around the actual card for sale.

A few of my old girlfriends appeared to use the technique when they went out together.

Quote:
LESSON #14 - WHERE'S WALDO?

Students in the course will immediately recognize the flaws in this image described in LESSONS #6, #7 & #9

However there is another very important lesson to be learned here as the image above is in an auction for the T206 card of Tom Jones. Where's Tom (Waldo)? I see Doc, Red, Davy, Bobby, Jake. Sammy and Frank. I guess if you've seen one Jones, you have seen them all.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
Here you go (if you use the advanced search you can search for the word "scanner" in titles only, which will give you threads to check out)...

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=169880

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=163471

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=144776
Ahhh, those are the threads I was looking for, thanks, CW. FWIW, a friend of mine just gave me a slightly used Brother MFC-J475DW. I doubt that it's particularly good but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. If it doesn't work out I'll check out those links.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

Some sellers use this technique to flaunt their wealth. Don't place low-ball bids with these guys.

Just looking back at this I don't even remember seeing the Croft's Cocoa ads...very cool.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #15 - BAD HAIR DAY

This listing was ended by the seller because of an error in the listing. Actually there was no description of the card.

Interestingly the actual hair line appears almost intact so I'm not sure which of the following this represents:

A. A Cowlick
B. A Small Rodent
C. Cigarette Burn

The back seemed fine so I would have to presume A or B.

I suspect the card will be relisted with an appropriate description.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:19 PM

This one is a classic. You've got "The Flash" and the "Angle with a Twist", not to mention the seller has a $9000 baseball card for sale and this is the best he can do...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mm1.jpg (72.1 KB, 313 views)
Old 03-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Alex

^he is just trying to be artistic
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 03-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Greg Ryk0w$k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
^he is just trying to be artistic
Lol yeah it's all about the angle. :-)

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/gregr2
Old 03-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregr2 View Post
Lol yeah it's all about the angle. :-)

Now you get it. He just wanted to make the Mick's face level.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 04-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

LESSON #16 - UPSIDE DOWN FRONT WITH RARE UPSIDE DOWN BACK

With recent interest and a thread highlighting the premium value of upside down back cards, this seller went one step further.

The unusual lighting featured here is thought to be just an attention getter diverting potential buyers from the substandard cropping.

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Lesson #17 - TRY TO SHOW ALL THE CORNERS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Every Card has four corners.jpg (72.6 KB, 253 views)

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Lesson #18 - CLEAR AS MUD

The scans here are very clear, but..........

Images should clarify and not obfuscate the auction.

The fact that Admiral Schlei is batting in a Larry Schlafly slab is not mentioned.

Nor is why four backs are shown by the seller.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Recently Updated1540.jpg (64.5 KB, 211 views)

274/1000 Monster Number

Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 06-03-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Chris P.

Default Darn it Frank

Quote:
Lesson #18 - CLEAR AS MUD

The scans here are very clear, but..........

Images should clarify and not obfuscate the auction.

The fact that Admiral Schlei is batting in a Larry Schlafly slab is not mentioned.

Nor is why four backs are shown by the seller.
I already have tabs open for Net54, card target, and ebay. Now I have to open another to look up obfuscate.