NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 06-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default 44 tobacco albums 4 sale/trade includes goodwin champions base ball

Suppose I'm skirting a posting rule as only a few of these are base ball but they're part of the "lot" so here I go

I have been on the fence for more than 10 years about continuing to chase a complete album run. I've made it to 54 albums of which 50 are tobacco albums; 44 attributed, 5 related and cataloged as tobacco albums but without imprint, and 4 non-tobacco albums. I have framed 9 of the albums so they are not included and will retain the Goodwin round album no matter what I do - leaving the 44 listed below. I also have a duplicate of the Goodwin champions album in addition to the listed one (about ex/mt) and a FRAMED duplicate of that same fantastic album - either of which I would trade or sell independent of the albums listed below. Most are in excellent or better condition - some near mint. I can provide album by album descriptions to a truly interested party.
I'm not giving them away so would prefer a reasonable offer if you chose to make one. You can post it or email me - contact in links section. I would sell/trade them all as a lot - or exclude the Ginter albums as they directly relate to a core part of my accumulation. I will NOT sell/trade any individual album unless you can fill in my missing N162 and/or N184 cards. In the absence of a sale I will continue the chase to add albums when I can = around 26/27 to go - a few have never been seen - a solid offer the only thing that could stand in my way.
Hell of a way for the sophisticated collector or archivist to get a huge start on a run. Not sure what was going on when I added the "x" after some (think at some point I was contemplating keeping just the x ones) - just ignore it.........

duke heroes of the civil war x
duke stamp album
goodwin champions (at least excellent) x
kimball ancient coins x
ginter editors with original mailer (rare combo) x
kinney leaders (beauty)
birds of america (birdcage) x
quadrupeds x
costumes nations
shadows
library #2 (no string)
ginter floral beauties (pages)
birds tropics x
fish american waters x
game birds america x
50 decorations x
general government and state capital buildings x
song birds x
world's inventors x
A34 yacht club colors x
world's beauties x
world's racers x
racing colors x
national dances
natural history
liberty
paris exposition x
our navy x
governors and coats of arms binding strip variation
pilkington's fruits and flowers
library #1
city flags x
12/13 ballet queens
9/14 terrors
5/15 napoleon

* no tobacco imprint (re-check)
not tobacco

* the homes of our favorite poets
* hudson river past and present (no string)
* sweet home
* homes of american heroes
it's all in the draw
new album of richmond views x
piso marine album
epoch marking events of american history
* haunts and memories of lake George

In the meantime - what I'm missing :-)

Goodwin:

floral album

kimball:

A40 arms of dominions
A43 dancing girls
A44 dancing women
A45 fancy bathers
A46 godesses of the greeks and romans

A48 beacon lights
A49 galaxy of vienna beauties
A53 wayside inn and snowbound

kinney:

A57 running horses
A58 surf beauties
A59 butterflies of the world
A62 reigning beauties (library #2) (have no string)

hess:

(none are associated with cards)

A63 great poets
A65 modern statuary
A66 photograph
A67 scenes world's greatest battles

hall:

A68 gallery #1
A69 gallery #2

consolidated:

A71 ladies of the white house

cameron and sizer: