NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Default Finally- a negative/neutral feedback checker for ebay

Posted By: Ben

Check it out: http://auctiononlinedirectory.com/cgi-bin/negs

Old 02-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Kevin Cummings

I, like a couple of other board members, suggested to ebay that they make it easier to focus on a member's negatives.

I saw some of the responses that were posted to this topic in a previous thread and frankly didn't understand why there wasn't more support for ebay to provide such a feature.

Old 02-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Elliot

Thanks Ben.....great site. I have seen another site that offered the same feature, but, after a period of time they charged for the search.

Elliot

Old 02-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Right on. I love it. I did a search of our buddy Braodway Rick's scamzone. If people were able to look at just teh negs, he would prolly never get any business. A continuous history of overgrades, defects not disclosed and not selling items if they didn't reach an unlisted reserve. Too bad they can't but a link to the MSNBC article about him.

Jay

Old 02-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jon Canfield

I just did a little test because I have left both neutral and negative feedback for others... when I typed in my user ID joncanfield19, and hit "left by", it didn't pick these up. It does work for the negatives others have received though...

Old 02-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Administrator

I did a check on mine and it showed 20+ neg/neutrals that I have left over the years.

Jay

Old 02-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jon Canfield

Got it working good now - must be my darn wireless network causing some error. I can get it to work everytime when I'm not on it!

Old 02-19-2004, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Have patience with getting results for people with over 2000 feedback (2 minutes, 20 seconds). Chickened out of giving this dealer neg feedback, and then I saw 55 other peopel got ridiculously overgraded cards, and very slow delivery!

Old 02-19-2004, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: runscott

I used to use a card supply guy who turned out to be the hugest a-hole - I've always been paranoid that I would accidentally use him again, but by locating my one single negative thru this tool, I found him.

Do not in a zillion years ever use COLOSUPPLIES for anything. There are usually not problems, but if you read his feedback you will see that if there ever IS a problem, you are hosed. In my particular case the product didn't show up, and when I asked, rather than simply provide the shipper name and tracking info, he lit into me and gave me a negative - real loose cannon.

This also illustrates why it is very important to check feedback through a tool like this, BEFORE bidding on items. These last two responses are a perfect example:

Comment From Date / Time Item #
NEVER CONTACTED ME TO COMPLETE SALE THEN LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK Buyer dodgeluv( 145) Feb-09-04 13:39 2779460677
Reply by colosupplies: You're a moron. I'll leave you a negative now. Please next time bid on a brain!! Feb-09-04 22:35
TERRIBLE SELLER BUYER BEWARE! SCAM Buyer grandnick9500( 32) Jan-28-04 16:13 2780787408
Reply by colosupplies: Someone please auction a brain so this bidder can buy one. Real sorry individual Jan-28-04 22:37

Old 02-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Administrator

If ever there was a case for proof of retaliatory neg feedback, this is it. He even states it in his reply. I hope buy turned him in to eBay. But then again, eBay will prolly say they don't have enough evidence.

Jay

Old 02-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Aaron M.

Jay, what's broadway rick's e-bay user name?

Old 02-20-2004, 12:23 AM
Administrator

You can see his first account, which he stopped using for obvious reasons under the handle: brsz

His current handle is brsz-2

If you combine the 2 accounts there is no way he makes the 98% needed to be a PowerSeller. And he is the poster child for why the limit should be 99%.

Jay

Old 02-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: J

digits in the Fed Ex number he reported...